PDA

View Full Version : Concerns and Improvements

Lolsies
01-19-2015, 01:02 PM
Hi guys!

Please list out your concerns about the game and possible improvements to the game below so that the developers can have a more organized pool of information to sift through. I will create a list below this statement as people are making suggestions and comments.

Concerns about LoW:
1. Too many units that are supercharged with inflated stats. (big issue) #26

2. All common, uncommon, and rare units cannot compete with UR/SR units.

3. Level stops at 250. #21

4. Too much lag with mega tank animation. #38

Improvements for LoW:

1. No more adjustments to unit stats. These adjustments can cause major problems to strategies that players use. #18, #29

2. Eliminate useless units ex. Might of the Worker family. #19

3. Keep the same units at equal strength. The same unit should not have varying stats in different situations. #20

4. Increase amount of levels players are able to earn. #21

5. Add new units to existing classes with varying capabilities to create squad combinations. #22

6. Improve rewards from events and improve returns from chests. #23, #29

7. Create a trading program for keys ex. 5 bronze for 1 silver, 5 silver for 1 gold, etc. with 'medals' as part of the process of trading keys. #24, #54

8. Lower the amount of units required for training units. #25

9. Be able to buy gold keys with in-game currency. #36

10. Fix the deployment of the units (ground comes from garages, air from airpads). #43

11. Create boosts for player stats. #43

12. Make time span between alliance wars smaller.

drgnknt
01-19-2015, 06:09 PM
You have not looked at all comments this past week?

-Keep the same units equal strength no super charged units some have posted photos of these inflated stats
- Once units have been issued, leave them alone, no more midstream "adjustments". Stop giving them out if you do not like them
- return to the old amount of units consumed for training

- give keys back some of their old value
- we understand Gree needs to make money, but lately it has been a ridiculous squeeze, it takes away the fun, why compete if you can just "Buy it".

- why bother with common, or uncommon, rare even. They can't compete.

- enhance AI so it can offer units we personally can use in the games as prizes. ( A Harpy? Orpheus? Really? Give me 50 and I could train a UR to lvl 20, maybe. Tailor prizes to individuals. Ie. Some at high levels have never had a UR, I had not seen a tank in months, over rare.

- eliminate totally worthless things like Might of the Worker family, or give them enough strength to be used.

-Why add new classes of units such as "Epic" instead of simply sheer power, add units to existing classes with varying capabilities complimenting possible squad combinations, ( Real supporting units) This would restore some strategy to the game.
- don't stop at lvl 250, why stop at all? it makes us wonder if this game was not intended for long term play

- when you see a lot are upset here, and I am sure you heard it through alternate avenues acknowledge us was this invasion a bug? or somebody's bad idea? Happy customers are returning customers. Consider our perspective, why spend money when you are encountering random, changing game dynamics, it's nothing but a crapshoot then, like slot machines. Some chance is good, all chance is not. Sorry for so much negativity it began when Gree started the "adjustments", and that will make me find another time waster if it continues

take this for what it is, my opinion voiced

SpartanPhalanx
01-19-2015, 08:27 PM
I would agree with much of the above.

At this point I would only add some remarks about the current Boss Event.

It has become far too mechanical, far too repetitive. It is not a test of skill but a feat of endurance. Churn your way through 80 or 90 Levels to win the prizes. Back when we could win 4 SR and 2 UR it was worth it. But now it is difficult to motivate yourself for the sake of just 1 or 2 SR.

Getting good SR or UR, either from Gold Chests or in Events, makes a player happy. Going, as I have done on numerous occasions, for several weeks without receiving any decent reward, makes a player feel like quitting the game altogether.

Improve prizes within Events.

Improve the return from Gold Chests.

Patches
01-20-2015, 02:24 AM
There is literally about an average of 5 posts a day on these forums...if Gree can't keep up with all of these things written in other threads, it's quite pathetic.

-My only thing to add is regular communication on this message board between the players and a moderator.

If Tadaah comes on and writes great ideas guys, I'll pass this on to tech support, it's the same blowoff response we've gotten over the last 4 months to the same problems. Please write Gree what is being addressed, when will be rollout, and come up with your own ideas and present them to the players. This should be a community if you want us to spend real $ on this game. Not just Grees point a view on what makes a game fun, because frankly your ideas of late stink. I used to spend about $100 every 3 weeks, I haven't spent anything lately because this game has gone so far down hill...and I can't help think my time here has been a complete waste.

Joemedic
01-20-2015, 05:55 AM
Why doesn't Gree let us know what is going on? Also maybe a thread with the developers may be the answer with a select group of the top players in the virtual boardroom. I know GREE must get frustrated with the complaints however it's the only way the customers have to vent their frustrations.

kdm2234
01-20-2015, 06:48 AM
I would suggest some sort of trading program. Bronze and Silver keys are basically useless to most players now. Let us trade up for gold keys or SR/UR officers. Example: 5 bronze for 1 silver, 5 silver for 1 gold; or 100 bronze for a UR officer.

kdm2234
01-20-2015, 06:53 AM
I would also like to add that point total needed to finish an invasion event is rediculous. I get that it has to be a challege and if everybody could easily finish the event, then the UR unit rewards would lose some of their luster, but 1.5 million points is way over the top.

Striker1111
01-20-2015, 08:04 AM
I agree with most of the comments on here. The most important thing for me right now is the training/leveling has gone into the completely ridiculous realm. It takes way too many units to train an UR or SR so I have a lot of SR's sitting in storage that I wouldn't mind leveling/training to 40 or 50 and trying them out but the cost and time is just way too high. I don't see how you can build up the number of trash units to use to train especially when there is a boss event every other week using all your energy and then there is an invasion for half of the other week where we get nothing but worthless common units that you need like more than 1000 of to max an UR now. The training/leveling has just kept getting worse and worse since I started playing.

Other concerns I strongly agree with are the points to finish events are getting way too high while the points we can earn in events is always shrinking. The boss battles were fun when they were first introduced but now the grind is too much and too boring now so every week I find myself finishing less and less of the event. Invasion is like an off week since it takes way too much time to grind through it so during casual play I get usually like 300,000 points or so. When I look at the total needed is 1.5 mil I know there is no chance to finish but if the total was like 500,000 I might say hmm if I just played a little more I might actually get something by finishing so I'm more motivated to keep going. It would also motivate me more to keep going if there were more rewards spread out through the event. I know everyone in invasion apart from those who finish on the first day are setting goals on the number of keys they are looking forward to get. We would all set our sights higher if there were more attainable goals like keep them every 5,000 points rather than making it every 10,000 then 20,000 then 25,000 and ultimately every 100,000 points. The beginning of events are exciting cause it's like every mission or boss I beat I'm getting rewards but then it gets to the point where you grind a whole day and get nothing or just one single reward.

The last thing is I love that my UR units are now more useful but they are just so powerful that all my level 50 SR units just became completely obsolete. The game was more interesting when a rare/Sr army deployed properly could defeat a SR/UR army. I think there was some bad stats before where SR variants were way better than UR units but they need to be a bit closer to the point where a level 50 rare could beat a level 20 or even 30 SR and level 50 SR can beat a low level UR and then the same for epics. Maybe make it so the higher the rarity the better the range or fire rate and things like that versus out of this world health and damage. Something like how the Gae Bulg has better range and fire rate than it's SR variants. That would keep the higher rarities still the much better unit but they could still be killed if you deploy your units properly. Currently the play style is if you get a level 50 UR or Epic squad then you no longer need tactics except against the handful of people who have a similar squad.

CJCJ
01-20-2015, 08:27 AM
Lolsies - We appreciate you asking for our input, and I agree with most everything that is said here. However, most of these things has been discussed in these threads already :

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?100593-Feature-Requests
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102490-Key-exchanges
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?99267-League-of-War-My-Review-and-Thoughts-for-Improvement

The new one that I see is the recent change in training costs - which has gone crazy, needing hundreds of units to train a UR.

kdm2234
01-20-2015, 08:42 AM
Completely agree with Striker about shrinking the gap between the different levels of rarity. Once you get some UR's in your squad, SR's are worthless. There is no strategy involved anymore, just get some UR's and Epics and deploy them. I personally have no interest in completing this Boss event because the 2 SR units are useless to me. I'll just play to get some gold keys.

In the last invasion event, I deployed a level 20 Attalus in the 5th battle and just sat there for 40 minutes while it racked up the kills. I did that twice and had the infantry, recon, and tank kill goals finished. No strategy needed for the event, all you need is a lot, lot, lot of real money to buy energy. I get that Gree needs to make $, but when you need to drop $100+ in real money just to finish 1 event, you lose a lot of players. If only had to buy a handful of energy boosts/refills, I would be more inclined to once in a while.

If you do decide to level the playing field a little I would suggest that you announce it a few days in advance so everyone knows. I've noticed that most players get pissed when units are tinkered with and no notice is given.

Lolsies
01-20-2015, 12:42 PM
Adding things in now.

drgnknt
01-20-2015, 01:33 PM
You may sell one package at 100$ or 20 packages at 10$ the change in real cost to Gree is minimal.
I do agree with all my friends posted after. But would reiterate, do not change units already issued, just stop issueing them. The field does need to become more level between classes.

Consider putting a beta test group together before instituting major changes, from this forum, or another random sampling of volunteers.

Tadaaah
01-20-2015, 01:39 PM
Hey guys,

We'll work on getting some of these addressed. Please keep in mind that while listing these types of items (yes, we are aware of the discussion threads), to provide not only the what but the why. Why do you not like this item/feature? The more details the better.

vassi1i1983
01-20-2015, 05:18 PM
Could we also get a little more information when game updates are rolled out?

