PDA

View Full Version : THATS THE LTBs your offering us and the costs, loooooool Gree

Rpmjr
01-19-2015, 01:34 PM
Wow, thanks for nothing

Rapture claws
01-19-2015, 01:45 PM
After loosing my main awhile back that had Tree Forts, Ive been waiting forever for them to come back.
Its sad I raid people with Tree Forts and see them not upgrading them and me not being able to get them. I agree. You just gave the rich more power and screwed to poor guy.

Hobbs
01-19-2015, 01:56 PM
Way over priced buildings and all gems!!
GREE you never fail to disappoint,a chance to appease you long suffering customers and you have blown it again,a lot was looking forward to the addition of old LTE buildings and this could have breathed new life into game,it's no wonder players are leaving at an alarming rate,you will soon have no players left with stunts like this.
And may I add the prices are WAY out of proportion with the recent Modern War Building Releases,shame GREE you've shot yourself in the foot again :(

Rpmjr
01-19-2015, 02:36 PM
Yeah and they dont even offer the buildings they have been posting splash screens of for a week, like the tree fort, false advertising once again!

truthteller
01-19-2015, 02:46 PM
Yeah and they dont even offer the buildings they have been posting splash screens of for a week, like the tree fort, false advertising once again!

You can find the Tree fort under DEF buildings and it can be your for the very "small" amount of 500 gems :rolleyes:
it is a steal, not gona say on whos part, but you better run and get yours :rolleyes:

sborgnanera
01-19-2015, 02:54 PM
How many tree fort can you buy ? Only one or until 3 if you have none ?

the_bob
01-19-2015, 03:16 PM
How many tree fort can you buy ? Only one or until 3 if you have none ?

4 I would imagine.

Hobbs
01-19-2015, 03:19 PM
I'd say you could own 4 tree forts,at 500 gems think ill pass though!!!

kruppe
01-19-2015, 04:09 PM
Wow, thanks for nothing

Ah gree you've done it again. How out of touch and sad you are.....
Gems for buildings that weren't gem requirements before? This is your great promotion?

Forget promotions - just put in the regular cycle and then we can ignore you and your so called improvements
People use this as a backbone to some social interaction so let us do that without being constantly disappointed by the quality and high handedness
At least until you hire a games designer/ builder who gets it...

[rudy]
01-19-2015, 04:14 PM
You can find the Tree fort under DEF buildings and it can be your for the very "small" amount of 500 gems :rolleyes:
it is a steal, not gona say on whos part, but you better run and get yours :rolleyes:

Is it possible to copy & paste the tree fort?

Krissy
01-19-2015, 04:42 PM
What the hell. It's mind boggling your stupidity. Instead of making a neat way to get old buildings and catch up you blow it. Again.

Nacon10
01-19-2015, 05:18 PM
Its a little disappointing that the buildings require gems but I'm not surprised. Half of them are terrible investments anyways.

Alisha.Banshee
01-19-2015, 05:27 PM
I thoroughly agree with my fellow gamers. To advertise these buildings coming back and then charge gems for them sucks. We have rearranged and expanded our kingdoms in anticipation only to get stabbed in the back. Well done Brutus!!

Rpmjr
01-19-2015, 08:49 PM
Epic Gree Failures .......... unfortunately is standard

Voxker
01-19-2015, 09:15 PM
im guessing you can only buy one of each if you bought them all in the past

Zee985
01-19-2015, 09:31 PM
Total disappointment...

Tojo
01-19-2015, 09:35 PM
Was this intentionally deceptive?
No one in my guild thought these were going to be gem buildings.
Gree has lost touch with their base. I know it's a Buisness but you have to start being upfront. This just weakens the middle on down.

Undertoker
01-20-2015, 12:31 AM
I have to say I was looking forward to buying another tree fort
When I saw the price of them, I have to wonder what gree is thinking
500 gems or around 30 (ish) for a pretend pixel tree

Why do you have to be so GREEdy ?
You narrow the field down so much and how many new players will you ever attract making the game for the rich only.
You are not encouraging any return on your effort by frankly trying to rip people off
You need to rethink your greed guys, your starting to look totally idiotic

Every time I think you guys are doing something good I end up feeling let down and disappointed
They ought to rename this "event" "the stupid/royalty only event"

rutty
01-20-2015, 12:45 AM
They charge whatever earns them the most profit, and no doubt there are enough people with deep pockets to make it worthwhile for them.

