PDA

View Full Version : Epic: new level of rarity

eagleProphet
11-16-2014, 09:09 PM
I thought a rarity better that UR might be coming soon. Check out the #1 rank reward for PVP!

BaziOne
11-17-2014, 11:39 AM
Just what we need, after making all our R and UC units useless, now our UR and SR units will become worthless.

Can't say I'm surprised, since this follows the Gree model of rampant stat inflation to drive spending used in other Gree games...

Ratma2001
11-17-2014, 01:28 PM
I wonder if these will be in any Gold Chests ? or if they plan to make a new chest with UR, SR and Epic ?

CJCJ
11-17-2014, 02:50 PM
Records went to 'platinum' when gold wasn't enough. Maybe we'll see platinum keys?

Well, they'd be there in theory; we wouldn't actually SEE them... :)

SpartanPhalanx
11-17-2014, 07:44 PM
It looks like a great unit. Shame it will go to the biggest spender and not the best player.

Striker1111
12-04-2014, 10:37 AM
Having fought one that new Epic is really OP. Any chance for us common folk to see the stats on that thing so we know what we're facing. I've figured out the range is better than 20 but could be as high as the thirties. Blew right through 5 of my level 30 UR units.

Ldomino
12-04-2014, 11:48 AM
I heard it can't handle the "cheap" units, I.e., fast, low supply units that you can flood battlefield with. Have not tried it yet myself. Is it slow to prepare to fire, like Oligarch and that ilk, then goes high speed once started? A slow firing rate? Idk. If it can't handle low supply units or fast, high damage, but vulnerable, units like Ikenga, that might explain why.

Striker1111
12-04-2014, 01:38 PM
From what I've seen it will dominate all on the ground. Picture a larger Araska with artillery for guns. It ate up my rocket drones, artillery, and tanks with relative ease before most of them could hope to shoot back. I didn't notice any slow preparing to fire. I'm friends with a guy who owns one now so I'll keep trying different combos. When I fight him and the Epic is the first unit to deploy I usually kill the first one but it pretty much kills my Attalus, Araska, Gae Bulg, Commoner's Revenge, and Sahure all at level 30 before it goes down. I have two SR rocket drone squads at level 50 so I'll try flooding the battlefield with them plus a level 30 Commoner's and 50 Sejanus because they spam pretty quick too. Problem is the rest of his squad is no slouch so I doubt I'll ever beat him until I get all level 50 UR's.

CJCJ
12-04-2014, 05:47 PM
I'm actually surprised that you even get to kill one of them. Doesnt the AI put down other units while you're trying to gang up on that one Epic?

I wonder how much a L50 Sahure would help...

Striker1111
12-05-2014, 06:23 AM
About two seconds after the first Epic goes down a big second wave comes in led by a second Epic unit. Sometimes the AI deploys stupid like when the enemy squad has two nukes and the AI starts by deploying two of them in a row which by the time they can deploy the second you are already destroying the base.

WitchKingAngmar
12-11-2014, 02:05 PM
It has ark of 102,000...def of 82,000...range of 30

WitchKingAngmar
12-11-2014, 02:09 PM
Atk power 102,000

WitchKingAngmar
12-11-2014, 02:15 PM
I was trying to stay ahead of s hacker. Can destroy level 216 boss with 2 morale boosts that's 7 million hit pts

Striker1111
12-11-2014, 02:41 PM
Hey WitchKingAngmar didn't know you were on the Forum. I haven't checked the leader boards in a while but did someone pass you? If you do happen to win before you level it up can you give me the base stats for the Epic. I want to get the wiki up to date and with them I can calc the max stats too. I recruited WarZoneFare of your alliance to deliver the message on your Alliance chat. I just basically need the base Damage, Health, and Armor because the rest stays the same as you level it up. Someone in my Alliance got one too but he already had it leveled to twenty by the time I found out.

eagleProphet
12-11-2014, 05:38 PM
Can destroy level 216 boss with 2 morale boosts that's 7 million hit pts

Wow! Awesome!!!

WarZoneFare
12-11-2014, 07:34 PM
It looks like a great unit. Shame it will go to the biggest spender and not the best player.
You are very wrong on this. If the epic unit can be bought then what u just said makes some sense, however it only goes to the winner of the boss event and we all know it takes a lot more than just money to win.