The App Store says a new update is available (1.7.0>1.8.2) but there's no specific info on what has changed!

It's very helpful to the gaming community to let them know where the game is going instead of expecting them to catch up.

Thank you =)

HYE
01-20-2015, 07:03 PM
Could we also get a little more information when game updates are rolled out?

The App Store says a new update is available (1.7.0>1.8.2) but there's no specific info on what has changed!

It's very helpful to the gaming community to let them know where the game is going instead of expecting them to catch up.

Thank you =)

the basic thing Gree could let us know in advance is to let the players know what are things have been changed, rather than asking the players to find out ourselves.

some basic courtesy is a big improvement I guess.

Igiveup
01-20-2015, 07:09 PM
I agree with all the above. One thing missing is lack of gree's organization. By this I mean alliance wars. Gree needs to come up with a schedule. Tadaah asked us to explain why: teams need to find out who can play the event. Takes time to find out from people whether they can commit to the event... Need to "announce alliance wars coming up during these dates..." Nobody who commits wants to lose gree. We spend money on boosts to win... Event could be twice a month. Could be whenever. Can you please give us advance notice...

drgnknt
01-20-2015, 07:16 PM
Hey guys,

We'll work on getting some of these addressed. Please keep in mind that while listing these types of items (yes, we are aware of the discussion threads), to provide not only the what but the why. Why do you not like this item/feature? The more details the better.
Ask a direct question of me, regarding any issue I've Identified and I will respond in detail. Responding in detail to issues YOU are not addressing would be foolishly wasted time for all. Perhaps listing issues Gree is willing to work on separately would allow us to provide more detailed feedback on those issues. I believe being avid players, we all view these as rather self explanatory.

drgnknt
01-20-2015, 07:33 PM
1. Changing units status after issue:
I spend money to win certain units that I think may compliment and strength my game style.
I may revolve an entire squad around one unit, this involves unit strengths, supply cost, defense etc. ie. Myrmidons sent out before Commoners Revenge the absorb punishment while the CR has range to dish it out, but can't take a hit. The change to the myrmidons made them too weak and too supply costly, they are listed as Anti-tank SR. They are worthless for that purpose now, too costly to be able to send enough to overwhelm a tank.
ie. Atar and Sagitarious also once a big part of my squad, too supply costly to be able to keep enough on the field now, So since I spent money to get those units, in the games. I feel cheated and am unlikely to spend $ to get what may seem today to be a great unit for my squad if tomorrow its stats can be changed.
This is why I suggest should for whatever reason something needs readjusting, stop issuing the unit, rename and issue a new unit at adjusted stats. What is out there will be lost due to evolving squads anyhow.

I hope this is the detail you are looking for, if not, a specific question needs to be asked. My friends can list a 2. Detail their thoughts and others can add as comments anything further detailing our issues. From what I have read, we are all mostly in agreement.

drgnknt
01-20-2015, 08:50 PM
2. Eliminate useless units ex. Might of the Worker family.

Self explanatory, try using one, it is soft armored, and takes way too long to fire. Useless.

drgnknt
01-20-2015, 08:57 PM
3. Keep the same units at equal strength.

This is in regards to us vs. the AI, ie. my Toxatal, should not be met by a Toxatal many times it master in stats, this was addressed many times this week past every 28/40 Toxatal should be equal in capabilities.

drgnknt
01-20-2015, 09:05 PM
4. Increase amount of levels players are able to earn.

I have spent both time and money to get to 250, a great deal of both, why shut me out of the small level rewards of a level change at this point? You should be showering us in gifts of gold! I never understood the change in the amounts of points needed to level up, like I said it takes time and money.

drgnknt
01-20-2015, 09:14 PM
5. Add new units to existing classes with varying capabilities to create squad combinations.

This I partially explained earlier, to keep some strategic relevance, instead of just adding "Game Changers" (Epics), add units such as rocket drones that can shield weaker units with more firepower, variable ranges, vulnerability to various weaponry, a gun drone should not be able to eat up armor the way an Orontes does. Try to keep it somewhat real. But it could absorb some hits allowing real anti armor a chance to strike. A tank, slow to fire but huge damage slow moving, but can be taken out by multiple scouts, allow maxed rares to challenge a min UR, or a maxed SR defeats a min UR this keeps everybody on their toes, adds skill and strategy to what has become wallets and luck of the draw.

drgnknt
01-20-2015, 10:34 PM
6. Improve rewards from events and improve returns from chests.

I believe the last actually useful prize I personally have achieved was either myrmidons, or the Sejanus, Commoner's Revenge run
all others have been units too weak to be of regular use. Some look like they'd be great, like Rashad, but turn out to be relatively useless in the game. It' is understood not every top prize can be a "game" changer" but they should usually have a relevant use ie Maximum Risk against the Boss given suitable cover. But not much good anywhere else.

drgnknt
01-20-2015, 10:40 PM
7. Create a trading program for keys ex. 5 bronze for 1 silver, 5 silver for 1 gold, etc.

Bronze keys are completely useless as common units, and uncommon units have become, silver are barely better. hence the desire to be able to trade up for a chance at a rare unit or better. Better yet restore the old value of keys, I recall pulling a few rares out of bronze keys. Does anybody actually purchase bronze keys? I didn't think so...

drgnknt
01-20-2015, 10:54 PM
8. Lower the amount of units required for training units.

Personal example, for the heck of it I kept an Orpheus, it is 38/40 now this time I have well over a hundred units, rares, uncommon, and common, to get it this far ( I use units like Orpheus as storage to be consumed later if ever I get a unit I really want to get out quickly, or at all. I also had one many months ago in my squad, that took a fraction of the units to get that far, and then I'd seldom of used rares for training, though on occasion I did to rank units up quickly. Realise spending a great deal of time consuming units for training is not really enjoyable. Bottom line, all units won in the invasion, plus all units won to this point of boss have been put into this Orpheus, and I am doubtful I could get it to lvl 50 this even. And then there is the massive amount of game cash going into it too...

drgnknt
01-20-2015, 11:04 PM
Concerns about LoW:
1. Too many units that are supercharged with inflated stats.

Be aware this alone is enough to drive us off the game, if continued. We already know the AI does not operate with the supply constraints we do, but HI ( human intelligence) can overcome that, usually. This was also a random thing, as invasion levels previously beaten became unbeatable. It was almost funny how quick a squad of AI rare superunits cut through my SR/UR squad, " Almost".

drgnknt
01-20-2015, 11:05 PM
Your welcome, and thank you for your attention, regardless of outcome, acknowledgement is appreciated.

Now my friends can go down each of my posts and add to them, if they desire Perhaps each number should have been opened as a topic to simplify data collection. Oh well next time. But if there is a next time, I won't be here...

Dunringill
01-21-2015, 07:43 AM
Stop changing the stats of existing units. We spend lots of time and effort to get certain units, then they become obsolete without warning.

Get rid of brass keys. Common units are worthless and take up space. Getting 300,000 is better than spending all the time on brass keys. If you keep the brass, give the ability to trade them in.

Give a little better "chance" on gold keys. I would spend far more real money if I knew it would be worth it. But, to get 1 SR.....maybe.....in 50 keys, totally stops me from spending.

Striker1111
01-21-2015, 09:38 AM
Definitely keep the unit re-balancing to a min. Especially don't change things so drastically that the unit loses it's original role. The Rocket drones were basically up armored versions of the rocket squads which are used primarily as canon fodder since they have such short range. Now with that price and deploy time they are worthless as fodder. They do pretty good damage when they can get a shot off but that rarely happens since if you have a SR/UR squad chances are the other guy does too and there are very few higher end units with low enough range that the drones will even get a shot off. Those need to be brought back down to the original cost since a lot of people really relied on them in their squads and tactics. Also the Sagittarius and Raynin's were barely useful at their original supply cost and if anything they needed to be made cheaper not more expensive. The range means neither of them can counter a Lenin effectively and most of the lesser UR helicopters will get killed by them but not before they get one shot off which is usually enough to kill the AA unit too. Those are the only AA units some people get in the SR/UR category but they aren't reliable enough even at maxed levels to be your only AA. I finally had to switch to a level 20 Daedalus which is infinitely more effective than my level 50 Sagittarius plus it's cheaper too. I don't know who was complaining that those units were OP before and needed a price increase because they were way off the mark.

The chest drops also need to get better and more evenly dispersed. I have gone months in this game without getting a single UR which is very discouraging. I also only ever get UR tanks and I think the only UR recon or artillery units I have are ones I earned in events. I got my first UR chopper a few days ago and it is nice to have some variety in my squad. I love my tanks don't get me wrong but I have no good AA unit to support them because I can't get anything new from the chests.

Joemedic
01-21-2015, 09:46 AM
Trading and/or donating units within the alliance would be awesome as well, especially for the lower level players. This would help them in many of the events that they get discouraged with. We would also like a rewards program for alliance members where an officer can not only promote but designate a shiny new unit from the alliance cache of donated units. I would suggest a button beside the storage button named DONATE and would be stored in the alliance cache. This may create alliance competition where the member of the week can be assured he/she would receive a great award from the General. Those alliances with lots of Epics could share with the team rather than keep them in storage.

Joemedic
Proud member of Terminus

Lolsies
01-21-2015, 12:43 PM
Would you guys like me to add your explanations in?

drgnknt
01-21-2015, 02:26 PM

Whatever works best for you. perhaps a filtered summary would be best, that we can see if you understood what we have tried to communicate Then sticky this thread so it doesn't become lost.

