PDA

View Full Version : Gree Breaks Raid Boss- please fix ASAP

Jomama1
01-29-2015, 04:25 PM
So you triple the difficulty of raid boss??????

Please tell us this is an error as otherwise we must all run to ITunes now and ask for refunds.

We pay money to get better at this game. When you tripe the difficulty you make everyone much worse. Some increase is ok but its tree times as hard? In my mind, you hae taken peoples money under false pretenses as you have made their strong characters weak.

Please tell us its a mistake and fix it or explain your rationale.

This may be the final straw for this game.

Jomama1
01-29-2015, 04:55 PM
Just want to make sure you understand how bad this is- players begrudgingly accept your epic boss changes and work their butts off to finish, proud to get better so they can do better at raid boss. Then raid boss comes and they are much worse than they were before. Why would they stay?????

Jnsolberg
01-29-2015, 05:24 PM
So you triple the difficulty of raid boss??????

Please tell us this is an error as otherwise we must all run to ITunes now and ask for refunds.

We pay money to get better at this game. When you tripe the difficulty you make everyone much worse. Some increase is ok but its tree times as hard? In my mind, you hae taken peoples money under false pretenses as you have made their strong characters weak.

Please tell us its a mistake and fix it or explain your rationale.

This may be the final straw for this game.

This time your guild needs 5.25 trillion damage to complete Raid Boss. Last time it was 1.7 trillion.
Thats 3.27 times the previous amount of damage needed.

Gree, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?

Are you trying to ruin this game, if so, you're doing a mighty fine job at it.

E-I
01-29-2015, 05:52 PM
If you think Gree actually cares about player input/feedback, you are fooling yourself. It is all about milking the top 100-200 players for everything they are worth. They are completely out of touch with the player base.

E-I
01-29-2015, 06:00 PM
Oh, and the prize for finishing normal is a garbage temp bonus.

Generic_Username
01-29-2015, 06:18 PM
This time your guild needs 5.25 trillion damage to complete Raid Boss. Last time it was 1.7 trillion.
Thats 3.27 times the previous amount of damage needed.

Gree, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?

Are you trying to ruin this game, if so, you're doing a mighty fine job at it.

lol its billion not trillion. a trillion is 1000x a billion. As usual, gree is ruining this game yet again...what a shocker :rolleyes:

Jnsolberg
01-29-2015, 07:45 PM
lol its billion not trillion. a trillion is 1000x a billion. As usual, gree is ruining this game yet again...what a shocker :rolleyes:

The amount of damage needed is 5,206,551,435,154
That's 5.2 trillion

SenorSwamp
01-29-2015, 09:34 PM

Total damage for the event is in the trillions. Think about it. Just one level 100 is 37b. And there are 30 of them in one stage alone. Already over 1 trillion with just that stage

Ryosaeba
01-29-2015, 11:42 PM
Is is confirmed that we have to kill the same number of bosses? If so, that is clearly insane... It's not like we weren't spending gems to finish RB before....

Saint-BEL
01-30-2015, 12:26 AM
Damn Gree, are you guys completely out of your mind or are you just such moneywhores?

the lvl 65boss is already 7b, way to go to tell all the smaller guilds to go love themselves.

In my guild we will finish normal that is not the case but many guilds won't be able to. Especially cause you also took away the health refills. For the past 2 events the biggest compliments you recieved were for adding energy AND HEALTH REFILLS to the raid boss.

What an idiotic game development crackers in your team seriously...

If you want to get rid of the game just be honest about it

Chance of telling friends to play this game dropped from 3/10 to waaaay below zero.

Nacon10
01-30-2015, 01:56 AM
Damn Gree, are you guys completely out of your mind or are you just such moneywhores?

the lvl 65boss is already 7b, way to go to tell all the smaller guilds to go love themselves.

In my guild we will finish normal that is not the case but many guilds won't be able to. Especially cause you also took away the health refills. For the past 2 events the biggest compliments you recieved were for adding energy AND HEALTH REFILLS to the raid boss.

What an idiotic game development crackers in your team seriously...

If you want to get rid of the game just be honest about it

Chance of telling friends to play this game dropped from 3/10 to waaaay below zero.

no way more than 5 guilds finish raid boss

phonix
01-30-2015, 04:04 AM
Thanks gree for ruining this RB event

Valid or
01-30-2015, 05:34 AM
There is a big difference between a increase in boss health due to our stats going up, and let's give them godly health...
This was too much too fast.

Toddiekska
01-30-2015, 08:26 AM
It is unbelievable that we have not heard a word from Gree. Petty complaints aside, this RB event has become hopeless for way too many guilds.

For what it's worth, I changed my sig.

