PDA

View Full Version : Guinea Pigs?

eagleProphet
11-18-2014, 08:51 PM
Do you ever get the feeling that you're a guinea pig in an eloborate sociological experiment?

SpartanPhalanx
11-18-2014, 11:55 PM
Do you ever get the feeling that you're a guinea pig in an eloborate sociological experiment?

I think that Gree try things out on us, and if revenue increases they stick with it, if it decreases they dump it. There is a constant striving to maximise the bottom line.

Joemedic
11-19-2014, 03:14 AM
I think that Gree try things out on us, and if revenue increases they stick with it, if it decreases they dump it. There is a constant striving to maximise the bottom line.

Such is the way of democracy and free enterprise. What a wonderful concept 😄😄😄

Patches
11-19-2014, 04:15 AM
such is so, but it looks like they may be hurting their long term bottom line for a short term outlook.

SpartanPhalanx
11-19-2014, 08:02 AM
Such is the way of democracy and free enterprise. What a wonderful concept 😄😄😄

The only problem is that within this game they are a dictatorship controlling a monopoly.

Joemedic
11-19-2014, 09:46 AM
So true my friend, so true

Bloodanguts
11-19-2014, 10:10 AM
Don't play their game, do not accept it. This new SR option to spend 600 gold bars for one SR unit, who would take this deal. Let me ask everyone a question, Do dogs like bones? You're first response may be yes, dogs love bones. No, dogs don't love bones, dogs love steak, we settle for bones. We need to quit settling for bones guys. Throw off your shackles and demand better rewards, it's your birth rite.

Tadaaah
11-19-2014, 10:56 AM
Hey guys,

Part of the joy of games nowadays is that they are living products. They are always evolving and changing. That means, yes, there are going to be new incentives and trying out new things. Some will stay and others will go. We take your feedback and try to find the happy medium.

SpartanPhalanx
11-19-2014, 10:23 PM
Hey guys,

Part of the joy of games nowadays is that they are living products. They are always evolving and changing. That means, yes, there are going to be new incentives and trying out new things. Some will stay and others will go. We take your feedback and try to find the happy medium.
It is vital that achievement is rewarded. If you put in time and effort to reach a particular objective, and you are given a Gold Key, then that must yield something worth having. It is simply not good enough to say "Well you were in with a chance of getting something good". We need to be properly rewarded every time. Being given the worst Rare units repeatedly is just an insult.

Ldomino
11-20-2014, 02:05 PM
Hey guys,

New incentives?!?!?! For whom?! Because from where I'm standing, the developers have only managed DIS-incentives. Why spend money on morale or energy when the prizes include Apollo nukes? Why try for a leaderboard spot and those rewards when there are people there that have 5 lvl 50 Great Gear units immediately after they appear as a countermeasure unit or 3 lvl 50 Orontes and 2 lvl 50 Lenin's Reach and seem to be racking up an impossible number of points at an impossible rate? Gree is making a bid for the big cash outlay that only a small minority will pay, rather than aiming for smaller amounts from a large number of players. Get 1000 players to spend $20, rather than 1 player to spend $1000. Which gets you more money? I don't begrudge the developers the chance to make money. Everyone wants to be paid for their work. But I'm finding less reason to spend my money on this game because I get nothing for it most of the time. And, speaking for myself, the game isn't as much fun anymore. It's just an exercise in frustration and disappointment.

Ldomino
11-20-2014, 02:07 PM
It is vital that achievement is rewarded. If you put in time and effort to reach a particular objective, and you are given a Gold Key, then that must yield something worth having. It is simply not good enough to say "Well you were in with a chance of getting something good". We need to be properly rewarded every time. Being given the worst Rare units repeatedly is just an insult.

Well said SpartanPhalanx! Well said.

Jamestkirk
11-21-2014, 01:54 AM
Hey guys,

Ok cheerio then