Tadaaah
01-21-2015, 04:05 PM

Lolsies, just put the post number that contains the explanation beside the bullet point. Then, the dev team can just shoot straight to that post.

Lolsies
01-21-2015, 04:20 PM
Lolsies, just put the post number that contains the explanation beside the bullet point. Then, the dev team can just shoot straight to that post.

Ok, thanks Tadaah :)

Tadaaah
01-21-2015, 04:23 PM
Ok, thanks Tadaah :)

Thanks for compiling it.

SpartanPhalanx
01-21-2015, 10:58 PM
A squad of UR SHOULD beat a squad of SR. I approve the unit upgrade. The relationship between the different types is about right now. It should not be changed.

Give me something to spend my Game Dollars on. Let me buy Gold Keys or even specific military units.

Change the Key system. Do away with chance. Guarantee the outcome. BRONZE always gives UNCOMMON, SILVER always gives RARE, GOLD always gives SR, a new PLATINUM always gives UR. And then adjust their price and availability accordingly.

Get rid of those silly captions spoken by casualties on the battlefield.

Don't stop at Level 250. I reached it months back and was punished instead of being rewarded.

To be continued.

drgnknt
01-22-2015, 07:19 AM
A squad of UR SHOULD beat a squad of SR. I approve the unit upgrade. The relationship between the different types is about right now. It should not be changed.

Give me something to spend my Game Dollars on. Let me buy Gold Keys or even specific military units.

Change the Key system. Do away with chance. Guarantee the outcome. BRONZE always gives UNCOMMON, SILVER always gives RARE, GOLD always gives SR, a new PLATINUM always gives UR. And then adjust their price and availability accordingly.

Get rid of those silly captions spoken by casualties on the battlefield.

Don't stop at Level 250. I reached it months back and was punished instead of being rewarded.

To be continued.
I hope I was not misunderstood yes a squad of UR should beat a squad of SR, IF they are of suitable types of units ( a squad of choppers should still be able to be brought down with suitable AA) but my feeling are that a squad of 2 UR 4 rare, should not be unbeatable to a squad of SR, again I believe strategy needs to be able to come into play. I am sure we have all beaten squads of greater capabilities against the AI, strategic play should continue. IMHO

Striker1111
01-22-2015, 07:30 AM
I could go for getting rid of the mega tank animations too. It was ok the first or tenth time but now we've all seen the deployment animations thousands of times and all it does is make the game lag like crazy for me which is annoying when you are trying to get through a boss quickly especially when you are answering a call for help. It's like those other video games that have super long cut scenes that you can't skip so you are just raging at the game instead of enjoying it. I play through boss 50 at 3x or even 10 x speed so it is a slow start waiting for the initial animation to be done which sometimes is quick and sometimes drags on for like 10-20 seconds and then once your units start shooting it zips through the health to the next animation in a split second so basically the whole battle all I see is lag to finally it is over. Makes deploying units a lot more difficult too because you sit there hitting the deploy button forever till it finally actually deploys between lag.

Hardeight
01-22-2015, 08:35 AM
My random thoughts, some are repeats:

1) Players shouldn't be punished for reaching 250 (no more morale/energy refills when leveling). The exp counter could continue to roll over (a reduced rate would be a good reward). Or, provide a bonus reduction in the morale/energy counters for players once they reach 250.

2) Having 3-5 preset card combinations would make it much more convenient. PVP set, officer set, boss set, etc. The officer battles sometimes require different sets. Being able to quickly switch between them would allow for more playing and less unit switching.

3) Bronze and silver sets need more utility for mid-high level players. Higher chances to drop trainers, energy, and morale boosts after level 100 would help. Adding in a low percentage chance to get an SR or UR would be nice. Currently, I have no incentive to do anything with these chests.

4) Power levels between the rarity types should be closer together for a smoother transition. A max rank 4 rare should be within 10%-20% of a max rank 1 SR. That would allow for a distinct advantage to the higher level of rarity without making everything below seem useless. I suspect it would make it easier to balance content, as well.

5) Introduce card modifiers to SR, UR, and epics instead of huge power differences. Bonus 5%/10%/15% to attack types, defense, recharge rates, faction types, etc. This would help create diversity in card setups and could encourage players to collect more cards, even after they're relatively happy with what they have. As opposed to constantly creating new cards with inflated stats to keep people interested (and discouraging those who don't have the time/money to compete).

6) Tune the boss battles.
a) There should be more points for officers to encourage lower levels to help out higher level players once they're unable to defeat bosses.
b) Add milestone bosses (10, 20, 30,...) that are difficult to beat solo, but easy to defeat with help. Helpers share in a bonus reward that these milestone bosses could drop.
c) Get rid of the spinning camera angles. Or at least enable the option to turn the moving camera option off.
d) Add more depth to the boss battle. Based on what the boss says, I'm assuming he focuses his attacks against certain unit types in stages, but it doesn't seem obvious enough to me (I may be too impatient or poor of a player). Making him susceptible to various types of attacks through the different stages would help.
e) Option for alliance level boss encounters.

7) Tune requirements/rewards for events. Currently, the hardcore players are able to fight for the ranked rewards, which seem to be appropriate for what's required to win them. The non-hardcore players have little to no hope of attaining the top ranks of the normal rewards. Plus, those rewards (SR's) tend not to be worth the effort for someone able to achieve them in the first place. Once I reach the point where I can't win anything worth the effort, I tend to stop playing and wait for the next event. Eventually, I can see myself completely passing on certain events, and then slowly removing the game from rotation.

Hardeight

SpartanPhalanx
01-23-2015, 08:15 AM
Those mega units with inflated stats was a temporary problem within the last Invasion Event.

The Game as a whole - no significant changes, just a few sensible tweaks.

If you want me to spend real money, I need to know exactly what I am buying. I do not want to buy a ticket in a rigged lottery.

SpartanPhalanx
01-23-2015, 08:15 AM
Those mega units with inflated stats was a temporary problem within the last Invasion Event.

The Game as a whole - no significant changes, just a few sensible tweaks.

If you want me to spend real money, I need to know exactly what I am buying. I do not want to buy a ticket in a rigged lottery.

Joemedic
01-23-2015, 11:18 AM
Players committee should be formed to meet on a regular basis and report minutes and action on the forum

littlecap99
01-23-2015, 05:15 PM
So I have a few things that have NOT yet been said that I recently thought of, but have not been within range of wifi.

1) When you level up, instead of getting morale and energy filled automatically, give us a refill of each. I have found myself almost every time being at 25 energy, and 3 morale, and leveling up! I mean come on, needs a fix!

2) Add an event for the entire alliance to do, no I do NOT mean like alliance wars, I mean like invasion. With let's say 50 levels, where the whole alliance grinds points. So the 1.5 wouldn't be a tough reward, make the hardest one say 30 million, sounds crazy right? NO! 70 people could grind out 30 million easy! and everytime someone gets a reward then everyone gets that reward. That brings a reason to join alliances 24/7, have these go on WITH other events, so you have something you can work on other then invasion or boss EVERY SINGLE DANG WEEK.

3) When units spawn in, don't have them fall from the sky, when a unit like the epic unit spawn, there is NO WAY it would fall from a carrier airplane. Maybe have 6 different garages where each of your units come from. And if you have an air unit, have it come from an air pad.

4) ADD AIRPLANES. Airplanes could be something more interactive, where you have 10 seconds to fly through the battlefield (yes you! the player!) and control the plane. It's a rough draft of an idea, but right now I'm just 10x every. single. level. AND IM BORED.

5) With in game money, instead of specific units, buy power-ups (a + 20% damage boost for 24 hours) Or a certain thing like a flare, so that you can tell units to fire upon a unit you choose. Next make you able to level up your base, to say have more health, or get turrets that do minimum damage. Even if these things cost 250 Million, it would give us something other then units to work for! I think it would bring a skill aspect to the game, and who knows, maybe make it so you can control the turret!

So those are all my ideas (New) for now, they are all rough drafts, but I'm not a dev, GREE work on some of these ideas.

SpartanPhalanx
01-23-2015, 10:00 PM
Some of the units have very strange names. I'm sure I could do better.

"The Common Interest" - what sort of name is that for a SuperTank? Why not "Goliath" or "Juggernaut"?

"The Commoner's Revenge" could be just "Revenge".

"The Rationalizer" for a helicopter. What's wrong with bird names, like "Vulture" or "Buzzard"?

I could go on. I think you get my point.

drgnknt
01-24-2015, 07:21 AM
Some of the units have very strange names. I'm sure I could do better.

"The Common Interest" - what sort of name is that for a SuperTank? Why not "Goliath" or "Juggernaut"?

"The Commoner's Revenge" could be just "Revenge".

"The Rationalizer" for a helicopter. What's wrong with bird names, like "Vulture" or "Buzzard"?

I could go on. I think you get my point.They are socialist/communist, and historical names.

SpartanPhalanx
01-25-2015, 12:34 AM
Hi guys!

Please list out your concerns about the game and possible improvements to the game below so that the developers can have a more organized pool of information to sift through. I will create a list below this statement as people are making suggestions and comments.

