PDA

View Full Version : Multiple upgrade bonus gone?

Samskill
11-18-2014, 07:31 PM
Used to be able to upgrade 2 building at one go, but after this GREE update, the bonus seem to be gone!
Also realize my 1000 dragons army from bygone years had disappear too??!
Is it just me or everyone had the same issue?

Jnsolberg
11-18-2014, 07:59 PM
My Dragons are still there. They are 105/69, I had to scroll pretty far down the list.

The Max Building bonus is not listed, but I looks like I can still upgrade more than one. I'll find out for sure tomorrow, lol

the_bob
11-18-2014, 10:27 PM
The Max Building bonus is not listed, but I looks like I can still upgrade more than one. I'll find out for sure tomorrow, lol

Mine still shows Max Buildings Upgrade right where it's always been.

Valid or
11-18-2014, 11:02 PM
Used to be able to upgrade 2 building at one go, but after this GREE update, the bonus seem to be gone!
Also realize my 1000 dragons army from bygone years had disappear too??!
Is it just me or everyone had the same issue?

Is the bonus gone from in your profile? Or is it just not working?

Samskill
11-19-2014, 12:02 AM
Is the bonus gone from in your profile? Or is it just not working?

The bonus is not working. Profile max building upgrade shown +9.

RichDylan
11-22-2014, 03:43 PM
May I ask why you even need that many? I would think 9 buildings at once would be enough >_>

Uberfauker
11-23-2014, 01:34 PM
May I ask why you even need that many? I would think 9 buildings at once would be enough >_>

Its not that he needs 9 upgrades, it the fact that he can't upgrade more than one when he has +9 building upgrade bonuses (I think that's the issue). Also, why do you give a crap if he has/needs +9 building upgrade bonuses anyway?

Valid or
11-25-2014, 02:51 AM

They were hard won prizes and should work correctly.
Those of us who still only upgrade one at a time, can dream gree will bring it back and make it a little easier to achieve.