PDA

View Full Version : Fun, maxed guild (iOS) -> hollanders. Non-europeans lv 100+ needed!

Daphne van der Jagt
01-26-2015, 04:13 PM
This guild is for YOU! (iOS)
Hello guys, my name is Daphne and I am a HC of Hollanders.
We are a subguild of Dutch.

I hope my girl charms will instantly make you join our guild, but just to be sure, let me try to convince you.The GM is a really nice man whose goal was to make his own guild. A few other people and I wanted to help and support him. Some of us, including me, are above lv 200. We've made a new guild that is still active, but is a little bit less strict. Most of all, we want you to have fun. Our goal is to have 50% of dutch people and 50% of people in another time zone so we can war day and night. Everyone has a voice to speak!

It would be really nice if you want to be part of our family, you are welcome! We are maxed and have about 30 members now. We are looking mostly for people of another time zone (we are dutch) that have at least 3 epics (2 maxed) and that are above lv. 100.

Doubt no longer. Add xdaphnemarida on Line and send me a message so we can talk about it
You might recognise this post, because it was first a post of newgrounds. However, we have merged.

EDIT: I AM VERY PROUD TO SAY THAT WE ARE A MEMBER OF THE RA ALLIANCE NOW :). We are currently ranked #53!

Hope to talk to you soon. Kisses!