PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the transfer feature on the new update?

War player
12-10-2014, 08:12 PM
I can't see where I can transfer my game.

Gendur
12-11-2014, 12:20 AM
log in to the same gamecenter id on your new device, install KA and there you go!

War player
12-11-2014, 03:34 AM
What if I don't want the same game center account on the new device?

Sim
12-11-2014, 04:22 AM
Yeah this doesn't solve the problem as the account is still locked to the device. I have bought a new device and I'm shuffling them all around in order to sell my oldest device. Although I love that I can take 1 device to work now it doesn't solve the selling problem.

Gendur
12-11-2014, 05:31 AM
@War player

I have the same question, hopefully it is possible once the game is transferred to a device to change the gamecenter credentials and still be playing the account.

So for example

old device, gamecenter A, KA account X
new device, gamecenter A
install KA on new device
new device is now linked to KA account X
change gamecenter A to B on new device
hopefully KA account X is still playable on new device ??

@Sim, aren't you going to wipe your old device before selling it? that should solve your issue

BTW, I haven't updated to new version of KA, before I know for sure what I am getting in to, and one of my spare devices I have updated but will not link it to any gamecenter id before things are clarified

idichris
12-11-2014, 06:44 PM
I successfully linked an older account to my iPhone this morning and was switching back and forth all day Long with no problems, right now however when I choose the account that I linked and restart the game, it logs me back into my original account and not the linked account. Any ideas?

Hydromage
12-12-2014, 03:02 AM
I successfully linked an older account to my iPhone this morning and was switching back and forth all day Long with no problems, right now however when I choose the account that I linked and restart the game, it logs me back into my original account and not the linked account. Any ideas?

Exactly the same happened to me I could switch all day and now it just doesn't work.

War player
12-12-2014, 03:25 AM
Ok, i logged into my other Game Center account. Then, when I go into Kingdom age, I get a screen saying new account recognized and asks me to either continue playing, or link to iOS device. When I link to iOS device, it,says I'm connected and says to restart KA. So, I restart KA, and it goes back to asking me to continue playing or link to iOS device.

Lol, it's a damn do loop.

Sim
12-12-2014, 03:35 AM
Same here, worked all day yesterday and since the new data set was deployed for the LTB it no longer works.

b4davis
12-12-2014, 07:06 AM
Switching worked for a while yesterday, then it stopped working. These new feature rollouts are not thoroughly tested.

Sim
12-12-2014, 07:45 AM
The data set for the LTB knackered it.

Team Zuma
12-12-2014, 08:59 AM
Yesterday I was loving being able to get all 3 of my accounts on one device--switching back and forth. Today that feature no longer works. I didn't know how much I'd miss it, just after using it for one day. And it worked beautifully. Please bring it back!

War player
12-13-2014, 05:42 AM
Anyone been able to get this to work soon since it stopped working a few days ago?

Uberfauker
12-13-2014, 06:22 PM
You guys really need to stop messing around with your game. :)

Team Zuma
12-14-2014, 05:23 AM
Mine is working again. I sent in a ticket and they replied with instructions, which were not correct because the menus didnt match what they said. But I deleted the app on my devices and reinstalled, checked to make sure I was in Game Center on all 3 devices, and tried again. It's working now. I love this feature.