In the meantime I'll not be buying anything at all, not even the Water Mill (rubbish building). Atrocious value for money.

Totalwar
01-20-2015, 01:02 AM
I don't mind paying gems LTB the Rogue Garden great value.

JamieF
01-20-2015, 01:11 AM
Another epic move by GREE... You made me laugh, and it's not yet the 1st of April. By that time this game is dead. Well done ;)

Konan-Barbarian
01-20-2015, 06:52 AM
I too am disappointed with this. I expected some to be gems but there is only one that is for gold. Not all the past buildings are offered, (no witch, ice temple, hawk nest). So the selection is poor, they are overpriced and the limit is low. Only able to get one additional Gardens so now I have 3. I now expect all the other money buildings will be limited to max of 3 also. In other games we could get max of 4. There was a splash screen with limited info but no postings on the forum prior to the event to explain all the rules and limits. Overall I feel this event in KA is not as well done as it was in MW or CC.

the_bob
01-20-2015, 07:39 AM
The Rogue Gardens is the only one in the list that isn't overpriced.

truthteller
01-20-2015, 07:54 AM
The Rogue Gardens is the only one in the list that isn't overpriced.

That was probably a mistake on their part, so better hurry and buy it if you are planning to do so before they "fix" the price:rolleyes:

the_bob
01-20-2015, 08:14 AM
That was probably a mistake on their part, so better hurry and buy it if you are planning to do so before they "fix" the price:rolleyes:

I'm sure, but in reality, the Rogue Gardens should be the most expensive one (at 140 gems) and the rest should fall in line below it.

The only ones worth spending gems on anyways are the Rogue Gardens, Great Library, and Slaughterhouse. Possibly the Engineering Center if you want to reach. The rest of them have TERRIBLE output that they aren't worth it at any gem cost. If the god damned Turkey Tavern was 5 gems, I still would not buy it. That thing is a joke. The Watermill costs only gold and I still won't buy that steaming pile of horse crap. It's literally the worst IPH building besides the Castle. And the Tree Fort? Worthless now. Our stats are so high at this point that an extra 10 million defense is like spitting into the ocean. It doesn't make a damn bit of difference.

truthteller
01-20-2015, 09:29 AM
I'm sure, but in reality, the Rogue Gardens should be the most expensive one (at 140 gems) and the rest should fall in line below it.

The only ones worth spending gems on anyways are the Rogue Gardens, Great Library, and Slaughterhouse. Possibly the Engineering Center if you want to reach. The rest of them have TERRIBLE output that they aren't worth it at any gem cost. If the god damned Turkey Tavern was 5 gems, I still would not buy it. That thing is a joke. The Watermill costs only gold and I still won't buy that steaming pile of horse crap. It's literally the worst IPH building besides the Castle. And the Tree Fort? Worthless now. Our stats are so high at this point that an extra 10 million defense is like spitting into the ocean. It doesn't make a damn bit of difference.

Agree 100000000% with you my friend

At least in MW, the mix it up some were gold (gems) some were cash (gold)
but overall, new players could buy the cash ones and increase their IPH and spend a little on the good ones for Gold (gems) like the artic mining Rig which only cost 110 gems, and the most expensive LE only cost 165 gems

E-I
01-20-2015, 09:44 AM
I was going to come on here and make a post how disappointing it is that nearly all buildings cost gems... but it looks like the first two dozen posts beat me to it.

Anybody who bought that Goblin Carpenter should be super furious. You spend 125 gems on that unit in anticipation of all of the new buildings only to find out that this was the tip of the ice berg.

Rapture claws
01-20-2015, 10:06 AM
I felt like it was a FOOT IN THE A** to new players trying to catch up, Greedy new that the new players were wanting tree forts the most(thats why there priced the highest), I dont understand why we got to buy 4 of them for diamonds, while old players are paying diamonds just for one. I would have been glad to have bought a extra one for diamonds, if thats what I wanted. This is not right and Greedy knows it.......

I was going to come on here and make a post how disappointing it is that nearly all buildings cost gems... but it looks like the first two dozen posts beat me to it.

