PDA

View Full Version : Android Avengers is recruiting!! Fully Maxed Guild

Brad Wallis
01-06-2015, 01:32 PM
Android Avengers
Fully Maxed Guild Now Recruiting

#8 In Previous Raid & #12 in Technomancer War!!

Level 75 guild and part of the Death Knight Empire Alliance. We are now recruiting active players. If you are very active and can prove it, great! Come on one of our top 25 runs. If you can prove yourself even more, we can facilitate a top 10 run. Not really interested in gemming? That's ok too, we have many players that prefer to save their gems. We are friendly, welcoming, and love to watch players get better. Apply to Android Avengers. The line app from google play is a requirement (that's how we communicate and plan our success). Msg th3shadow on line for an interview and placement!

Line ID: th3shadow
Line ID: rhaegar-targ

Android Avengers!

Brad Wallis
01-16-2015, 06:44 AM
Been playing knd for 3 weeks now..im lv 74
I am active too..i use line also..am i fit?

Depending on your levels and armor we could fit you into our guild or our sub guild "Demon Spawn" it also has fully maxed stats and it is where our people go to get their levels up. Message Rhaegar-targ

Ant venom
01-16-2015, 06:30 PM
Depending on your levels and armor we could fit you into our guild or our sub guild "Demon Spawn" it also has fully maxed stats and it is where our people go to get their levels up. Message Rhaegar-targ

Can u give me a screenshot of ur guild placing in t25 and t100 to prove it since there are a lot of guilds that lie about this and I am trying to make sure that when I join ur guild it is not one of them.

Ant venom
01-16-2015, 06:34 PM
What is the requirement for joining and requirement of wars and the t25 (if u guys even do it) and how frequently do u them, in other words when do u do them every 2 weeks? 3 weeks? few months? or every few wars or raids?

Brad Wallis
01-27-2015, 10:53 AM
What is the requirement for joining and requirement of wars and the t25 (if u guys even do it) and how frequently do u them, in other words when do u do them every 2 weeks? 3 weeks? few months? or every few wars or raids?

Ant Venom, What is your line ID for the Screenshots?

Requirements vary depending on what the Empire standard is for that event. Typically in a guild war, ~65k per person will get close to top 25 then we push as needed.
In a raid, 8 million per person hitting a level 6.

Ant venom
01-27-2015, 11:27 AM
I am just curious I am not joining yet because I am curently busy with college.

Vincasar
02-02-2015, 09:27 AM
Bump: Still looking for more people to fill out our ranks. Currently 75th in the 3 Day War with only 20 people (few guys running T10).

Vincasar
03-08-2015, 04:49 PM
Bump: looking for more active members. Finished 8th in Soulmancer Raid. Looking to go T25 next weekend.

Brad Wallis
03-19-2015, 09:15 AM
Bump. Finished #12 in Technomancer war (The most expensive war in KND history).

Ant venom
03-19-2015, 01:37 PM
Bump. Finished #12 in Technomancer war (The most expensive war in KND history).
So what was the recruitment for this t25 run in the so-called "most expensive war in KND history"?

Cheers;
Ant venom

Brad Wallis
03-19-2015, 04:11 PM
You post on this forum an awful lot and don't really know much about this game. But i'll play.. Teams in top 25 spent about 2k gems and had an average score of 500k... That's what happens when the rewards system doubles. It was also part of the most expensive legendary armor ever. The gap between #10 and #26 was 1.5 million points. #26 had about 29 million and #27 had about 2 million.

Ant venom
03-19-2015, 07:46 PM
You post on this forum an awful lot and don't really know much about this game. But i'll play.. Teams in top 25 spent about 2k gems and had an average score of 500k... That's what happens when the rewards system doubles. It was also part of the most expensive legendary armor ever. The gap between #10 and #26 was 1.5 million points. #26 had about 29 million and #27 had about 2 million.

Don't really know much about the game or not about the ways u guys thrash out your cash? I know perfectly well what goes on in the game, I just haven't been in an alliance with the big dogs long enough.

Cheers;
Ant venom