PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on Event Rewards

CJCJ
10-06-2014, 01:49 PM
So I've been playing for almost 2 months now and enjoying the game but I feel I might be hitting a wall soon. The problem I have is not being able to use most of my SR and UR units because they are stuck at 20 or maybe have just one promotion to 30. In the last Boss war, I was able to get all the rewards and the Sejanus is great, but the event only gave out 2 Commoners Revenge as the last rewards. This makes no sense to me as it will be virtually useless being stuck at lvl 30. When will I EVER see another one of those to promote it?? It will just sit and do nothing, like the dozen or so other UR and SR units I have.

The current event gives out 3 Eye of Justice copters. While thats not bad, the last 2 rewards are single SR and UR units. What are we supposed to do with those? In order to get all the points/awards, you have to have a pretty decent army to begin with. A lvl 20 or even 30 of anything will almost never be useful enough to break into the starting lineup. And the chances that those units will pop up in the 1 or 2 gold keys you can get from events is very, very, VERY small. So they will sit at 1/20 gathering dust and I won't get to enhance my army.

I think it would be much better if event rewards always give us the ability to get all 4 cards so that the unit could be useful? Or, even better, sprinkle in some SR or UR Officers so some of the existing 1/20s can find homes in our squads...

Just my opinion, but I bet some other players feel the same way.

Thanks.

hellscaretaker
10-06-2014, 01:51 PM
I have that same problem also..i got R units but i cant upgrade them

Joemedic
10-06-2014, 03:30 PM
So I've been playing for almost 2 months now and enjoying the game but I feel I might be hitting a wall soon. The problem I have is not being able to use most of my SR and UR units because they are stuck at 20 or maybe have just one promotion to 30. In the last Boss war, I was able to get all the rewards and the Sejanus is great, but the event only gave out 2 Commoners Revenge as the last rewards. This makes no sense to me as it will be virtually useless being stuck at lvl 30. When will I EVER see another one of those to promote it?? It will just sit and do nothing, like the dozen or so other UR and SR units I have.

The current event gives out 3 Eye of Justice copters. While thats not bad, the last 2 rewards are single SR and UR units. What are we supposed to do with those? In order to get all the points/awards, you have to have a pretty decent army to begin with. A lvl 20 or even 30 of anything will almost never be useful enough to break into the starting lineup. And the chances that those units will pop up in the 1 or 2 gold keys you can get from events is very, very, VERY small. So they will sit at 1/20 gathering dust and I won't get to enhance my army.

I think it would be much better if event rewards always give us the ability to get all 4 cards so that the unit could be useful? Or, even better, sprinkle in some SR or UR Officers so some of the existing 1/20s can find homes in our squads...

Just my opinion, but I bet some other players feel the same way.

Thanks.

I noticed on the leaderboard several people have level 50 of the UR reward rocket unit? How is that possible? Are they now available in the gold box already? What are the chances of fully leveled units nod day after the event?

KillerKumaClone
10-06-2014, 05:39 PM
I think that SR and UR officers are seriously overdue. I do like that we're finally seeing SR trainers.