Anybody who bought that Goblin Carpenter should be super furious. You spend 125 gems on that unit in anticipation of all of the new buildings only to find out that this was the tip of the ice berg.

DragCro
01-20-2015, 10:18 AM
You can buy 4 buildings,if you have two existing from past,you can purchase and two..
As for prizes of each building,my thought is that some are to expensive,but those are just my thoughts as a player

truthteller
01-20-2015, 10:54 AM

the carpenters should be only appealing for those that can only do 1 upgrade (so basically new players)
for most players that have been here for over 2 years, extra upgrading bonus are no longer needed because:

1- most of their buildings are level 10
2- have been playing in factions that completed goals where prizes were extra upgrades

I myself can upgrade up to 8 buildings at once, yet I have nothing to upgrade except new LE events

not gona waste gems on this over prices LEs

truthteller
01-20-2015, 10:56 AM
You can buy 4 buildings,if you have two existing from past,you can purchase and two..
As for prizes of each building,my thought is that some are to expensive,but those are just my thoughts as a player

I think it depends on the type of buildings, because I have two rogue gardens and was only allow to buy 1 more
so total I have now is 3 and I cannot buy another

the_bob
01-20-2015, 11:00 AM

Now you've stooped to lying to us? Because I have 3 Rogue Gardens now and I cannot buy a 4th one.

Artorius
01-20-2015, 11:35 AM
i think it's pretty obvious GREE are getting very very desperate to get as much out of a game going slowly but surely the same way LaW went. First gems to craft the most vital things for crafting, only crafting material for free is pretty much junk. Now this, it smacks of screwing the last bit of cash possible before pulling the plug. Take the War for instance 800 guilds and only top 150 scored over 1 mill cp and only top 150 will be cash players but let's face it it is only top 50 or so guilds spending big money and is this enough to keep this game going, I doubt it with the mass exodus from this game. I hope to God I'm wrong but don't think so.

Relic
01-20-2015, 01:21 PM
Our apologies if there was any confusion. Please note that the max ownable was ONLY increased for those buildings that are part of this limited time re-release. All other buildings remain the same. If you are attempting to purchase one of the re-released LTBs and are unable to do despite not owning the max, please contact Customer Support immediately.

Jnsolberg
01-20-2015, 01:44 PM
Our apologies if there was any confusion. Please note that the max ownable was ONLY increased for those buildings that are part of this limited time re-release. All other buildings remain the same. If you are attempting to purchase one of the re-released LTBs and are unable to do despite not owning the max, please contact Customer Support immediately.

I'm confused. I have 2 Rogue Gardens already from the original LTB. I purchased the third one just now, but there is no option for purchasing a 4th one. Is this correct or not?
Are we supposed to be able to purchase one more or two more?

Undertoker
01-20-2015, 02:01 PM

Thanks for the input relic
Can I ask why they have made these building so very expensive ?
After all, we are talking about pretend pixel buildings, nothing REAL exists here for the money.
500 gems for a pretend pixel tree is absolutely ridiculous.
Can you honestly, hand on heart say that it isn't Relic ?

Wouldn't it make more sense to price them more reasonably and sell more units, thus keeping more players interested in the game ?

Surely you can see this is ridiculously overpriced Relic ?
Or is there some hidden value I'm missing here ?
I wager you won't reply

TYPO
01-20-2015, 04:47 PM
Insane on the price for buildings, as a new player i would never pay that. crazy how the moderators are avoiding the topic..

the_bob
01-20-2015, 10:32 PM
Insane on the price for buildings, as a new player i would never pay that. crazy how the moderators are avoiding the topic..

Randomly browse past topics in this forum. The moderators routinely avoid most topics.

Undertoker
01-21-2015, 12:38 AM

A pretty weak team then and they wonder why people are frustrated and annoyed with them.

The saddest thing is that as supposed "community" moderators, that they lack the courage to engage with the community and simply be honest, but would rather forsake their integrity for the sake of a greedy big brother, looking like they agree with it.
When common sense tells everyone they don't.

Try thinking about someone else guys and then have the bottle to come out about it, because it's morally wrong and you moderators ought to be honest about that

Frankly that's a Shame on them

Valid or
01-21-2015, 12:58 AM
A pretty weak team then and they wonder why people are frustrated and annoyed with them.

