PDA

View Full Version : Master Slayer: Echo, the Last Survivor

Geiteke
11-03-2014, 11:07 PM
For completing this quest you need to finish all the EB goals and... You need to finish the Ashes to Ashes event, which is a box event. I have no clue what a box event has to do with being a master slayer, but the Master Slayer event ends 1 day 14 hours from now, while the box event ends 3 days 15 hours from now, so two days later. It would really be nice when the timer of the wrapper event would end on the same time the last event ends, especially when this is a box event...

Lucas HQ
11-04-2014, 03:40 AM
please change the timers of the quest

Lucas HQ
11-05-2014, 10:00 AM
can anyone look into this?

RandomUser
11-05-2014, 11:05 AM
1h 55m left - Would appreciate if Tadaah got the developers going on this one.

Valid or
11-05-2014, 11:20 AM
Don't think it was a mistake on the times. why would they change the time on a event if the time frame was according to design?

RandomUser
11-05-2014, 12:15 PM
Then it's awful design to have a wrapper prize that requires you to finish a box event 48 hour before the box event ends.

Valid or
11-05-2014, 01:39 PM
Then it's awful design to have a wrapper prize that requires you to finish a box event 48 hour before the box event ends.
Not disagreeing with you, and it's a big box event, not a collect 10.
But it's not the first time they have done it, and won't be the last.

Tadaaah
11-06-2014, 11:22 AM
Thanks for the feedback, guys. This event was meant to be difficult.

Vile Lynn
11-07-2014, 09:55 AM

Most players who I knew that usually finish box events, finish the events in the first hour or two. They say it's best for opening the needed items OR they finish in the last hour, with gems either way of course.

Maybe that's why GREE wasn't too worried about the timer ending on the box event after...? It's a reward only meant for heavy gemmers & time means very little to gemmers. I hope the reward was worth it to them.