PDA

View Full Version : LoW crashed and went dark

WarZoneFare
01-13-2015, 11:05 AM
LoW crashed on my iPad Mini last night - when I started the App, it displayed the initial data loading screen but soon went DARK. I had this problem before and I fixed it by deleting this game and reinstalling it.

However, it seems a little more complicated this time because I'm using two devices (iPad mini and iPhone 6) to play.

I tried the same steps (delete, reinstall) on the iPad, it still went dark.
I tried this on the iPhone 6, same thing.
I deleted LoW on both devices, reinstalled, it still went DARK after a few seconds after seeing the initial data-loading screen.

I also reset both devices a few times by pressing home and sleep/wake buttons at the same time until I saw the apple logo.

It crashed on the iPad but I couldn't get it running on the iPhone 6, I guess the connection through game center is causing the issue contagious?

I've sent a ticket to Gree, but it could take days or longer to get a reply.

Does anyone have a similar experience and successfully restored you LoW app without losing your data?

Your timely response is very appreciated.

WarZoneFare

Ratma2001
01-13-2015, 01:17 PM
havent had that issue yet ! hope you get it loaded back on soon, have you tried reloading through Itunes computer rather than icloud

Tadaaah
01-13-2015, 01:44 PM
WarZoneFare, could you tell me your in-game name please? Thanks.

drgnknt
01-13-2015, 01:51 PM
That is their game name.

Tadaaah
01-13-2015, 01:59 PM
Cool. Try to login in again now and let us know.

WarZoneFare
01-13-2015, 02:07 PM
WarZoneFare, could you tell me your in-game name please? Thanks.

My in game name is WarZoneFare. Thank you.

WarZoneFare
01-13-2015, 02:13 PM
Cool. Try to login in again now and let us know.

Hi, Tadaaah,

It just worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, my points in this alliance war was 191,325 before this problem occurred last night. It is showing only 179,167 points. (I lost 12,158 points) Is it possible to restore my original points not just for me but for my alliance, too?

Thank you so very much. Gree has the best technical support team ever.

WarZoneFare

WarZoneFare
01-13-2015, 02:20 PM
havent had that issue yet ! hope you get it loaded back on soon, have you tried reloading through Itunes computer rather than icloud

Ratma, thanks for your prompt reply. Gree just fixed this problem for me and their efficiency surprised me. However, I guess they restored my crashed account back to like 20 minutes prior to the crash, therefore I am 12,158 points short which is hurting myself and my alliance.

Anyway, thank you.

WarZoneFare
01-13-2015, 02:54 PM
Hi, Tadaaah,

It just worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, my points in this alliance war was 191,325 before this problem occurred last night. It is showing only 179,167 points. (I lost 12,158 points) Is it possible to restore my original points not just for me but for my alliance, too?

Thank you so very much. Gree has the best technical support team ever.

WarZoneFare

Dear Gree technical support team,

Never mind. I just recovered all my lost points and I have 193,326 points. It's all good. Thanks again.

Tadaaah
01-13-2015, 03:01 PM
Dear Gree technical support team,

Never mind. I just recovered all my lost points and I have 193,326 points. It's all good. Thanks again.

Cool! Good to see it just needed to sync up. Glad to have you back in-game.

BaziOne
01-13-2015, 03:33 PM
Nicely done Tadaaah.

Ratma2001
01-13-2015, 04:11 PM
EXCEPTIONAL work Tadaah, thankyou for rectifying this issue for WarZone, although the missed points would be more beneficial to me, but we are at war but we still need to be fair to all teams.
Welcome back to battle WarZone !! see you on the field mate

Tadaaah
01-13-2015, 04:19 PM
We'll pass the thanks onto the Support team. They're the real heroes of this story!

Joemedic
01-15-2015, 04:02 AM
I has something similar just happen and I reinstalled the app and it looks like I lost 2 months of play. Lost 1 .3billion, over 2 pages of units and decreased from level 250 to level 228. I know I lost days because I was on day 167 and now I am on day 106. Ticket submitted, pm to Tadaah. Any help is appreciated. I'm in a black hole

Joemedic

Ratma2001
01-15-2015, 01:02 PM
I has something similar just happen and I reinstalled the app and it looks like I lost 2 months of play. Lost 1 .3billion, over 2 pages of units and decreased from level 250 to level 228. I know I lost days because I was on day 167 and now I am on day 106. Ticket submitted, pm to Tadaah. Any help is appreciated. I'm in a black hole

Joemedic

Did you lose your Epic units too Joe, i seen you with that Swan and Common Interest ?? what happened ? hope you get system back up soon.

