PDA

View Full Version : Event schedule

CJCJ
11-10-2014, 05:53 AM
I know we (I) do a fair bit of complaining on this board and while I'm not too happy with the rewards for this Boss event, I did want to give some positive feedback on the event scheduling. The shorter 3 day PvP is good, as I find it kinda boring and so 3 days is plenty long enough. The 4 day Invasion is a good length as it takes me until Sun to get the 100 wins so that works. And the week long Boss event is the most interesting and (usually) has the best rewards for putting in all that time, so thats pretty good too.

So while there are other issues with the game, I do think GREE has a good schedule going right now.

BaziOne
11-10-2014, 09:46 AM
With all events giving out crap prizes it really doesn't matter how long or short the events are since none of them are worth the investiment of time it takes to play them...

Jamestkirk
11-10-2014, 12:06 PM
I know we (I) do a fair bit of complaining on this board and while I'm not too happy with the rewards for this Boss event, I did want to give some positive feedback on the event scheduling. The shorter 3 day PvP is good, as I find it kinda boring and so 3 days is plenty long enough. The 4 day Invasion is a good length as it takes me until Sun to get the 100 wins so that works. And the week long Boss event is the most interesting and (usually) has the best rewards for putting in all that time, so thats pretty good too.

So while there are other issues with the game, I do think GREE has a good schedule going right now.

Yes would agree with you in that. Issue is to gradual reduction in prizes available but schedule fine