PDA

View Full Version : Why can't we just have a nice juicy LTQ!

Julius Wheezer
11-18-2014, 01:36 AM
I know it's all been said before, and I know GREE have a direction that they are steering the game, but these Trials are just DULL.

With nearly every target in a new location, and the issues loading those locations, I now spend three times as long looking at loading screens as I do actually playing. It is not fun.

And now we have FIVE Trials Quests this cycle.

I'm not usually one to complain about GREE, I play because I enjoy playing, and that's that.

But this is just dull, dull, dull.

And boring.

the_bob
11-18-2014, 02:49 AM
With nearly every target in a new location, and the issues loading those locations, I now spend three times as long looking at loading screens as I do actually playing. It is not fun.

I don't mind the trials but this part is *******ed annoying. Not to mention the app crashes every two or three map switches, so then there's looking at the game loading screen every other trial quest step.

Sim
11-18-2014, 04:03 AM
Maybe if we got some loot drops from the Trials (like we do for map monsters) it would make them more worthwhile?

Sim
11-18-2014, 04:15 AM
The lagging and constant crashing on map loads is due to memory leaks because of the bad code. I don't have a problem anymore as I upgraded my iPhone 4S to a 6. Nice and fast now, no crashes because the processor and memory can handle the mis-coding.

the_bob
11-18-2014, 05:07 AM
The lagging and constant crashing on map loads is due to memory leaks because of the bad code. I don't have a problem anymore as I upgraded my iPhone 4S to a 6. Nice and fast now, no crashes because the processor and memory can handle the mis-coding.

Forcing an upgrade due to shoddy coding is not a legitimate way to do business.

Sim
11-18-2014, 08:48 AM
I'm not condoning it, I was just explaining why. It seemed as if you were asking why it happens.

Jnsolberg
11-18-2014, 09:31 AM
I know it's all been said before, and I know GREE have a direction that they are steering the game, but these Trials are just DULL.

And now we have FIVE Trials Quests this cycle.

I'm not usually one to complain about GREE, I play because I enjoy playing, and that's that.

But this is just dull, dull, dull.

And boring.

OMG, do you really want to go back to ILTQs where you have to kill dozens or even hundreds of the same mob, and for lousy units?
Not me! With the trials, I can start one whenever I want to, not when Gree wants me to.
Please do not bring back the ILTQs

the_bob
11-18-2014, 09:36 AM
I'm not condoning it, I was just explaining why. It seemed as if you were asking why it happens.

I know exactly why it happens. The memory leak was introduced with version 2.0 and has gotten worse then better then worse then better then worse then worse still then better then worse....