Concerns about LoW:

Improvements for LoW:

1. No more adjustments to unit stats. These adjustments can cause major problems to strategies that players use. #18, #29

3. Keep the same units at equal strength. The same unit should not have varying stats in different situations. #20

5. Add new units to existing classes with varying capabilities to create squad combinations. #22

7. Create a trading program for keys ex. 5 bronze for 1 silver, 5 silver for 1 gold, etc. #24

10. Fix the deployment of the units (ground comes from garages, air from airpads). #43

Number 1 on your list was a temporary problem in the last Invasion Event.

bradleyk
01-25-2015, 08:19 AM
I'm sure there's many in the game that have multiple officer units...especially the UC officers. These are the ones used to promote a unit up to the next level.
For me, these are worthless unless I happen to win a countermeasure unit good for a bonus during a given event. The R officers aren't worth much because fully maxed R units are easily beaten by level 20 and 30 SR units.

So, what else can we do with these things? How about being able to promote them up, then fully max them out, then they become the next higher officer?
Example...
I have 4 UC officers. Promote them like any other unit up to level 1/40. Then train them up to level 40/40. At that point it becomes a 1/20 R officer.
Eventually, I get 4 R officers. Promote them and I have a level 1/50 officer. Train all the way up to level 50/50 and it becomes an SR officer.
And so on until you finally get a UR officer.

I think this would drive many players to get the officer units besides the prize units at the top of an event.
What do you think?

Brad (aka SwirlingEddy in the game)

SpartanPhalanx
01-25-2015, 11:52 PM
Ok, so you would expect the Boss to get faster and tougher as you move up the Levels, BUT NOT WITHIN THE SAME LEVEL!

I attack and do 35% damage. I attack the same Boss again, using the same units, in exactly the same way, and only do 10% damage! The Boss has suddenly become faster and more powerful. What is going on?

There should be consistency. The Boss should stay the same on that Level, and only change when we move up to the next Level.

Striker1111
01-26-2015, 06:50 AM
Please please fix the leveling training down to something more reasonable where it takes less units to train something. I actually got some decent units from keys yesterday but it is going to take forever to get the units to train them so I can't even get excited about getting some Elite units because I wont really get to use them for a while.

drgnknt
01-26-2015, 08:40 AM
Please please fix the leveling training down to something more reasonable where it takes less units to train something. I actually got some decent units from keys yesterday but it is going to take forever to get the units to train them so I can't even get excited about getting some Elite units because I wont really get to use them for a while.
You pulled good keys? Not here, horrible, pulling units out of gold I've pulled out of Bronze, and silver in the past. I pulled to Symphalians today out of silver.... Really Gree, and that's a prize we wish to earn in invasion? With the exception of an "Ideal Defender" I am playing with units I pulled from gold keys, or won in in challenges, from MONTHS ago! And once again top prizes for invasion are impossibly far from reach.
Gree you are a long long way from my wallet now. I am beginning to believe responses here are simply smoke blown up

drgnknt
01-26-2015, 10:43 AM
I don't believe this, another unit on steroids "Collective Struggle", c'mon guys. And more on steroids. Plus as a bonus, I have lost 30 energy, in nothing happening, when I press battle ( I know it doesn't really matter as steroid unit was just going to tear me up anyhow). Other than the bonus, same issues as last time, only hitting sooner. But hey we sure got a purty list goin here.

Joemedic
01-26-2015, 07:30 PM
Yes it's a pretty list now let's see what they do with it....

Lampuki
01-27-2015, 01:57 AM
Ok Gree you need to make money, but this is a recreational hobby for me, I am not going to spend a lot of money on it but may allowance myself to a few pounds a week/month.

70 for 11 gold keys to get a ur is ridiculous. If you said I had to purchase at least one gold key out of the 11 then maybe. If I could use the 8 gold keys I have earnt so far and buy 3 more then Gre you would make money and I would improve my gaming experience.

You will make more money with the little and often policy from many players rather than fleecing the bigger spenders every now and then and leaving the smaller players with no hope.

Lampuki
01-27-2015, 02:37 AM
Loisies, I have been stuck on Violet Tempest since November last year, I can't progress until I upgrade my army.

I like the idea of trading up bronze keys for silver keys etc. However you need to make money so I suggest a "Medal" card is used that can be won in a silver chest, or you can purchase the "Medal".

The idea is we earn bronze and silver keys then trade up say 5 silver keys plus a "Medal" to get a gold key.

The fact that we can buy the "Medal" card, for a small amount say 2 will improve our gaming experience and give you some money.

drgnknt
01-27-2015, 08:35 AM
so much for acknowledgement, Alliance is shrinking, booting guys that no longer play. Checked out forums on other Gree games, system wide issues, mirroring ours.

Striker1111
01-28-2015, 06:27 AM
So the training is even worse than I figured. I was really excited to get my Epic units till I started training them. The grind to get one to level 20 was really bad but now 20-30 is beyond extreme. I spent 42 mostly rare units to train from 20-24 and then last night spent another 42 mostly UC and some rare units to train from 24-26. It is starting to take at least 18 units to train one level and I think so far I've spent at least 250 million dollars. We all know it only gets worse as you move on up so I can see it taking 1 billion dollars to train an Epic unit to level 50 and who knows how many units. Probably well over a thousand and I'm not even exaggerating. Also I'm thinking about how many hours straight I will have to play the game just going between my storage and squad to get units to level with. There are tips to level units faster I know but I can't see it improving by much using every trick in the book. This is absolutely killing the game for me and once I'm done training my Common Interest then I have to start over for the Swan. I am glad I finally have been getting really good stuff from chests but know they are going to have to sit in storage for months before I can train them. I don't think it is good for the game when players are thinking with dread about having to level their dream units. I even finally got a Lenin that is sitting in storage cause it has a lower priority to train than the Epics. Who knows when I will be able to get to it and winning nothing but common units from the Invasion isn't helping at all. This is such an easy fix just reverting it back to how it used to be before a few weeks ago and then never touch it again unless you are making it even cheaper;)

Patches
01-28-2015, 09:43 AM
better experience should be awarded in battle to units still getting leveled up. adds an rpg component to the game. if this was added, I'm fine with the amount of training current trash units provide.

Otherwise, put back the way it was 2 weeks ago.

drgnknt
01-29-2015, 07:01 AM
PVP, I am seeing a lot of old countermeasure units, because they have no tactical value after an event, it shows people are leaving in droves.

Igiveup
02-01-2015, 09:05 AM
Signed back in after a week. Used my last 18 gold keys to get 1 sr on the 40% better chance. A useless Balakovo dream that comes down with 2 shots taken. Can't cross level 15 in invasion with a single Orontes deployed by computer destroying every unit I have... Lol. See u in a couple of weeks. Will check in to see if gree is actually working on this. Lol

vassi1i1983
02-01-2015, 11:10 AM
I'm seeing on the leaderboards that some players are reaching lelev 251? THANK YOU!!!

Seeing as how this has been a big request by a lot of players for a long time, don't you think this is a change you would want to TELL US?!?!

Do you guys really not understand how effective consistent communication with your player base is? Would tou guys PLEASE start announcing this stuff so we don't have to just randomly stumble upon it?

Thank you.

Lolsies
02-01-2015, 01:18 PM
I'm seeing on the leaderboards that some players are reaching lelev 251? THANK YOU!!!

Seeing as how this has been a big request by a lot of players for a long time, don't you think this is a change you would want to TELL US?!?!

Do you guys really not understand how effective consistent communication with your player base is? Would tou guys PLEASE start announcing this stuff so we don't have to just randomly stumble upon it?

Thank you.

Yes, they should be posting these things on the forum, but the main thing is that players got what they asked for :)

Continue posting suggestions here so that other improvements suggested could become a reality!

SpartanPhalanx
02-01-2015, 07:24 PM

Thank you.

Some players have had this update but many others have not.

SpartanPhalanx
02-01-2015, 07:34 PM
I keep piling up Game Dollars, but there is very little to spend it on. Surely you could allow us to buy all the goodies of the game, even if you did make them very expensive. At least there would be something else to strive for, an additional incentive to play.

vassi1i1983
02-02-2015, 10:55 AM
lolsies, i agree and really am truly grateful you guys are listening to us and making some adjustments. absolutely thank you. however if players don't know you're making these changes (and like Spartan some of the guys in my alliance haven't had their accounts updated to reflect points beyond 250 yet) some people might interpret it as a hack, glitch, or server issue because there's nothing from Gree to indicate this is an intended change.

if you tell people you're rolling out changes, and are specific about what those changes are, you are more likely to get constructive feedback from players who feel their requests are being heard. if you don't communicate, you are more likely to get negative feedback from players who feel ignored.

people want to be informed. just sayin'.

i don't want your strides forward to get lost in the feedback, so i want to say thank you again for the work you guys are doing to improve the gaming experience for us. it does not go innoticed or unappreciated.

THANK YOU!!!

Striker1111
02-03-2015, 06:15 AM
Just remembered another issue. Please move the call for help button. Haven't had issues for a while but then this boss battle I keep accidentally hitting it which is very annoying when you get to the end of one of your bosses and find someone else with a faster device beat you to the finish and stole half your points. Also have a way to turn off the call for help if you do accidentally hit it.

Striker1111
02-03-2015, 12:18 PM
I figure I might as well give a compliment on a job well done. I really like how the past few weeks you have been reusing counter measure units or using other existing units for the countermeasure units. It is great that those worthless UC units are getting some new life put back in them again and it's refreshing to not have to go fishing through chests. Plus I fell way behind updating the wiki so it's giving me a chance to catch up.

kdm2234
02-03-2015, 01:57 PM
(1) I would recommend adding bonus rewards in the Boss event for beating higher level bosses. Like additional gold keys when you beat level 50, 60, 70, etc.
(2) Reduce the length of the events to a max of 4 days. 7 day invasion/boss events are WAY TOO LONG!
(3) Still waiting for some sort of key trading program. Bronze and silver keys are esentially worthless to a majority of players now. Let us trade bronze and silver keys for gold keys or something else of value.
(4) Why are there no UR officers offered as prizes. Expand on the campaign objectives and offer some UR officers. Maybe award an UR officer for passing the level 100 boss.
(5) Provide some type of communication when patches/updates are released. It would be nice to know when something changes.