Sofussk
01-30-2015, 08:29 AM
Why ruin the game completely?
1. You ruined the fun in EB, Making it so damn hard to complete. I cant do it without gem now!
2. You ruin RB by an increase about 330% stronger than last event?
3. You took away Health potions as drops, why?
4. I Think You forget the amounts of gems top players used to get where they are/where, now all are back to zero, and have to start over?
5. I dont mind You Making events harder, but theese changed are way beyond fair.
6. We cant get any stronger on equip, becouse we cant craft better
7. The prize for completing RB normal was a crappy unit with temp. bonus attached?
8. Why dont You post prize for finishing heroic? Is it worth fighting for?

You need to fix things, ASAP.
Sofussk FMB, top 5 guild

Vclone
01-30-2015, 02:29 PM
The real problem with this raid boss event is that it is dreadfully boring. I play this game for fun, but nearly impossible tasks are not fun.

Bilbo
01-30-2015, 02:45 PM
24+ hours into RB and nothing from GREE -- i guess they are taking the whole listen to the customer thing to heart! Can anyone from Gree comment? just say it was all part of the master plan and not a mistake.

Toddiekska
01-30-2015, 03:27 PM
Please resopnd to our questions about the new RB event.

Sincerely, a concerned player

Saint-BEL
01-30-2015, 05:20 PM
Well done gree, even more players decided to quit the game.

Really great players that after all this time have just had enough all your ****ty game development.

Just call it quits and be done with it.
Don't think i have ever seen a worse team of game developers with less concern of their feedback in general player base.

It is disgusting

Saint-BEL
01-30-2015, 05:56 PM
nice I just recieved a warning, well put that where the sun doesn't shine if you don't listen to your customers feedback.

Chad2
01-30-2015, 06:36 PM
So GREE is obviously reading all of our posts about the new raid boss event. They read enough to send Saint-Bel a warning, but won't take the time to reply to all the post. Thanks for caring about your customers

Thick Gibbon
01-31-2015, 04:27 AM
Yes they are reading but not replying. My slightly sweary post was removed and I got a warning too.

Nacon10
01-31-2015, 05:45 AM
dont you guys rember the first time they increased the difficulty to the raid boss when they increased the # of bosses especially the 100s. only the elite guilds were able to finish. im sure in time more guild will be able to complete the quest. that being said, taking away potions was a kick in the mid section. BRING BACK POTIONS!!

[rudy]
01-31-2015, 08:26 AM
Why ruin the game completely?
1. You ruined the fun in EB, Making it so damn hard to complete. I cant do it without gem now!

You need to fix things, ASAP.
Sofussk FMB, top 5 guild

You've said it yourself. Nothing needs to be fixed from a Greedy perspective.

Mattman@WLD
01-31-2015, 11:30 AM
Sigh, seems we have two active threads on the same topic. Not sure which one (if any) Gree is reading so will repost comments to this thread also.

GREE, we understand the new buzz word of the day is "rebalancing". We know that when you use this word it really means you are going to do something fairly radical to force gem spending. But this is beyond anything close to balance. In fact it blows right past unfair and lands squarely in the land of harsh desperation. Last event you increased the overall boss health by ~30%. This event is now increased over the last event 300%. AND you remove a very popular feature like Health Potion drops (just when we will likely need them the most). This really means only a handful of the strongest teams will have any chance to complete this event.

We ask for your help in first understanding why such a radical jump. Second we ask for you to reconsider this huge increase and reduce it down to something more manageable to at least give hope to our community. Third, as Ryan stated in the beginning message (from other thread) can you please add back in the chance to win some potions? And finally, while I am making wishes at the wishing well, can you also post what the final prize will be (since you long since got rid of prize splash screens)?

COME ONE GREE, AT LEAST TELL US THE PRIZE

Jomama1
01-31-2015, 11:36 AM
- the first time Gree increased RB radically was the second raid boss - that seemed fair game as it was the second event. Also there was not a huge problem of shrinking player base. - this is very different.

- the other really bad thing is all the baby guilds who used to get help from the big guys to finish normal - they are really screwed as the big guys focus on HRB

-Gree has taken yet more fun out of this game

AND READS THESE THREADS BUT DOESNT REPLY - HOW COWARDLY ARE YOU ???????

I need the waffle man to tell us how we are mistaken and that this really makes the game better - come on try please - I need a good laugh.

Frothypython
01-31-2015, 11:53 AM
Raid Boss was my favorite of all. We would rejoice at the gains we would make. It brought our guild together and we laughed a lot. Now... It is just so sad what you did.

Samskill
01-31-2015, 12:12 PM
Only way to get GREE attention is to stop spending gems. By feeding them you are giving them the mandate to do whatever they want. Just sit back relax and do nothing.

