PDA

View Full Version : ANDROID - New Guild ***Men In Ties*** (MIT) - A Top 10 Sub Guild

ColombianThreatMachine
01-06-2015, 06:08 PM
Men In Ties is now recruiting all levels to create a top 10 sub guild! If you are wanting to be part of this then now is the time to contact me and get your foot in the door ASAP. If you are leveling up and are wanting to have first dibs to get into a top 10 guild, contact me and become a member of MIT where you can reserve your spot for a top 10 run!

All level currently being accepted
All positions available
Co-GM available
Access to top 10 guilds
NO REQUIREMENTS!!!

Hurry up before its too late

ColombianThreatMachine
01-16-2015, 06:22 PM
Bump - Currently still looking for a Sentinel. Be part of a fast growing guild. Currently ranked 850 in this weeks GW with free play and 5 players. We want you player!

Ant venom
01-16-2015, 06:27 PM
Nice job considering the members and non gem spending, keep up the good work!

ColombianThreatMachine
01-21-2015, 09:14 PM
Nice job considering the members and non gem spending, keep up the good work!

Well actually, I couldn't help myself lol. I spent gems :)

Ant venom
01-22-2015, 01:35 PM
Lol and starting a guild and maintain gas it to make sure it is decent and in good ranks in wars are hard anyways considering how many points it took War Inc to maintain #1 (175 million) and for DK just to be in number 2 (about 168 million) in one of their wars.

Henk Stikkelorum
01-23-2015, 09:44 AM
Do you have some maxed eb or better. Join than keys of music ranked t50 in most wars. If you are interested add me on line: noud1509

ColombianThreatMachine
01-24-2015, 09:33 PM
Lol and starting a guild and maintain gas it to make sure it is decent and in good ranks in wars are hard anyways considering how many points it took War Inc to maintain #1 (175 million) and for DK just to be in number 2 (about 168 million) in one of their wars.

yeahhh......

ColombianThreatMachine
01-25-2015, 07:06 PM
Hi..just read your post and me and 2 of my friends who are really active are looking for a guild to join..well one is lvl 92 and rest r above level 100
so..would like to know if your guild is active enough..so that we could join
we are on android

Hi Sid,

We are definitely active. We are a small bunch but most definitely active and very chatty. We also have our chat room combined with the top 10 guild so there is never that feeling of being in an inactive guild. There are no level requirements as this is a free play guild just looking to enjoy the community within the game. No pressure on wars or anything like that, just simple organized fun. I would love to have you and your buddies in the guild, message me on Line @ JesusZombie. We are also on android, thanks for the post!

Brad Wallis
01-27-2015, 10:58 AM
Thanks for replying..would like to know if there is any chance of moving to the t10 guild..or if u hv to buy lots of gems?

Top 10 requirements are 350k on Epic War and 15Million for a commander on Level 6 for raid.
Expensive... but that's just how it is.

Android Avengers
Line: rhaegar-targ or th3shadow

ColombianThreatMachine
01-29-2015, 08:03 PM
Thanks for replying..would like to know if there is any chance of moving to the t10 guild..or if u hv to buy lots of gems?

Hi Sid,

Thanks for asking. Message me on line and we can talk in more details but to summarize..... I don't know who Brad is or why he is responding and setting requirements.... so please ignore him as he is not part of my guild. Each team does their own thing on what they decide that war will take in respect to gems (I generally have plenty of information from other top 10 guilds as to what they are setting). Sometimes its fairly inexpensive and sometimes it can be very expensive. It just depends on the armor and the type of war, if you are looking for an inexpensive war, a Raid will be your best bet with a mono type epic.

Line ID is JesusZombie

ColombianThreatMachine
02-02-2015, 08:31 PM
we are growing fast, currently up to 14 players now and everyone is getting along great. Please message me for more information, thanks everyone!

ColombianThreatMachine
02-05-2015, 09:29 PM
We are now at 18 members and are growing fast - don't be afraid to message me on line - JesusZombie