Striker1111
02-03-2015, 02:56 PM
(1) I would recommend adding bonus rewards in the Boss event for beating higher level bosses. Like additional gold keys when you beat level 50, 60, 70, etc.
(2) Reduce the length of the events to a max of 4 days. 7 day invasion/boss events are WAY TOO LONG!
(3) Still waiting for some sort of key trading program. Bronze and silver keys are esentially worthless to a majority of players now. Let us trade bronze and silver keys for gold keys or something else of value.
(4) Why are there no UR officers offered as prizes. Expand on the campaign objectives and offer some UR officers. Maybe award an UR officer for passing the level 100 boss.
(5) Provide some type of communication when patches/updates are released. It would be nice to know when something changes.

On your point number 2 I would say if you do this please adjust the points as well. I agree that the events get long and boring but I still need all the time available to get to some of the good rewards. I appreciate that some people can do it all in a couple of days but for most of us we are chugging away the entire week and still don't finish. If the events were shorter and the points were lower then ok.

Also I agree that there needs to be more rewards during boss battles. If you get them all you can win like 8 gold keys. Boss battles just don't offer very much in the way of rewards and the point system is still based off the old 50,000 points required between each of the 4 SR and 100,000 points for the two UR. When those were the rewards it made sense but now we have to grind 50,000 points for another gold key and then for a rare officer (which is 100% worthless by the way because you get plenty of rares through the chests, make this a SR or UR officer and now we're talking about a good reward) than after that you need 200,000 more points for two SR units that wont do you much good if you are capable of getting that far in the first place. Those need to be adjusted so there are more gold keys and the spread needs to be like 20-25,000 (or 10,000 if you're feeling generous) at the end and then 50,000 for the last two SR's. It's like you cut the salary but didn't cut the workload which equals no motivation to keep going.

vassi1i1983
02-03-2015, 06:06 PM
speaking of improvements, it seems the mobile version of the forums got a nice facelift. Much easier to navigate and generally more user-friendly.

Well done, thank you!

Flywhiteguy
02-04-2015, 08:04 AM
I agree with many of the changes that have been requested but I am surprised there are not more complaints about the blatant cheating. For example, an un-named player at number 10 on boss leaderboards. He is a level 1 player yet has a squad full of SR's and over 650000 points. Even if this player purchased enough resources to acquire his squad he certainly would have leveled up several times while earning the points. Seems like every day there is more and more of this. How can legitimate players compete when some players seem to be able to score a ton of points without even playing the game?

kdm2234
02-06-2015, 07:47 AM
One more suggestion. Expand the leaderboard beyond the top 20. Right now I am ranked 45th in the boss event, it would be nice to know how close I am to the next tier and how close the players behind me are.

Ratma2001
02-08-2015, 05:24 PM
I do like the buttons where you can choose , Troops, Tanks, Helos and so forth, but can you please add a C, UC,R,SR and UR button, it would make it easier to recall from stores, and to sell the C and UC we seem to be accumulating of late.
Also can you please change rewards from C and UC in Boss and Invasion as these dont really provide anything but cash fodder, maybe a change to R or more SR / UR units
Also can you please change Key drop rewards from Bronze /Silver ro More REDS and Golds, and increase chance of Counter measures, i have had 1 drop counter measure in last 3 months !
Cheers

vassi1i1983
02-08-2015, 09:06 PM
guys--

ALLIANCE. WARS.

this is what everyone wants to play. you've GOT to make it more frequent. once every 4-6 weeks with the same boring events filling ALL the space in between is really really annoying. we want the team event please.

PLEASE.

Striker1111
02-09-2015, 08:09 AM
You missed the mark on the reward system. I like that gold keys initially are more easily obtainable in this Invasion but then the gap between rewards keeps growing from like 50,000 to 100,000 to 200,000 and on and on. Sure the rewards are pretty decent if you can get all 1.5 million points but most of us can't get that high or anywhere remotely close to it. Really gold keys mostly yield worthless rares so why hand out so few of them. Also during the boss battles the last thing we need is more rare officers because you get plenty of rares from gold keys or even Silvers and Bronze. A SR officer would be good and an UR officer would be amazing though that's probably asking for too much. Really SR's aren't good enough for your squads anyway if you can get all the rewards from boss battles so you're not losing anything giving us a SR officer instead of a worthless rare one. SR is only slightly less worthless cause there are a few of them you may be able to use.

vassi1i1983
02-09-2015, 09:47 AM
yeah i have to agree. the rewards are packaged better, but the rewards need to be re-packaged across the events. i believe that is an issue unto itself. specific to invasion events, can you please either up the point totals for the missions or decrease the amount of points needed to earn all rewards? i don't really try on these invasions because simple math indicates there is no way to get to 1.5m unless you don't sleep. make it hard; not impossible.
thank you.

WarZoneFare
02-14-2015, 02:57 PM
F
yeah i have to agree. the rewards are packaged better, but the rewards need to be re-packaged across the events. i believe that is an issue unto itself. specific to invasion events, can you please either up the point totals for the missions or decrease the amount of points needed to earn all rewards? i don't really try on these invasions because simple math indicates there is no way to get to 1.5m unless you don't sleep. make it hard; not impossible.
thank you.

In fact, 1.5 M is achievable and I've done it twice in two recent Invasion events.

However, it's only possible if you pull a 50% bonus CM unit from the elite chest as soon as the event starts and spend gold for approximately 120 extra energy. You must set aside 5 minutes for LoW in every 90 minutes while you're awake. Give it a try if the UR rewards in any upcoming invasion event is of interest to you. This reward by the way is a sure thing, not a chance.

leagueLOW
02-17-2015, 11:17 AM
Hi Gree, First, we want to commend you for providing an interactive and exciting game that has resulted in hours of enjoyment for many of its users. We acknowledge your continued efforts to provide a rich and rewarding experience by introducing new units, new battles, and reasonably priced deals. That all said, please appreciate that like any game, it can get repetitive and boring and thus result in decreased play and decreased spend. However, the League of War community fully enjoys the alliance war experience and we would love to see those wars become part of the regular game rotation. In various ways and through different modes of communication, your community members have asked for updates on the cadence of the alliance war schedule, however your team has been virtually unresponsive. This lack of response makes us feel underappreciated as consumers and we have banded together in hopes that as a unit,
our requests for feedback carry more weight. As a united group we have decided to boycott the spending of any money on the League of War game and we will also provide you with mass communication efforts to bring our message to you. Our only ask is that you provide some true transparency and clarity regarding the alliance wars. Including, but not limited to, what cadence can we expect and what has been the delay in bringing back the wars. Please note that our efforts are not meant to be contentious, we only hope to create a gaming experience that is both a win for you and also us as your consumers. Thank you for your attention to our concerns and we look forward to your response.

Hi guys!

Concerns about LoW:

Improvements for LoW:

7. Create a trading program for keys ex. 5 bronze for 1 silver, 5 silver for 1 gold, etc. with 'medals' as part of the process of trading keys. #24, #54

12. Make time span between alliance wars smaller.

Ratma2001
02-24-2015, 02:27 AM
I still think we need a "Anouncement Board" for upcoming events with dates and time frame of event ? like "Invasion Event" start 02/24/2015 thru to 02/28/2015, so forth and so on...this will assist in major events such as Alliance Wars, which have been sooooo missing of late...but it would be a beneficial idea on a Calander type board so that some may plan their.....cough...cough...sick days from work

SpartanPhalanx
02-24-2015, 10:35 AM
You give with one hand and you take with the other.

You offer better rewards in the Events, but then make them even more difficult to win.

A few months back, with a squad of Rares, I was able to complete the Boss Event and win 4SR and 2UR. In the most recent Boss Event, with a squad of UR's and SR's, I could not even win 1SR.

Are you deliberately trying to discourage us and drive us away from the Game?

Striker1111
02-24-2015, 12:23 PM
I do like the new packaging for the rewards so we can get gold keys earlier but yeah driving the points way up has discouraged me enough that I hardly even try anymore during any event and my interest dies a little more each week. Also spending 45 gold keys for 3 worthless SR's yesterday helped kill my enthusiasm a little bit more. I think shorter events with fewer points required but that still give good rewards would do a lot towards improving everyone's morale. Also gold keys usually yield worthless units 99% of the time so they should be easier to get. Imagine how much excitement people would have if they saw a gold key in one of the reward chests on an Invasion event. Even if people got 100 of them their squad wouldn't really get that much stronger. The only people I know getting things any more out of chests are spending royally for it so the casual spenders are getting frustrated and quitting. Even the big spenders are getting bored though since people want Alliance Wars to come back to a regular rotation.

SpartanPhalanx
02-24-2015, 06:53 PM
I spend hours of time and effort to earn myself 15 Gold Keys. I wait for the very best Gold Chest promotion to come around. I redeem the Keys. No Epics. No UR. Just one worthless SR.

You guys have mastered the art of demotivating your players.

meritus
02-25-2015, 12:56 PM
For the epic rewards that just ended, a dozen of our alliance guys reported their results. They turned in over 330 gold keys and netted two epics total. Gree initially unleashed a monster with epic giveaways, and it now appears odds have been drastically reduced to prevent a totally epic world. I guess we live with that until new higher level units begin to emerge.

