PDA

View Full Version : Spirit Bears

strangespinner
11-12-2014, 03:34 PM
Hello all, I'm a leader from the guild Spirit Bears. I'd like to invite all active members with the line app to join our team.
We are a level 26 guild with all bonuses at 6%+. We recently had to restart our guild from scratch nearly a month ago, which with the strength of our team is only a minor set back. We are sitting at a top 750 ranking in events as it stands and we are quickly growing into a top contending guild.
We have 11 spots open currently.
I'd like to encourage all applying candidates to message me via line at strangespinner. You can also leave posts on here or apply to the guild itself and leave a message saying you applied via forums. If accepted our requirements are that you must have line and cooperate with our team tactics.
Another requirement is maturity, sometimes our chatroom uses language or content of a mature nature, 18+ years of age would be nice but not required. Any questions, comments, or concerns can be messaged to me or asked directly on this post and i will get back to you in a timely manner.

Oh yea, p.s. we are an android base guild.

strangespinner
11-17-2014, 09:09 PM
Bump (dont reprimand me this is aloud per rules, i was off the first page)

strangespinner
11-17-2014, 10:07 PM
Sorry internet cut off dupe posted

strangespinner
11-30-2014, 09:58 PM
Buuuump, we have started an alliance with a few guilds as well. We are growing in numbers quickly. We still have open spots for members of all types please hit me up on line if your interested in joining our guild or any guilds in the alliance that have open spots