The saddest thing is that as supposed "community" moderators, that they lack the courage to engage with the community and simply be honest, but would rather forsake their integrity for the sake of a greedy big brother, looking like they agree with it.
When common sense tells everyone they don't.

Try thinking about someone else guys and then have the bottle to come out about it, because it's morally wrong and you moderators ought to be honest about that

Frankly that's a Shame on them
Mods are gree's representatives, if they agree or not personally, doesn't matter.
And as the old saying goes, if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all.
Gree did respond on this topic..but I don't think they will eleberate or add more.

Totalwar
01-21-2015, 03:44 AM
Now you've stooped to lying to us? Because I have 3 Rogue Gardens now and I cannot buy a 4th one.

You are correct can only buy one in total building is 3.

Sgt Maj
01-23-2015, 02:41 PM
Does anyone know how long these building will remain for sale? Is this a limited offer or a permanent one?

truthteller
01-23-2015, 03:44 PM
Does anyone know how long these building will remain for sale? Is this a limited offer or a permanent one?

I think in ends early February, but with those prices, the only think people are buying is the rogue garden..........and a very few with lots of gems a tree fortress,........................
so gree, may "extend" the time hoping more people will finally cave in and buy their over priced pixels

Acadian
01-26-2015, 04:40 AM
First off to answer the rogue gardens question. If you got the max items from quests, such as 2 rogue garden, 3 trees then you can buy 1 more with gems. 2nd I agree with most posts there but have another idea. Fort those who missed the buildings completely or didnt realize you could buy more than 1 when they came out since the upgrade buildings are limited to one, please let them pay gold up to the limit we got them at, such as 2 rogue gardens, 3 tree forts (my minis have none of these) but for us that did buy all that we could, then paying gems is where you make your money and only limiting us to one keeps the huge spenders from growing ridicously off buying multing trees, etc. But please change for newer players w/o the buildings to be able to pay gold.

truthteller
01-26-2015, 10:08 AM
First off to answer the rogue gardens question. If you got the max items from quests, such as 2 rogue garden, 3 trees then you can buy 1 more with gems. 2nd I agree with most posts there but have another idea. Fort those who missed the buildings completely or didnt realize you could buy more than 1 when they came out since the upgrade buildings are limited to one, please let them pay gold up to the limit we got them at, such as 2 rogue gardens, 3 tree forts (my minis have none of these) but for us that did buy all that we could, then paying gems is where you make your money and only limiting us to one keeps the huge spenders from growing ridicously off buying multing trees, etc. But please change for newer players w/o the buildings to be able to pay gold.

That is a very good idea that would help new players (I am an old players, so I have no benefit from it)
it would greatly help new players to actually play the game and not give up soon after downloaing the app, to in a couple of weeks delete it because they see they can never complete any quest nor compete agains anyone

Unfortunaly GREEdy does not care about players, only about making money until the "well is dry" and move on to one of the 30 games they are developing

Undertoker
01-26-2015, 11:20 AM
I
Mods are gree's representatives, if they agree or not personally, doesn't matter.
And as the old saying goes, if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all.
Gree did respond on this topic..but I don't think they will eleberate or add more.

I have to wonder why you feel the need to be the morality police here, who are you ?
Erm, no one.

As the old saying goes "mind your own business"
My post makes no reference to asking you for your input, none at all.
So why you feel the need to address me and give advice is puzzling.
As such You'll forgive me if I ignore you from this point onward.

My post does ask for input from the clearly extremely weak team I mentioned
The team who funnily enough are not decent enough to respond to the flood of negative input from a lot of annoyed players.
Funnily enough I said they would not.
And they wonder why the game is dying

Relic
01-26-2015, 11:56 AM
Thanks for the input relic
Can I ask why they have made these building so very expensive ?
After all, we are talking about pretend pixel buildings, nothing REAL exists here for the money.
500 gems for a pretend pixel tree is absolutely ridiculous.
Can you honestly, hand on heart say that it isn't Relic ?

Wouldn't it make more sense to price them more reasonably and sell more units, thus keeping more players interested in the game ?

Surely you can see this is ridiculously overpriced Relic ?
Or is there some hidden value I'm missing here ?
I wager you won't reply

Hi

I apologize that it took me so long to reply to this. I just got an opportunity to speak with the devs on this.