SpartanPhalanx
02-25-2015, 03:29 PM
For the epic rewards that just ended, a dozen of our alliance guys reported their results. They turned in over 330 gold keys and netted two epics total. Gree initially unleashed a monster with epic giveaways, and it now appears odds have been drastically reduced to prevent a totally epic world. I guess we live with that until new higher level units begin to emerge.
Well I know someone who just recently redeemed 11 Gold Keys and received 3 Epics and 3 UR. So goodness knows WTF is going on!

Striker1111
02-26-2015, 08:34 AM
Yeah its crazy how different the odds are for everyone. I guess I should just be glad that my odds haven't been as terrible as they are for others since I got some Epics.

meritus
02-28-2015, 02:36 PM
As a player who has decent units I want to voice a concern I have about what I'm seeing happen to players who havent had the good fortune I've enjoyed. The pay to win concept is fine as long as you give weaker players a chance to at least win something in the weekly events aside from keys. With SRs being the new rare, why are you making it so difficult for them to at least get the satisfaction of earning something for their efforts. I'm watching alliance players quit in frustration by not being able to complete even partial events just to win one SR. When I started, it was possible to win both SRs and even a UR. It kept me going. Now, however, new players have no chance to do this. Only those with really good units can get anything. The strong get stronger. The weak give up. Add to this the lack of new events and I fear a bad end to this game which does have so much to offer. All I'm saying is reward the grinding efforts of the weaker players and I think you'll see them wanting to spend more to get the URs and epics. Peace.

SpartanPhalanx
02-28-2015, 06:47 PM
As a player who has decent units I want to voice a concern I have about what I'm seeing happen to players who havent had the good fortune I've enjoyed. The pay to win concept is fine as long as you give weaker players a chance to at least win something in the weekly events aside from keys. With SRs being the new rare, why are you making it so difficult for them to at least get the satisfaction of earning something for their efforts. I'm watching alliance players quit in frustration by not being able to complete even partial events just to win one SR. When I started, it was possible to win both SRs and even a UR. It kept me going. Now, however, new players have no chance to do this. Only those with really good units can get anything. The strong get stronger. The weak give up. Add to this the lack of new events and I fear a bad end to this game which does have so much to offer. All I'm saying is reward the grinding efforts of the weaker players and I think you'll see them wanting to spend more to get the URs and epics. Peace.
Well said. I totally agree with you.

SpartanPhalanx
02-28-2015, 10:07 PM
We all know that Training has been made much more expensive, but when you are trying to take an SR up from level 20 to level 30, and you use a Trainer Rare, and it doesn't even lift it by one solitary level, then that's when you realise that they have gone way too far.

Ldomino
02-28-2015, 10:17 PM
You need to go back to rewarding 4 SR and 2 UR units in Boss events. Period. And Invasion is godawful. I don't know anyone who likes it. The rewards are awful, the ridiculous goal list that rewards a maximum of 40,000 pts when 1.5 million are needed to complete the reward list needs to be improved drastically. There have to be higher point scoring opportunities or you need to lower the points needed to complete the event. And prizes need to be improved across the board, ESPECIALLY since Gree keeps giving us the same two events over and over. Something has to be done to excite LoW players again because we're all bored to tears and frustrated.

SpartanPhalanx
02-28-2015, 10:22 PM
When you play a game it is very important to feel that you are continually making progress. Gradually, over time, my squad is getting stronger, but Gree are constantly moving the goalposts further away from me. I can win far less now with a squad of UR and SR than I could several months back with a squad of Rares. I feel like I am going backwards. It is very demoralising.

meritus
03-01-2015, 03:34 AM
Gree...if you think you sense frustration in these posts, you should only read what I'm reading in my alliance's chat room. Two top players just quit this week out of boredom and a sense of futility. And more are to follow. Wake up!

Blackness
03-01-2015, 05:18 AM
Please listen to your customer base, the game is very repetitive and the good rewards are impossible to obtain for the average player or non spender

SpartanPhalanx
03-01-2015, 07:06 PM
Gree...if you think you sense frustration in these posts, you should only read what I'm reading in my alliance's chat room. Two top players just quit this week out of boredom and a sense of futility. And more are to follow. Wake up!

I am hearing the same in my Alliance chat room. I have never known so many players complaining about the game. "Too repetitive", "Boring", "Prizes no longer worth the time and effort", and so on. And Gree are clearly not listening. Of all the complaints and suggestions in this thread I can only think of one that has actually been addressed - lifting the Level 250 cap. Everything else has been totally ignored. In fact it is even worse than that - changes made since this thread began have moved the game in the opposite direction to what we wanted. What are they trying to achieve? Do they want to kill this game off completely? I have given up trying to understand their mentality. Crazy!

Striker1111
03-03-2015, 08:37 AM
Can we please add the option to remove a call for help on the boss battles. If I'm going away for a while I put my boss up but then if I get back and no one has finished it off I would like to remove the call for help and finish it myself. Instead I kill the officers and then someone nabs the mega tank from me cause my device is a lot slower. Then there is the accidentally hitting the call for help issue cause the button is in a terrible position. I have heard people complain about this issue since the first boss battle so can we finally fix it.

SpartanPhalanx
03-04-2015, 01:25 AM
When the Boss Event first appeared, throughout the entire week I would be constantly getting numerous Boss Vulnerable Distress Calls. Now they are very few and very far between. Sometimes I can spend half an hour continually refreshing before I get one. It is very obvious that our opportunities are now being deliberately restricted. Yet another "improvement" by Gree no doubt.

kdm2234
03-04-2015, 08:15 AM
It would be great to award additional prizes to the top alliances during boss/invasion events. The alliance aspect of this game needs to be emphasized more I believe. For example, members of the top alliance after this boss event would earn the Yunan IV & 6gold keys, #2 alliance would get the Shahryar and 5 gold keys, etc.

Striker1111
03-04-2015, 08:48 AM
It would be great to award additional prizes to the top alliances during boss/invasion events. The alliance aspect of this game needs to be emphasized more I believe. For example, members of the top alliance after this boss event would earn the Yunan IV & 6gold keys, #2 alliance would get the Shahryar and 5 gold keys, etc.

Agree with this 100%. Right now really there is no point to the Alliance rankings except during war.

Robin Mckay
03-04-2015, 08:59 AM
I'd like to see the option to be able to purchase an epic unit, even if it is for a high price, so everyone gets the chance to experience an epic unit, or maybe give a player an epic unit, perhaps once a year, like at Christmas, to make it fairer on the players who have worked hard to earn them.

SpartanPhalanx
03-06-2015, 08:34 AM
You launch your first attack against the Boss. You knock out some of his weaponry, but you do not defeat him. So you launch your second attack against what should now be a weaker Boss, expecting to do even better than before. But the exact opposite happens. Somehow the Boss is even stronger, even faster, than before, and you do less well. An annoying inconsistency that should be corrected.

Striker1111
03-06-2015, 10:07 AM
Yeah it is annoying how he gets stronger and you do like 50% damage the first time then the next round ranges from 5-20% damage. I think it's mostly from the tank speeding up each time he passes through one of those health bars. I think he switches between normal speed and fast speed so if you die during one of his high speed runs then he's half to three quarters the way across the field before you can even level up supply. That gets very aggravating. The only good news for me is that I never get far enough in the event anymore to get to the point where I can't beat the mega tank in one pass.

SpartanPhalanx
03-08-2015, 06:10 PM
Why do they turn Logic on its head like this? A damaged Boss should be weaker and slower, not stronger and faster. It just seems totally unfair. It makes it look like the Game is deliberately rigged. And there is no need for it. We can all accept "difficult" as long as it is "fair".

Ldomino
03-09-2015, 07:51 AM
While we're on the Boss getting stronger topic, Gree should also stop capping our points if Biss is going to continue to get stronger. When we get into the 70's-80's levels with the Boss it gets exponentially harder to beat with every level but we continue to get only 12,000 Pts per battle. And while on the topic of compensation, in what world does it make sense for a player to get the same reward for earning 50,000 pts as they got for earning 10,000 pts? This is a common inconsistency throughout your prizing scheme. And let me just say this: silver keys should NEVER be among the rewards when you have to get 50,000 pts or more to get to the next reward point. How is a UC unit, which is primarily what silver keys yield, any kind of reward for anything?! Back when we used to get the occasional SR. or UR from silver, sure that would have worked, but now? No way. You guys haven't adjusted your prizes to the many changes you have made in the game. You need to get caught up. First thing you should do? Eliminate common units and bronze keys entirely. No one considers those a reward.

Striker1111
03-09-2015, 10:16 AM
While we're on the Boss getting stronger topic, Gree should also stop capping our points if Biss is going to continue to get stronger. When we get into the 70's-80's levels with the Boss it gets exponentially harder to beat with every level but we continue to get only 12,000 Pts per battle. And while on the topic of compensation, in what world does it make sense for a player to get the same reward for earning 50,000 pts as they got for earning 10,000 pts? This is a common inconsistency throughout your prizing scheme. And let me just say this: silver keys should NEVER be among the rewards when you have to get 50,000 pts or more to get to the next reward point. How is a UC unit, which is primarily what silver keys yield, any kind of reward for anything?! Back when we used to get the occasional SR. or UR from silver, sure that would have worked, but now? No way. You guys haven't adjusted your prizes to the many changes you have made in the game. You need to get caught up. First thing you should do? Eliminate common units and bronze keys entirely. No one considers those a reward.

