PDA

View Full Version : Officer Units - proposed change to developers

bradleyk
12-19-2014, 09:13 AM
I'm sure there's many in the game that have multiple officer units...especially the UC officers. These are the ones used to promote a unit up to the next level.
For me, these are worthless unless I happen to win a countermeasure unit good for a bonus during a given event. The R officers aren't worth much because fully maxed R units are easily beaten by level 20 and 30 SR units.

So, what else can we do with these things? How about being able to promote them up, then fully max them out, then they become the next higher officer?
Example...
I have 4 UC officers. Promote them like any other unit up to level 1/40. Then train them up to level 40/40. At that point it becomes a 1/20 R officer.
Eventually, I get 4 R officers. Promote them and I have a level 1/50 officer. Train all the way up to level 50/50 and it becomes an SR officer.
And so on until you finally get a UR officer.

I think this would drive many players to get the officer units besides the prize units at the top of an event.
What do you think?

Brad (aka SwirlingEddy in the game)

WarZoneFare
12-19-2014, 10:45 AM
I'm sure there's many in the game that have multiple officer units...especially the UC officers. These are the ones used to promote a unit up to the next level.
For me, these are worthless unless I happen to win a countermeasure unit good for a bonus during a given event. The R officers aren't worth much because fully maxed R units are easily beaten by level 20 and 30 SR units.

So, what else can we do with these things? How about being able to promote them up, then fully max them out, then they become the next higher officer?
Example...
I have 4 UC officers. Promote them like any other unit up to level 1/40. Then train them up to level 40/40. At that point it becomes a 1/20 R officer.
Eventually, I get 4 R officers. Promote them and I have a level 1/50 officer. Train all the way up to level 50/50 and it becomes an SR officer.
And so on until you finally get a UR officer.

I think this would drive many players to get the officer units besides the prize units at the top of an event.
What do you think?

Brad (aka SwirlingEddy in the game)

Sorry bro, but I think you're wasting your time. This kind of proposal won't be of interest to Gree.

Striker1111
12-19-2014, 12:01 PM
But it would be to the rest of us. If only.

littlecap99
12-20-2014, 07:25 AM
Even if it was a ridiculous amount (obtainable, though), then maybe I'll start going for more then alliance wars again. I only do alliance wars because the first 2 gold keys are pretty easy, and my alliance is top 5 every time, so I get some strong SR/UR and gold keys. Alliance war and boss constantly. And bring PVP rewards back, drop invasion!

drgnknt
12-23-2014, 09:05 PM
Even if it was a ridiculous amount (obtainable, though), then maybe I'll start going for more then alliance wars again. I only do alliance wars because the first 2 gold keys are pretty easy, and my alliance is top 5 every time, so I get some strong SR/UR and gold keys. Alliance war and boss constantly. And bring PVP rewards back, drop invasion! Keep Invasion, just make prizes obtainable. My alliance... well we are improving and I've put a lot of money into them Oh well maybe something better will come up. Please somehow work on the redundancy we need to go through to obtain anything.