WitchKingAngmar
12-11-2014, 08:17 PM
Striker1111 yes I can give you the info I'm leading by 2 million as the player that was under me was kicked. His player level was jumping from 140-143 up and down. But I wasn't letting him get that unit. So will update you

SpartanPhalanx
12-11-2014, 08:36 PM
You are very wrong on this. If the epic unit can be bought then what u just said makes some sense, however it only goes to the winner of the boss event and we all know it takes a lot more than just money to win.

In order to win the Boss Event you would need to spend a lot of money on Energy and Morales. The normal allowance wouldn't be anywhere near enough.

You could be the very best player, with the very best squad, but if you can't afford to spend then you won't win.

Ask your friend how much he has spent so far. Ask him if he could win without spending.

WarZoneFare
12-11-2014, 09:58 PM
In order to win the Boss Event you would need to spend a lot of money on Energy and Morales. The normal allowance wouldn't be anywhere near enough.

You could be the very best player, with the very best squad, but if you can't afford to spend then you won't win.

Ask your friend how much he has spent so far. Ask him if he could win without spending.

What you said in this message is true. However, in the previous one, you said it's a shame for the epic unit going to the biggest spender was false. I believe all the top 20 players were spending to buy extra energy and morale to stay ahead, but does that mean #1 player must be spending more than #2 or #3 player? Not necessarily. The biggest spender might be even out of the race due to other factors such as the inability to manage the stress.

Striker1111
12-12-2014, 06:33 AM
Striker1111 yes I can give you the info I'm leading by 2 million as the player that was under me was kicked. His player level was jumping from 140-143 up and down. But I wasn't letting him get that unit. So will update you

Thanks a lot!

SpartanPhalanx
12-12-2014, 07:10 AM
What you said in this message is true. However, in the previous one, you said it's a shame for the epic unit going to the biggest spender was false. I believe all the top 20 players were spending to buy extra energy and morale to stay ahead, but does that mean #1 player must be spending more than #2 or #3 player? Not necessarily. The biggest spender might be even out of the race due to other factors such as the inability to manage the stress.

You make a very good point. Not everybody could put in all that time and effort, no matter how much they might spend.

I applaud your friend for his stamina and determination.

My original remark was really a dig at Gree for putting the top prizes so far out of the reach of the average player.

Striker1111
12-12-2014, 07:22 AM
I'm ok with them putting the Epics out there for the determined players since I will rarely ever have to fight the guys with an epic in their squad. I'm just mad they also make it so the UR are equally impossible to get. UR used to be easier to get so half the people I'm put against have like two or three level 50's in their squad and there is no way for me to get some of my own. I used to always be able to beat the top guy in the list in PVP but now I have to fight the second or even third guy because my level 30 UR's for some reason always get matched against level 50's. My main incentive for playing is to max some of my level 30 UR's but that just feels like an unattainable goal now. Let the top guys vie for the Epic and give some of the rest of us a chance for some UR. Easiest fix is to improve the chest drops.

SpartanPhalanx
12-12-2014, 08:14 PM
I'm ok with them putting the Epics out there for the determined players since I will rarely ever have to fight the guys with an epic in their squad. I'm just mad they also make it so the UR are equally impossible to get. UR used to be easier to get so half the people I'm put against have like two or three level 50's in their squad and there is no way for me to get some of my own. I used to always be able to beat the top guy in the list in PVP but now I have to fight the second or even third guy because my level 30 UR's for some reason always get matched against level 50's. My main incentive for playing is to max some of my level 30 UR's but that just feels like an unattainable goal now. Let the top guys vie for the Epic and give some of the rest of us a chance for some UR. Easiest fix is to improve the chest drops.

I totally agree. They don't seem to understand basic economics. If they want to sell more they need to make the product more attractive. The worse the Gold Keys get the less likely I am to buy.

CJCJ
12-13-2014, 10:19 AM
I totally agree. They don't seem to understand basic economics. If they want to sell more they need to make the product more attractive. The worse the Gold Keys get the less likely I am to buy.

Yeah, I tried to point that out in this post

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102206-More-feedback-on-Event-Rewards

If the rewards are good (like a UR unit) more people will spend to try and get it. As it is now, all middle players don't really care about L30 SR unit, so they can get it or not but will NOT spend $.

The only people spending are fighting over the EPIC unit. And that might be only 2-5 people in the world who have a chance at it. Everyone else knows there's no way to ever get it, so why bother...

WitchKingAngmar
12-14-2014, 03:59 AM
Yeah, I tried to point that out in this post

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102206-More-feedback-on-Event-Rewards

If the rewards are good (like a UR unit) more people will spend to try and get it. As it is now, all middle players don't really care about L30 SR unit, so they can get it or not but will NOT spend $.

