PDA

View Full Version : Error. Login detected on another device

Jnsolberg
12-09-2014, 10:31 PM
I'm getting "Error. Login detected on another device" on one of my games. The others tell me either I have an invalid session or that I need internet service.
What is going on? It seems most peeps cannot get on right now.

sdunn00
12-09-2014, 11:11 PM
I'm getting the same....very frustrating with time sensitive trials & EB running....and if course we won't get any time adjustments...

Spock_
12-09-2014, 11:53 PM
I think this problem is related to GameCenter... meaning, it isn't possible anymore (for the moment) to run 2 devices using the same account with GameCenter

Sim
12-10-2014, 01:02 AM
I got this on my device too. Had to restart a few times then it worked.

ZicZac
12-10-2014, 03:14 AM
What a gem.... - I see this issue still occurs.... - This morning 4/6 devices struck with the error at the same time.... - Not sure whether this is related to game center or if this has to do with the game itself :/

Been running for months with the same setup, but all of a sudden, it seems one has hit the "I-Dont-Like-You" button and ensured I wouldn't get back onto the game :(

Any with a work-around out there that could help to counter this ?

the_bob
12-10-2014, 04:32 AM
Any with a work-around out there that could help to counter this ?

Stop playing Gree games. That's probably the best work around out there right now.

The red Baron
12-10-2014, 10:50 AM
I play only on 1 device and got the message too, after one restart it was ok. One more stupid sentence.
Its like in the good old windows times
"an unexpected error occured"

Skyraiders
12-10-2014, 11:03 AM
Stop playing Gree games. That's probably the best work around out there right now.

No truer statement could be made!!!