The reason for the prices is there are a lot of players who previously purchased the buildings. The team didn't want to negate their efforts by discounting them too much.

the_bob
01-27-2015, 02:28 AM
The team didn't want to negate their efforts by discounting them too much.

The devs asked us directly about how we felt about opening the LTB buildings to new people. Nearly unanimously we responded that we didn't care as long as a sizeable amount of time had passed, first. Yet again, Gree does not listen to the players, or at the very least, tried to interpret our response to mean something we did not say.

Toddiekska
01-27-2015, 04:10 AM
The reason for the prices is there are a lot of players who previously purchased the buildings. The team didn't want to negate their efforts by discounting them too much....

We did not have to spend gems! Am I missing something, because it looks like the following to me.
Lots of buildings sold for gold.
They want more buildings.
We want more money.
Let's sell them buildings for gems.
We profit!

Only a pure business model would interpret what we said compared to current profits and twist the situation.
Sorry, no positive reinforcement here.

E-I
01-27-2015, 07:57 AM
We profit!

Gree probably could have sold a lot more buildings if the prices were more reasonable. Only a handful of players are willing to spend the 2k in gems that it would take to get all buildings.

Jnsolberg
01-27-2015, 07:59 AM
Hi

I apologize that it took me so long to reply to this. I just got an opportunity to speak with the devs on this.

The reason for the prices is there are a lot of players who previously purchased the buildings. The team didn't want to negate their efforts by discounting them too much.

Wow! What a load of poop! I bought those buildings when they were LTBs, I don't feel that my efforts during the LTB would be negated. Since all my buildings are level 10 already, I wanted to buy some more buildings so that I have something else to upgrade. I'm not going to spend a mountain of gems to buy buildings.

Once again you put the Gree in Gree-dy

MW Flake
01-31-2015, 11:22 AM
Hello from MW Land. I have to say, Gree is listening to its players, just the wrong ones at the wrong times. The argument of not undoing too easily what long time players had done was voiced in our community. We got a fair number of buildings that did cost gold, but not a whole lot of it truthfully. It seems our request was passed on to your game and vice versa.

Oh Gree. Will you ever get it right?

the_bob
01-31-2015, 02:53 PM
Oh Gree. Will you ever get it right?

Gree has never once gotten it right. Ever since the day they bought out Funzio, it's just been a downhill slide. Some days it's slower than others, but they have never gotten it right.

Undertoker
03-23-2015, 01:33 PM
The reason for the prices is there are a lot of players who previously purchased the buildings. The team didn't want to negate their efforts by discounting them too much....

We did not have to spend gems! Am I missing something, because it looks like the following to me.
Lots of buildings sold for gold.
They want more buildings.
We want more money.
We profit!

Only a pure business model would interpret what we said compared to current profits and twist the situation.
Sorry, no positive reinforcement here.

Total rubbish posted by The puppet of a totally greedy company
You make yourself look stupid posting this frankly.
You know as well as we do we are talking about pixels of a game on an iPad
You cannot justify it don't make yourself look stupid by trying

Valid or
03-23-2015, 01:37 PM
Total rubbish posted by The puppet of a totally greedy company
You make yourself look stupid posting this frankly.
You know as well as we do we are talking about pixels of a game on an iPad
You cannot justify it don't make yourself look stupid by trying
As this thread is from January, you decided to necro a tread because?

Undertoker
03-23-2015, 01:37 PM
Hi

Total rubbish posted by a Muppet who thinks we are stupid enough to belive him
It's pixels on an iPad game, get a life mate and start thinking about fun, you remember that far back ?
Muppets the lot of you

Undertoker
03-23-2015, 01:38 PM
As this thread is from January, you decided to necro a tread because?

Yes
I wanted to have a look at a thread I'd contributed to
And you are ?
No one , so stfu

Valid or
03-23-2015, 01:42 PM
Yes
I wanted to have a look at a thread I'd contributed to
And you are ?
No one , so stfu
Wow touchy, guess the question hit home, due to it being true.
It is easily found in the forum guildlines not to necro old threads, given the new buildings and what was pulled with them, you could have easily started a new thread to make your point...even quoted from old threads...

Relic
03-23-2015, 01:55 PM
This thread was necro'd and done so to sling insults so I'm going to close it up.

Please refrain from inappropriate language and insults, as they are agains the Code of Conduct.