The only people spending are fighting over the EPIC unit. And that might be only 2-5 people in the world who have a chance at it. Everyone else knows there's no way to ever get it, so why bother...

I played for a year built my units. Before the 1st boss battle for the epic I did not have a UR unit over lvl 30. Took a chance was tired of my units getting beat by the lvl 50 UR units.. Never was lucky at the chests and have several lvl 20's that can't use. They don't stand a chance against the 50's.. I guess what I'm saying is sometimes good players can win...

Ldomino
12-14-2014, 07:59 AM
Now that we have Alliance War it IS a big deal that only a few will have it and WitchKingAngmar is getting ready to promote it up to lvl 30 due to winning it again in this current Boss event. This will give his alliance a huge advantage in Alliance War. That unit coupled with the ability to buy unlimited morale will allow that one player to quickly put up max pts on every battle. That's thousands of pts that would make the difference between a first and second or third place finish, all due to just one player, not the alliance pulling together as a whole.

SpartanPhalanx
12-14-2014, 09:47 AM
Now that we have Alliance War it IS a big deal that only a few will have it and WitchKingAngmar is getting ready to promote it up to lvl 30 due to winning it again in this current Boss event. This will give his alliance a huge advantage in Alliance War. That unit coupled with the ability to buy unlimited morale will allow that one player to quickly put up max pts on every battle. That's thousands of pts that would make the difference between a first and second or third place finish, all due to just one player, not the alliance pulling together as a whole.

So, to make things fairer for everybody, I think he should join a new Alliance with only one other member, namely me, in <250>.

Come on over WitchKingAngmar. You will be very welcome.

Ratma2001
12-14-2014, 01:08 PM
So, to make things fairer for everybody, I think he should join a new Alliance with only one other member, namely me, in <250>.

Come on over WitchKingAngmar. You will be very welcome.

haha ! , now thats Funny...good point but Alliances are there for everyone , now if he made his own Alliance , that would be something, but i wouldnt, its about a team thing, and from what i gather Witch is a team player, and has paid his dues for the Epic, and to get the second show committment , there will be more available and i will get one too ! then we can all go battle .

SpartanPhalanx
12-14-2014, 07:48 PM
haha ! , now thats Funny...good point but Alliances are there for everyone , now if he made his own Alliance , that would be something, but i wouldnt, its about a team thing, and from what i gather Witch is a team player, and has paid his dues for the Epic, and to get the second show committment , there will be more available and i will get one too ! then we can all go battle .

His present Alliance would probably still do very well even without him. What he needs is a new challenge. I am a regular player, squad of SR and UR, and piles of Game Dollars. I would be a good Alliance partner for anybody. You never know, he might be tempted. I live in hope.

By the way, good luck getting that Epic. I'd be glad just to see a UR once in awhile.

Striker1111
12-15-2014, 06:35 AM
One person can't really swing the points. The top Alliances, which I'm in one, have 70 active players so that's how to win Alliance wars you have a lot of people contributing. The Epic is good but even at level 30 I'm sure some of those guys with all level 50 UR squads could still beat it.

Then there's the hackers but we are good at tracking them and they usually get booted eventually.

Striker1111
12-15-2014, 06:38 AM
Oh and thanks for the stats WitchKingAngmar now the wiki page is complete.

CJCJ
12-15-2014, 06:52 AM
That unit coupled with the ability to buy unlimited morale will allow that one player to quickly put up max pts on every battle.

If you have the ability to buy unlimited morale, that means you are spending a lot of real $$ on the game. And that means you'd buy a lot of chests too and get a great squad, even without the Epic. But just money and your squad doesnt make you win - you have to put a LOT of time in as well during the events.

So a game/war that is won by the person/people that spend the most $$ and the most time playing... sounds about right to me. I can't argue with that.

Striker1111
12-15-2014, 09:25 AM
Yeah I lack time most of all which is why I never place high in events.

WarZoneFare
12-15-2014, 12:12 PM
If you have the ability to buy unlimited morale, that means you are spending a lot of real $$ on the game. And that means you'd buy a lot of chests too and get a great squad, even without the Epic. But just money and your squad doesnt make you win - you have to put a LOT of time in as well during the events.

So a game/war that is won by the person/people that spend the most $$ and the most time playing... sounds about right to me. I can't argue with that.

A lot of time and money still won't cut it if you are out of luck when opening the gold or elite chest with your hard-earned money.

