PDA

View Full Version : Skill Allocation Reset ETA?

Lys
11-17-2014, 03:12 PM
These last minute changes coupled with the war made it painfully clear that not having points in Attack or Defense was a severe disadvantage. I spent well over 25,000,000 gold and 5,000,000 Honor flushing out my gear, yet even then, some people had 2x the defense of my attack.

Really want some form of calculation or formula for the allocation of the points, as well as the ability to re-allocate existing points... I got beyond tired of losing to people who had 1/2 my army attack simply because of those two stats.

Vile Lynn
11-17-2014, 04:54 PM
These last minute changes coupled with the war made it painfully clear that not having points in Attack or Defense was a severe disadvantage. I spent well over 25,000,000 gold and 5,000,000 Honor flushing out my gear, yet even then, some people had 2x the defense of my attack.

Really want some form of calculation or formula for the allocation of the points, as well as the ability to re-allocate existing points... I got beyond tired of losing to people who had 1/2 my army attack simply because of those two stats.

You won't get any form of any calculation or formula from GREE... just like GREE never disclosed their secret sauce for calculating SP's into A&D way back when we were putting SP's into A&D.

ETA for SP re-set, TBA AKA...

never.

(I'm almost thinking of transferring my abandoned main acct with SP's in A&D to a usable device.)

Arahant
11-19-2014, 01:15 PM
Re-allocation of existing skills is the only way that KA can make up for the extreme screw-up and subsequent upsets of this passed war.

Derez
11-19-2014, 06:25 PM
We have been building this feature and will be rolling it out in an upcoming update to the game. I will be sure that we write a post with more details as to how each of the skills affect the player stats as I mentioned in our AMA this evening.

Tadaaah
11-19-2014, 06:27 PM
Derez is killing it tonight!

Vile Lynn
11-19-2014, 06:44 PM
Yeah... Allow me to explain what I meant in my former post by "never" in GREE-time...

When it happens, most players will have deleted the app who care. Most original players who had A&D SP's are gone.

When it happens, I do not expect GREE to explain anything exactly, just like in the AMA.

Is anybody clear with anything?

KillaDon
11-19-2014, 06:45 PM
He is ALL OVER THE PLACE.... Tadaaah your just a second behind him!!!

Ratma2001
11-19-2014, 08:28 PM
Ebb and flow...ebb and flow....it gets good it gets bad ....game imitating life..or life imitating games...like the waves on the shore or rising tide..you cant change what you cant control. It would be nice but out of most people grasp

DragCro
11-23-2014, 05:42 AM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101974-AMA-Hero-Equip-and-Crafting
Lots of good informations there

Lys
11-23-2014, 09:26 AM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101974-AMA-Hero-Equip-and-Crafting
Lots of good informations there

1) Already seen it and read it. Doesn't pertain to the question, which yes, I am aware that it is 'coming soon' but we all know that coming soon is quite useless without a date.

2) Week late to the thread here.

3) *Lots of good information there* Please proof your posts.

Charli DW
11-25-2014, 11:58 PM
1) Already seen it and read it. Doesn't pertain to the question, which yes, I am aware that it is 'coming soon' but we all know that coming soon is quite useless without a date.

2) Week late to the thread here.

3) *Lots of good information there* Please proof your posts.
I've been thinking what is it GREE needs.?? Then I had an epithany .. They need LYS.!!!! DragCro doing an amazing job as mod..with Lys on board as well .. OMG.!!! Awesome.. Hehehe

the_bob
11-26-2014, 07:03 AM
I've been thinking what is it GREE needs.?? Then I had an epithany .. They need LYS.!!!! DragCro doing an amazing job as mod..with Lys on board as well .. OMG.!!! Awesome.. Hehehe

Lys for forum president.

Rossta4249
11-27-2014, 03:29 AM
Have we had a definitive answer on the effect to stats of each skill point? This would be useful before everybody resets their skill points...

Jnsolberg
11-27-2014, 07:48 AM
Have we had a definitive answer on the effect to stats of each skill point? This would be useful before everybody resets their skill points...

We have not had an answer from Gree. The developer did say that they would look into it because Hero Strength skill points are supposed to help Hero attack and defense, but it is not right now. They only help you hit the mobs harder.

Lys
11-27-2014, 09:13 AM

At the moment, Hero Strength is pretty useless. It doesn't seem to affect much else beyond hitting mobs harder.

Attack and Defense appear to give you (Your Lv / 10) points to your attack and defense. I believe that it affects Army Attack and Defense as well, to what degree is unknown by me though.

Stamina is still just more stamina.

garen argon
11-28-2014, 10:34 AM
Rat - you are correct. The only constant in life is change. Most players here have built their accounts on hero strength and now that that is no longer a needed attribute - dealing with change is tough.

Can't wait to see what happens once this new format is rolled out into one of their most profitable and popular titles Modern War.

That will be an epic meltdown.