PDA

View Full Version : Issue doing trials, cannot get to turpin's lair

truthteller
11-17-2014, 11:31 PM
Hello to all

Is anyone having issues not being able to get to a particular map

I have been stuck on 10/15 of a level 3 trial because I am suppose to kill 1 mob on the TURPIN's LAIR and everytime I try to get there, the game just "frezees" with the "going to map" screen, I have to exit game and re enter

I manage to get to the map, via, visiting the last two maps first then "jump" to Turpin's just to find out it is empty, only thing there is a tent
I exit game and reenter again, and there is no way to get to that map, so I am stuck now for 2 days until the trial expires

Tadaaah:

Please tell devs about it, hopefully they can fix it

Cheers

Lys
11-17-2014, 11:48 PM
You try deleting the app itself? Or resetting your device's memory? It doesn't always do anything, but on occasion it can fix the issue of maps not loading at all. The resetting of the device is holding the lock and home keys until the screen goes black. Try em both, hopefully it'll work for you.

Frostpocket
11-18-2014, 12:19 AM
I can't even hit the mobs properly, as both my accounts just show a spotlight where the avatar is, so I don't know when I've hit the mob and just use heaps of energy. As a no gem convert now, this is frustrating.

the_bob
11-18-2014, 02:53 AM
Turpin's Lair has always been a problem map for me. I will get app crashes and freezes trying to go to the map. I reinstall the app and restart my iPad but that only fixes it for a bit. I can go to that map once, maybe twice and it's back to freezing and crashing.