PDA

View Full Version : Giant Slayers (Android)

Cavalac
11-10-2014, 11:13 PM
Giant Slayers is recruiting
Android
Guild level 33
Guild created in August 2014

3 Available high commander positions

Elemental bonuses: fire and sprit 5%, water earth and air 6%

Requirements: level 30 or higher, Line app is a must, Active players only, must fight in wars and communicate on Line during wars.

We are a fast growing guild with a strong core of dedicated players. Looking for friendly players that are active and have a desire to grow stronger. We share our strategies and experiences with eachother. We have been finishing in the 500 - 600 range in guild wars and fusion wars, and somewhere around 1000th place in the raid wars. We are constantly getting stronger and improving. I am the guild master, I am level 120 and have 10 epics. Many of the other members have epics, some are quite strong. This may be the right guild for you. If you are interested in joining, please contact me on Line. My line ID is Cavalac.

Andy Gallienne
11-20-2014, 11:41 AM
Hi I'm Andy lvl 134 guild Champion of the giant slayers
I would just like to say how impressed I am with the guild, we have grown tremendously well in the past few months with strong and active players from different parts of the world. We do well in the wars because there is always a few people around at all times. We have a good range of players from loads of different lvl's some with some cracking epics and happy to welcome more. Give it some thought and if you want to, join our group of friends.

William Hodge
11-20-2014, 12:33 PM
Beast mode here!! I have been with Gs for going on 2 months. I've seen the guild grow and we are starting to come into our own. We have many well geared players and have a top 25 arena player. We are just looking to round out a couple more spots with the right guys and we can really do some damage in wars. If this sounds like a guild you would like to join please feel free to contact anyone of our leadership on line. Cavalac,andymode, venius or Beastmode and we would gladly answer any questions you might have.

Ant venom
11-23-2014, 06:33 PM
Sorry for asking and I know you are a decent guild but can you tell me what were your placements for the last few wars since I want to try out this guild!