PDA

View Full Version : 30 mins, still waiting for match up

Valid or
01-16-2015, 12:04 PM
30 mins waiting for match up now.
Thought Gree fixed this issue?

truthteller
01-16-2015, 12:14 PM
After certain time without a match, system "resets you" so you have to declare again

Valid or
01-16-2015, 12:18 PM
After certain time without a match, system "resets you" so you have to declare again

Have not seen this yet.(nor read about it here)
But we did match right after I hit post. But still 30+ min wait.

truthteller
01-16-2015, 12:49 PM
I think that was also an issue in MW, maybe that is where I read it

Derez
01-16-2015, 02:00 PM
Sorry about the match times. We are looking to see if there is anything we can fix on our end. Hopefully it will be less of an issue as the event progresses and more players are active.

Waffleking
01-16-2015, 02:34 PM
Hello All

We have made a few minor changes and you should be seeing a more standard match time now. Please let us know if you are still having longer than normal match times and we will continue to monitor this thread.

Thank you

Valid or
01-16-2015, 02:46 PM
Hello All

We have made a few minor changes and you should be seeing a more standard match time now. Please let us know if you are still having longer than normal match times and we will continue to monitor this thread.

Thank you
Thank you for your fast response.

truthteller
01-16-2015, 02:51 PM
Hello All

Thank you

Can you please let us know what is the "standard match time" you guys calculated we should be having? that would give us a based to monitor and then see if it is working as intended, 3 minutes? 5minutes?........??

thanks