Wish I could put a plus or like this post. Sums it up nicely. Would be nice to see the rewards get better the higher up you go especially cause I hate grinding for silver keys and rare units. It's like every other reward has gold keys so why not just make them all golds since we are probably not going to get anything great with them anyways. The rewards don't get consistently better till you get so high up in points that you are well beyond the average players ability to get them.

SpartanPhalanx
03-11-2015, 01:28 AM
I agree with all of the above.

Simple logic says that the higher you go the better should be the reward. But we often find ourselves playing for a reward less than we got in the section before, and needing more points to win it.

Striker1111
03-11-2015, 07:20 AM
Speaking of rewards why are there only 6 red keys now in Invasion. It is difficult to get the CM unit with just 6 keys and not getting the CM doesn't drive me to spend gold till I get it it actually drives me to lose motivation in the event. Also I can see adding more Epic units to the battles to add a little more difficulty but this week the Invasion difficulty is just ridiculous. Only people I know who have beat level 30 have at least 4 or 5 of their slots filled with Epics and most of those are maxed Epics and it was still a fight. I like many others am stuck on level 29 cause these normal units that you tag elite and then give them Epic stats are very OP. They make my maxed Refusals look like Uncommon units and even the Silent Swan is wiped out pretty quick. If you had a max level 50 UR squad you wouldn't last but a few seconds from level 23 or so on. That seems a little tough considering the majority of people don't have tons of maxed UR and even fewer have Epics (Which also pretty much need to be maxed) so you made it to where only a handful of people can finish. Now I know some people who payed money during this Epic drop to get a squad that can beat the last mission so maybe it is working out for you economically but they had to pay hundreds close to a thousand dollars to get there not to mention they already had impressive squads (3-4 maxed Epics). I don' know how many people can afford to drop that kind of money on this game but there can't be that many so if things were made so someone could drop 10 or 20 every now and then to improve their squad you would probably get a ton of people to do so. I bet that would bring in more than 10-20 people spending big $ once or twice a year.

SpartanPhalanx
03-11-2015, 07:51 PM
When I first started playing this game about 10 months back there were players in PvP with a ranking of 90,000 plus. Now the highest that I see is about 25,000. Why have so many people abandoned the game?

We all know how important the Rules are in any Sport and how crucial is the role of the Referee. Fairness lies at the heart of any great game.

In League of War Gree are a law unto themselves and there is no Referee and they have treated players unfairly.

Restore FAIRNESS and people will return.

BaziOne
03-13-2015, 06:38 PM
I agree Striker. It's gotten ridiculous when AI has Rare units with better stats than players Epics. And even when stats are roughly the same, the AI units take hardly any damage when player units take significant damage. If players can't promote units to "Elite" level, then the AI shouldn't have them either.

Now there are absolutely zero events that a free player can even come close to completing. Makes for a very boring game. While some spenders make think that only they should be able to complete an event, what they don't consider is that a very small minority are big spenders and eventually, everyone else will get bored and leave and they will be the only ones left. Then all their real will have been wasted.

Come on Gree. Make the game fun and interesting for all players and stop being so short-sighted.

SpartanPhalanx
03-14-2015, 10:54 PM
Every dollar spent is a victory for Gree. Some of us are less easily defeated than others.

bradleyk
03-16-2015, 03:42 AM
This was posted by Tadaah on 3/5/15

There may be some interesting updates coming soon. ;)

Then we saw Elite Rare units in the invasion events and now boss health increase in the current boss event (I'm on level 5 and the boss health is already at 120%). But wait, if your lucky enough to get a countermeasure unit then your stats increase!

Tadaah...seriously...is this the "interesting updates" you're talking about? This is what a bunch of young game programmers came up with in a brainstorming session?

Thanks for nothing,
SwirlingEddy

Striker1111
03-16-2015, 01:45 PM
It is incredibly unfair to raise the difficulty of the boss but not the rewards especially when it looks like the difficulty doubled. I thought we were finally through modifying the boss battle. If you increase the difficulty then increase the points you get when beating the boss. I for one am fine with harder bosses that give out more points. It was nice back in the day when you could finish an event with 50 bosses even if the last bosses took 3 morale to beat.

meritus
03-17-2015, 06:10 AM
It is incredibly unfair to raise the difficulty of the boss but not the rewards especially when it looks like the difficulty doubled. I thought we were finally through modifying the boss battle. If you increase the difficulty then increase the points you get when beating the boss. I for one am fine with harder bosses that give out more points. It was nice back in the day when you could finish an event with 50 bosses even if the last bosses took 3 morale to beat.

It's pretty simple marketing. Gree needs revenue for this game to continue. By increasing difficulty and requirements for completing objectives they are seeking a tipping point. When do the big spenders, who represent only a small fraction of total users, stop spending their disproportionate dollars and when does pipeline of new spenders dry up? If 10% of all players spend 80% of the total dollars generated, then ask yourself where does their real market potential reside? Until they see a decrease in spending dollars from their primary target base, I would expect to see the direction of the game continue on the path it is on.

kdm2234
03-17-2015, 07:45 AM

I agree, but the only way to get Gree's attention is to stop spending $.

kdm2234
03-17-2015, 07:49 AM
If the players at the top of the leaderboard keep spending the way they are, Gree will keep doing what they're doing.

In my opinion, the game will eventually die because it is too hard for new players to improve their squad enough to compete with the new invasion and boss events. And the players with a strong enough squad to finish the events, don't really need to the UR reward.

meritus
03-17-2015, 08:13 AM
The game is playing to peer pressure, ego and testosterone. To some people money is no object to achieve the emotional satisfaction they seek. And please don't blame the poor programmers. They are only doing what sales and marketing are asking them to do.

bradleyk
03-18-2015, 03:33 AM
Current boss event - TERROR IN THE VELOT. The boss has had a major increase in health as you go up levels. I am now on level 40 with a boss health of 295%.

On last boss event (first week of March, 3/2-3/8) I was able to go all the way up to level 70 and beat the boss using one morale. Then I needed two morale for the next ten levels before needing 3 morals. Now, I started needing two morale at level 37.

Okay, I get the part about needing to gradually increase the difficulty and try some new things, but this is ridiculous.

SwirlingEddy

bradleyk
03-18-2015, 05:03 AM
New update on boss...just hit level 41 and needed three morale to finish. I started by using two and the boss overran me with 12% health left. I had to use one more to finish off. From here on out I'll just use three morale to start the battle.

I'd like to see the countermeasure unit as a reward at some level. There have been events in the past when the countermeasure was given as a reward at some point past the red keys.

meritus
03-18-2015, 05:22 AM
Yep, and note that damage bar is not in sync with health remaining bar. On damage bar I'll see the boss has something like 10% left, but when I look at boss for second morale use, I'll see it says 65% health remaining. This upgraded boss fight simply makes no sense to me anyway. Prizes suck. Weaker players can't get even close to a SR, and players with decent squads have no incentive to burn extra morales or energy to get anywhere. Although I thought I had a general handle on how the game was being managed, Shame on me. The logic behind creating this elevated boss fight simply is beyond my grasp from a business or playability aspect.

Striker1111
03-18-2015, 08:03 AM
Especially since the rewards and points aren't better. You have to get well past boss 100 to get decent rewards which was doable for a lot more players before but now everyone I know who used to get that high are setting their goals to be boss 50 now. I wouldn't mind the difficulty going back up if the points went up too. Back in the day boss 40-50 took 2-3 morale but you would get 500 points extra per round so by that level you would be in the 10-12,000 points per round range but now the points go up by only 100 per round so by boss 50 you're making less than half that. Rewards need to match the effort or people will walk.

drgnknt
03-18-2015, 10:49 AM
I left for awhile due to frustration, came back tried new player, and old. New alliance, nearly all have stopped playing, old alliance nearly half have quit playing. Game has become increasingly poorly managed. Apparently it has been handed off to the "D" team. Spending money at this time is out of the question, once I was spending over 100$US a month, that amount (Not small) would not significantly add value to my gaming, once it did months ago. Why would anybody invest the time needed to win a SR unit? At substantial cost, there is no longer a return in gaming experience. Too bad, it had potential.

SpartanPhalanx
03-19-2015, 02:14 AM
It looks like Gree are totally focused on the Big Spenders. All of the changes that are constantly taking place are aimed at getting them to spend even more. And if vast numbers of Free Players abandon the Game, it just won't bother them. While we are on here complaining, the Big Spenders are digging deeper and splashing the cash.

SpartanPhalanx
03-21-2015, 02:06 AM
It looks like Gree are totally focused on the Big Spenders. All of the changes that are constantly taking place are aimed at getting them to spend even more. And if vast numbers of Free Players abandon the Game, it just won't bother them. While we are on here complaining, the Big Spenders are digging deeper and splashing the cash.

And we see the result of their approach in this current Boss Event. Six months back, with a much weaker squad, I could win 4 SR and 2 UR. Now I cannot get anywhere near just one SR.