WarZoneFare
01-15-2015, 08:36 PM
Did you lose your Epic units too Joe, i seen you with that Swan and Common Interest ?? what happened ? hope you get system back up soon.

Can silent swans and common interests escape from the gravitation of a black hole?

Ratma2001
01-16-2015, 12:48 AM
Can silent swans and common interests escape from the gravitation of a black hole?

looking at his current stats ......YEP...and lost a chunk of points from the wars aswell

Joemedic
01-16-2015, 05:57 AM
Another great outcome by the support team. My account has been restored to my original data when it was lost 2 days ago. Fantastic support team and no complaints about GREE. They gave Epics to my entire team for my trouble. RATMA enjoy your level 50 common interest and swan, I'm taking them out for a test drive now. Lol

Happy customer
Joemedic
Proud member of Terminus

Joemedic
01-18-2015, 01:10 PM
GREE took great care of me, and in record time

Rick Kruchten
01-26-2015, 05:40 PM
Can't purchase any gold. This is the 3rd glitch in the last four missions. I'm not sure what's going on. Still waiting for resolution from other glitches. I've spent way too much money on this game for this to keep happening. I'm sure I will lose another vehicle reward.

Tadaaah
01-26-2015, 06:19 PM
Hi Rick,

What is your in-game name and can you please elaborate on this? Provide step-by-step details for when you try to make a purchase?

vassi1i1983
01-26-2015, 10:54 PM
It's not an isolated incident, Tadaaah. Several ppl I've talked to unable to make purchases. Myself, I go to the currency and select what I want to buy, and it asks if I want to purchase. I select 'yes' but then nothing happens-- no asking for Apple ID password, and no receipt of goods. I've opened a ticket, but my god are you guys shooting yourselves in the foot-- and during a special where epics are available and ppl like myself are keen to make multiple purchases! Yikes!

Rick Kruchten
01-27-2015, 02:21 AM
Hi Rick,

What is your in-game name and can you please elaborate on this? Provide step-by-step details for when you try to make a purchase?

As of right now I can not open your "contact us" button. I can not purchase gold. The little App Store login box doesn't even pop up. Before this, I could not get past the retrieving Intel during the last "war". After that mission, I kept receiving .5 points for a reward and the exclamation point under rewards would not clear. This mission I wasn't getting any points for Versus battles. This kept me from obtaining the vehicle rewards for either mission. I did submit screen shots. My screen name is AdmiralRixkru. Thanks.

Tadaaah
01-27-2015, 09:58 AM
Thanks for the details. The team is working on this now.

Where did you send the screen shots?

Rick Kruchten
01-27-2015, 10:08 AM
Thanks for the details. The team is working on this now.

Where did you send the screen shots?

en-support@gree.net

The first contact I made regarding this was January 14th.

vassi1i1983
01-27-2015, 11:06 AM
en-support@gree.net

The first contact I made regarding this was January 14th.

Wow... I was able to purchase gold up until two days ago (last successful attempt), but that's really unfortunate man, sorry. Maybe GREE isn't all that concerned about taking your money? =D

I hope this is a situation where Apple screwed up and GREE can petition them for some form of recourse for not only the players, but themselves as well. I truly hope it isn't GREE's fault, as it would raise some serious concerns about their business model...

KCjamss
01-27-2015, 12:48 PM
Read any of the other forums on their games if your concerned about their business model. It will take away the unknown.

Rick Kruchten
01-27-2015, 04:49 PM
Wow... I was able to purchase gold up until two days ago (last successful attempt), but that's really unfortunate man, sorry. Maybe GREE isn't all that concerned about taking your money? =D

I hope this is a situation where Apple screwed up and GREE can petition them for some form of recourse for not only the players, but themselves as well. I truly hope it isn't GREE's fault, as it would raise some serious concerns about their business model...

Purchasing gold has been fixed. Thanks!