SpartanPhalanx
12-15-2014, 01:30 PM
Yeah I lack time most of all which is why I never place high in events.

That is the one factor that Gree seems to completely overlook. Do they realise how much time it takes to win the very top prizes? Most people can't spend several hours a day on a game. There should be more emphasis on skill.

WarZoneFare
12-15-2014, 02:39 PM
That is the one factor that Gree seems to completely overlook. Do they realise how much time it takes to win the very top prizes? Most people can't spend several hours a day on a game. There should be more emphasis on skill.

The top prize for the current Invasion event requires 1.5 M points to win. The top player in my alliance (You should all know whom I was talking about.) said it's unattainable unless you'll win every single battle (the last one is tough) and prepare to spend at least $100 for extra energy. Moreover, you need to get the countermeasure SR unit with 50% bonus in your squad and of course, 6 sleepless nights. Go figure.

Striker1111
12-15-2014, 07:59 PM
Yeah they are just getting more and more ridiculous. They better not make boss battles one million points. Otherwise there will be no hope anymore for me in this game.

SpartanPhalanx
12-16-2014, 01:22 AM
Yeah they are just getting more and more ridiculous. They better not make boss battles one million points. Otherwise there will be no hope anymore for me in this game.

It confirms my theory that they are deliberately starving us of opportunities to win SR and UR in the hope that we will have no alternative but to spend real money on Gold Keys.

Striker1111
12-16-2014, 06:48 AM
Except everyone I know who spends money doesn't get them either. Most of them give up and refuse to spend another dime which is what doesn't make sense to me. Maybe they want you to buy morale and energy rechargers and compete in the events but you need some serious time as well to do that. I just don't understand what the end goal is here. All can be fixed easily by making chests worth while again.

SpartanPhalanx
12-16-2014, 10:02 AM
Except everyone I know who spends money doesn't get them either. Most of them give up and refuse to spend another dime which is what doesn't make sense to me. Maybe they want you to buy morale and energy rechargers and compete in the events but you need some serious time as well to do that. I just don't understand what the end goal is here. All can be fixed easily by making chests worth while again.

Presumably they think that somehow this approach is going to make them more money. I don't see how.

If we all stop spending they will have to change it back.

drgnknt
12-19-2014, 09:53 PM
I use drone squads as cannon fodder, cheap and it takes at least 3 shots to destroy them you can follow right after them with your level 30, and get at least one, or 2 shots first on the levels above you. IE; Myrmidon squad dropped, right behind it drop commoners revenge level 30.

WitchKingAngmar
12-19-2014, 11:56 PM
One person can't really swing the points. The top Alliances, which I'm in one, have 70 active players so that's how to win Alliance wars you have a lot of people contributing. The Epic is good but even at level 30 I'm sure some of those guys with all level 50 UR squads could still beat it.

Then there's the hackers but we are good at tracking them and they usually get booted eventually.
Now that it is at lvl30 I have not found a squad that can have played against 2 of he blug, with 2 attalus, and a asarka all maxed to 50. 1 takes out them all... Even the other player with a epic it kills 2 of them and keeps going... It's a real monster

drgnknt
12-20-2014, 11:49 AM
Why pay for energy, morale, gold? The units you win are always subject to degradation at their whims. It's like me buying a V8 Mustang, driving it a month, and come home to find Ford swapped out the V8 for a 4 cylinder.

MisterT
12-26-2014, 04:05 AM
Tôi đang có nhu cầu cho thuê nhà làm văn pḥng hoặc trung tâm giới thiệu sản phẩm thiết bị y tế , tại số nhà 14 lô 3, Đền Lừ (http://bat****san.com.vn/cho-thue-van-phong-duong-den-lu-8) 2. Mô tả : Diện tích tầng 1 và tầng lửng là 80 m2. Tầng 1 = 50m2, tầng lửng 30 m2. Có 2 pḥng vệ sinh. Nhà gần trường cấp 1 và cấp 2 Đền Lừ. Trước cửa nhà là vườn hoa và vỉa hè rất rộng. Giao thông thuận tiện, đi sang Tân Mai hoặc Nguyễn Đức Cảnh đều rất gần. Nhà gần hồ điều ḥa nên không thí thoáng đăng và yên tĩnh. Giá cả thỏa thuận. Ai có nhu cầu liên hệ : sdt : 0975686776 & 0978686776 . Xin chân thành cảm ơn đă đọc tin này.

What?? Maybe try in English