PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving!

eagleProphet
11-27-2014, 09:33 AM
Today, as America celebrates Thanksgiving, I thought it fitting to pass along some thanks to Gree. You might not hear it often, but you guys do a lot of things right. Here are a few things I am thankful for:

1) It used to be in Boss battles that only the first player to respond and win a distress call would receive points, so that often a player would respond and use up morale and beat the Boss only to find out another player beat them to it. Gree fixed that for the last two Boss events, and we are thankful!

2) Gree recently added the star mission objectives to the Campaigns -- a new and fun way to fight battles and win stuff. We're thankful!

3) Gree just added Alliance Wars, and they were awesome! Thanks, Gree!!!

Joemedic
11-27-2014, 11:23 AM
Thanks from Team Terminus as well. Happy Thanksgiving!

Tadaaah
12-01-2014, 10:01 AM
Thanks for this thread, eagleProphet. It's nice to see these and keeps us going!

SpartanPhalanx
12-02-2014, 06:30 PM
I applaud the positive attitude. And yes some recent developments have been very welcome.

On reflection I now feel that in the past I was too negative. Time to make a fresh start.

I want to publicly thank Gree for all the fun this game has given me over the last few months.

Thanks.

Ratma2001
12-02-2014, 07:44 PM
I applaud the positive attitude. And yes some recent developments have been very welcome.

On reflection I now feel that in the past I was too negative. Time to make a fresh start.

I want to publicly thank Gree for all the fun this game has given me over the last few months.

Thanks.

So your back now ?

BaziOne
12-02-2014, 07:55 PM
Right - because this new war event was rolled out so successfully without major bugs significantly impacting results...

oh, and nerfing the boss prizes (getting rid of the UC and only 2 SR) just after the "power boost" that made made anything but UC/SR units useless (not to mention continuing to make the boss harder and harder after pretty much ruining the PvP ans invasion events)

Yes, all things to be thankful for...