PDA

View Full Version : Swinging with sword too long on boss

Hermes101
12-15-2014, 04:23 AM
I have feeling only me have so much problems with KA...
several boss events my avatar after hitting boss then swinging with sword about 30-45 sec. It really very pissed when u have no time on that sh...
It happened on diffrent Internet conections: on several 3G, on several fast Wi-Fi (at work, at home, at public places), so it is not bad connection issue.
I tried reinstalled the game, nothing helped.

Valid or
12-15-2014, 05:44 AM
Longest time swinging sword while waiting for it to hit, was over 1min here, till I read this post, just thought i laged out.
Totally failed on one hit, was swinging away..then nothing(on the bright side, it didn't take my health)

Jnsolberg
12-15-2014, 06:54 AM
several boss events my avatar after hitting boss then swinging with sword about 30-45 sec. It really very pissed when u have no time on that sh...
It happened on diffrent Internet conections: on several 3G, on several fast Wi-Fi (at work, at home, at public places), so it is not bad connection issue.

This has been happening to me for @ 4 EB events now. If you swipe up from the bottom of your screen (to bring up the control menu) and wait a few seconds, your avatar will calm down for another hit.

Hermes101
12-15-2014, 11:16 AM
Jnsolberg, your advice seems working, thank you. But there is still work for Gree... They must do something w that...

truthteller
12-15-2014, 11:28 AM

Hi
Besides Purple advice, you can also just lock your screen, then unlock, game seems to "sync" with server and avatar is then ready for another hit

ddfamfgree
12-15-2014, 01:01 PM
My little dude swings at the same speed as Ride the Sky by Helloween - just thought you'd like to know:)

Vixia.
12-15-2014, 02:52 PM
I press the home button twice so my open apps shows, I just wait a few seconds and the crazy hitting stops and I can go back to the game again :)

syKosis
12-15-2014, 03:11 PM
Same issue here. Only happens with Gold hits for some reason and not Free hits. All the above solutions work to unstick the character. But it is a slightly annoying bug.

Wish
12-17-2014, 04:28 PM
Thanks for the advice. My toon does the same thing. Once it was even doing circles while it was swinging

the_bob
12-17-2014, 07:52 PM
Thanks for the advice. My toon does the same thing. Once it was even doing circles while it was swinging

Yea, my toon started doing the walking animation in various directions after attacking once. I found that tapping the center of the screen a few times would often get me to stop freaking out and ready another attack.