PDA

View Full Version : Information About Alliances

SpartanPhalanx
11-15-2014, 02:10 PM
I am not in any alliance at the moment. How do they operate? Should I join an existing alliance? Should I start one of my own? Seeking information and advice, please.

Jamestkirk
11-15-2014, 02:35 PM
I'm in an alliance but only benefit is small boost to units that alliances buy. Other than that absolutely no point at all. If you call for help in Boss you get pushed to alliance members but why ask for help? It just means someone else gets points. In the three alliances I've tried so far there's no communication between members.

Joemedic
11-15-2014, 06:20 PM
I am not in any alliance at the moment. How do they operate? Should I join an existing alliance? Should I start one of my own? Seeking information and advice, please.

Alliances are a way to learn about the game and not feel like you're alone in this game. In our alliance we communicate with each other in an app called groupme. We have found that the team chat room is not very efficient as the other comment also indicated above. Good communication is essential for a team to thrive and a great way to build lasting friendships with people all over the world. Our team is always looking for people that endorse this concept.

Joemedic
General Team Terminus

Jamestkirk
11-16-2014, 12:33 AM
Alliances are a way to learn about the game and not feel like you're alone in this game. In our alliance we communicate with each other in an app called groupme. We have found that the team chat room is not very efficient as the other comment also indicated above. Good communication is essential for a team to thrive and a great wait to build lasting friendships with people all over the world. Our team is always looking for people that endorse this concept.

Joemedic
General Team Terminus

You're exactly right, when I played Modern War I had friends all over world communicating in Palringo, but game became too time consuming so quit. Would be nice if more team interaction here

garen argon
11-16-2014, 08:40 PM
great post Joe

come and join terminus

great people

and join us in groupme to learn more about the game or if you are a chess fan !!

Tadaaah
11-17-2014, 12:21 PM
Yes, alliances are a great a way to form friendships and learn about the game. We have some new features in the works that will add more alliance gameplay as well!