I have never known such a barren period in the game. My Bosses are now so ridiculously difficult that even top players don't want them. It is a real struggle to earn any decent points. Any idea of progress has gone right out the window. I seem to be steadily going backwards.

drgnknt
04-03-2015, 08:45 PM
I left for awhile due to frustration, came back tried new player, and old. New alliance, nearly all have stopped playing, old alliance nearly half have quit playing. Game has become increasingly poorly managed. Apparently it has been handed off to the "D" team. Spending money at this time is out of the question, once I was spending over 100$US a month, that amount (Not small) would not significantly add value to my gaming, once it did months ago. Why would anybody invest the time needed to win a SR unit? At substantial cost, there is no longer a return in gaming experience. Too bad, it had potential.
And now TWICE they have Fd up my accounts, turned them identical, no resolution after weeks, then again it happens, I have spent a lot of FN money on this game, I WILL be contacting Apple. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Q

Striker1111
04-20-2015, 07:50 PM
Ok so it is interesting that we can level out units up past 50 but it absolutely stinks that units we had intelligently leveled up first then promoted now tht means nothing cause we have 50 of 65 units. Do you realize how much money and units it takes to level an epic from 50 to 65. I say if we had our units maxed we should get maxed units after the change. Now every unit I had leveled suddenly needs leveled again which isn't very fair.

meritus
04-20-2015, 08:00 PM
I guess some us kept lots of maxed rares so the leveling up was quite easy. Actually grats to Gree for making the change and making it possible to achieve additional success. Gree takes lots of flak. This is one case where I think they saw that needed to help players out.

Striker1111
04-21-2015, 06:04 AM
I have plenty of maxed units but using them for training is pointless. What if they add more campaign objectives later and you need an all rare army. I don't like being forced to use everything to level up something I already leveled up. Also I don't think the epics really needed to be more epic. They already stomp UR and those stomp SR and so on.

meritus
04-21-2015, 06:35 AM
Given the multitude of rare units obtained through cashing in keys and bars, rebuilding a rare army will pose relatively little effort compared to what it takes to get and max up Epics. Guess it was worth taking the chance for some peeps. But I do understand your concern.

Striker1111
04-21-2015, 07:30 AM
For me I cycle through plenty of rares but it would be hard to bring myself to retrain them. I just have issue that it's infinitely cheaper to level up units then promote them but in this case after we already did that we are being forced to level them after we promote them which is infinitely more expensive.

drgnknt
04-21-2015, 12:52 PM
So now we can only access one account with each device? I tried switching accounts and now it says account synched. Bad enough wiping out my older squad, now this too? Are you trying to end this game? Poor support, messing with accounts, etc.

SpartanPhalanx
04-21-2015, 05:58 PM
For me I cycle through plenty of rares but it would be hard to bring myself to retrain them. I just have issue that it's infinitely cheaper to level up units then promote them but in this case after we already did that we are being forced to level them after we promote them which is infinitely more expensive.
The only consolation is that we are all in the same boat.

I do note that this change further widens the gaps between the different rarities.

BaziOne
05-01-2015, 07:30 PM
So now we can only access one account with each device? I tried switching accounts and now it says account synched. Bad enough wiping out my older squad, now this too? Are you trying to end this game? Poor support, messing with accounts, etc.

Be sure to post in the other thread about this (started by Ratma) so GREE can see that its not an isolated incident. Now if only a Gree Community Manager or Mod could get someone to fix it and answer my ticket (see other thread for ticket #) which has been open with no response for almost 2 weeks now

Matthew Clements
05-07-2015, 08:59 AM
I just opened 235 gold boxes and 11 elite boxes and got zero epic units. What's up with that? I have been saving forever. Kinda makes me want to stop playing.

Striker1111
06-10-2015, 02:05 PM
Just going to make another request to please move the call for help button on boss battles. Very frustrating every time you accidentally hit it. Another thing is the AI when you do 10x speed is pretty dumb. I like 10x speed for grinding lower level battles but it's annoying when you have 5 Epics and an Uncommon counter measure and the AI deploys the uncommon unit two times in a row causing you to lose to a low level officer (just happened). Also my Common Interest is the best thing I have to quickly kill the Mega tank and it's the only thing the AI refuses to deploy. I sit there pounding on the deploy key for that and it spams all the cheaper units before I can build up enough supply to get the CI out first. Playing at 3x speed now is painfully slow since we've had 10x so why not make it so we can turn the AI on and off. That way you can play on whatever speed you want with or without the AI "help".

CJCJ
06-11-2015, 08:22 AM
Just going to make another request to please move the call for help button on boss battles. Very frustrating every time you accidentally hit it. Another thing is the AI when you do 10x speed is pretty dumb. I like 10x speed for grinding lower level battles but it's annoying when you have 5 Epics and an Uncommon counter measure and the AI deploys the uncommon unit two times in a row causing you to lose to a low level officer (just happened). Also my Common Interest is the best thing I have to quickly kill the Mega tank and it's the only thing the AI refuses to deploy. I sit there pounding on the deploy key for that and it spams all the cheaper units before I can build up enough supply to get the CI out first. Playing at 3x speed now is painfully slow since we've had 10x so why not make it so we can turn the AI on and off. That way you can play on whatever speed you want with or without the AI "help".

Agree with all your points. 10x with the 20% CM is very frustrating as that stupid units gets deployed more than any other. Since UC CMs are totally through away units, make it supply cost 500 so it'll never get deployed. They could also deploy units in an 'preferred order' based on which slot they are in your squad. Or just let us control 10x like we do 3x. So many fixes.... so many things never fixed...

SpartanPhalanx
06-11-2015, 06:37 PM
Have you considered the possibility that this annoying feature is actually deliberate policy? I keep noticing lots of little cheats within the game designed to disadvantage us. In a recent Invasion Event, for example, a small scout vehicle was able to destroy my Base with just two shots, whereas even a Common Interest normally needs three. And those so-called Elite Units don't just have exaggerated Attack and Defence factors - some of them seem to have greatly extended Range as well.

Striker1111
07-22-2015, 10:18 AM
Make the Invasions have as many gold keys in the rewards as boss battles. You can get almost double the keys finishing a boss vs the Invasion which doesn't make sense considering the Invasion is 500,000 more points. Being able to get double the units rewards is nice though honestly if you can finish the events you probably don't really need the awards they give anyway. A Maxed SR doesn't do much now a days and some don't even care for the UR.

SpartanPhalanx
07-22-2015, 11:54 PM
The players that need those rewards can't reach them and the players that can reach them don't need them.

I have heard of players getting rid of everything apart from their Epics.

SpartanPhalanx
07-23-2015, 12:04 AM
Suggestion -

Given that it seems very unlikely that we shall ever have another Alliance War, why not award prizes to Alliances dependant on where they finish in the Invasion and Boss Events? This would make Alliance membership worthwhile again.

Striker1111
07-23-2015, 01:38 PM
The players that need those rewards can't reach them and the players that can reach them don't need them.

I have heard of players getting rid of everything apart from their Epics.

I'm currently onto getting rid of everything but SR and up. I am this close to getting rid of those too when I have to train something. I might as well cause I have a ton of those and even a few UR's that will never be trained. Would like to train a few of them to mess around with for fun but the training cost in money and units is so dang high I need to hold onto every common and uncommon I get to train the newest Epic.

SpartanPhalanx
07-23-2015, 05:27 PM
I still have all my old maxed Rares. Right now I am training units that I normally wouldn't bother with just to complete those Daily Challenges.

I am patiently waiting for something good to arrive, hopefully in the next Epic sale.

Striker1111
07-24-2015, 11:47 AM
Yeah I had to use a few of my max rares for training but help onto enough to make a squad out of in case we get more campaign objectives some day. I am training UR's now for those daily rewards. One can last a long time cause it says train 5 times so I train them with one unit at a time 5 times which hardly puts a dent in it.

SpartanPhalanx
07-25-2015, 09:47 AM
If they do extend the Campaign and the Star Challenge there's no telling what units we might need. I am trying to hold on to as much as possible.

Drkaic
09-14-2015, 07:56 AM
The game is not being supported any more. There is no point in asking for improvements. Just a matter of time before Apple kicks this "game" out of their store.

Lolsies
09-19-2015, 10:56 AM
The game is not being supported any more. There is no point in asking for improvements. Just a matter of time before Apple kicks this "game" out of their store.

The game is still being supported.

Michael Waller
10-19-2015, 08:42 PM
EXACTLY. If I give Gree $5 I want 1 Ultra Rare unit MINIMUM. I can't believe I spent $300 on a game that won't give me it's best units. The next $300 will be on an XBox One.

The last time I'll spend more than $3 on this game happened when I went through SIX THOUSAND gold bars to get ONE Epic unit.

SpartanPhalanx
10-20-2015, 09:36 PM
EXACTLY. If I give Gree $5 I want 1 Ultra Rare unit MINIMUM. I can't believe I spent $300 on a game that won't give me it's best units. The next $300 will be on an XBox One.

The last time I'll spend more than $3 on this game happened when I went through SIX THOUSAND gold bars to get ONE Epic unit.

I, and many others, have been telling them this for months, but nobody seems to be listening. The very poor return from the Gold Keys is driving people away from the game. On Boom Beach, if I win just one battle, I get an immediate worthwhile reward. On League Of War, I can spend a whole week, winning hundreds of battles, earning myself some Gold Keys, which when redeemed yield nothing of any real value to me, no reward, nothing to show for all my time and effort. You don't need to be a psychologist to realise what a demoralising effect that has on a player. No doubt this message will once again fall on deaf ears. I am beginning to wonder why I bother to keep trying to save this game.

hellscaretaker
10-24-2015, 08:57 PM
The game is still being supported.

Hmmm really its no longer listed on the NZ store and the facebook page has not been updated since July 15.....

SpartanPhalanx
10-25-2015, 01:45 PM
Hmmm really its no longer listed on the NZ store and the facebook page has not been updated since July 15.....

And the last update was way back in May!

A few sensible tweaks could revitalise this game, but Gree are not listening.