Vclone
02-01-2015, 09:26 AM
Only way to get GREE attention is to stop spending gems. By feeding them you are giving them the mandate to do whatever they want. Just sit back relax and do nothing.

Cannot agree more.

The last thing I have to say about this event is that the prize better be fantastic. I am very curious why we don't know what it is yet. What happened to the splash screens? If they are broken, what happened to the communication for the mods here?

Acadian
02-01-2015, 09:57 AM
I am pretty much in agreement with every one else here, increasing even 20 percent would make you guys get more gems, but to triple the amount is crazy. We had to sit on an outside chat program (b/c the lack of one in game, guild chat is something you could work on, at least make gold donations appear somewhere else instead of taking messages and dropping them off screen)for a couple of hours until we finally had enough on at the same time to do it, along with getting a couple to jump for us. And the biggest crock is the reward, one of the worst ever given, I got a better unit drop from the boss than the big reward was, that reward is making some not even bother trying. I do appreciate the good feeder units that are dropping to help replace our smallest units and energy potions, but no health potions again makes us feel underappreciated. Please rethink this new boss thing. We have jobs, families, other things that happen such as power outtages due to these winter storms, and adding an ltq that would take 40 potions to beat for one decent unit (at least it was decent) but that is alot of potions for one unit and time. Please if you want to make it tougher, make the rewards better at the very least.

Valid or
02-01-2015, 10:23 AM
We all might be unhappy about the changes made to the raid boss, but truth of the matter is people are pushing through and are completing it. As long as people buy the gems or find enough jumpers to compleat it, Gree will not change it, if 95+% of the guilds failed to compleat it then they might have changed it...but the more that push through and do it, says everything we said here is not true..as look guilds have completed it, so it's all good.

machinehead
02-01-2015, 01:36 PM
Like others have said, Gree forgets that this game needs to be fun or why play it? There are tons of games out there so why stay playing this one? they better have a staff meeting and come up with a balance for the gamer and them selves!! Or they will come to a point of no return!!!Like other have said the only thing that keeps me playing is the community and friendships I have made but that thread is getting thinner and thinner each day!

Also I have never seen such rude customer service from a buissness that relies on there customers to keep them in buissness!! Its not that hard to understand why they aren't making much money!!!!

Valid or
02-01-2015, 01:49 PM
Like others have said, Gree forgets that this game needs to be fun or why play it? There are tons of games out there so why stay playing this one? they better have a staff meeting and come up with a balance for the gamer and them selves!! Or they will come to a point of no return!!!Like other have said the only thing that keeps me playing is the community and friendships I have made but that thread is getting thinner and thinner each day!

Also I have never seen such rude customer service from a buissness that relies on there customers to keep them in buissness!! Its not that hard to understand why they aren't making much money!!!!
Aren't makeing much money?
They have at least 3 apps that I know of currently in the top 100 of top grossing apps in the App Store.

truthteller
02-01-2015, 04:42 PM
Aren't makeing much money?
They have at least 3 apps that I know of currently in the top 100 of top grossing apps in the App Store.

is KA one of them? if not, it may be soon follow the same fate as MQ, LAW, the basecall one, and a few other they have given up on, specially now that they are working on 30 new titles as per their news release

Valid or
02-01-2015, 05:20 PM
is KA one of them? if not, it may be soon follow the same fate as MQ, LAW, the basecall one, and a few other they have given up on, specially now that they are working on 30 new titles as per their news release
Ka is 101 on the list of top grossing games.
Do belive they update monthly. So that would be from last month.

Jomama1
02-01-2015, 06:17 PM
So we finally see the prize a low 6% bonus and stats 1/3 of the last HRB prize - what is wrong with you people- the event is three times as hard? Are you stupid or evil?

I now believe the lack of a splash screen is intentional. Shameful

Jnsolberg
02-01-2015, 07:10 PM
So we finally see the prize a low 6% bonus and stats 1/3 of the last HRB prize - what is wrong with you people- the event is three times as hard? Are you stupid or evil?

I now believe the lack of a splash screen is intentional. Shameful

Hmmm....Three times as hard, 1/3 the stats on the final unit. Sounds like a fine example of Gree Math to me.
Maybe they will adjust it like last time.

Saint-BEL
02-02-2015, 12:13 AM
Suprise suprise, Gree has still not shown his face here.

Nice community support!!
But ah well, at least iTunes got a nice review for you guys now!

E-I
02-02-2015, 06:56 AM
A few of the top guilds have already finished. And based off of the stats and regen rates of some of the members of those guilds, I wouldn't be surprised if they did it with a relatively light amount of gems. It wouldn't surprised me at all to see Gree raise the difficulty again next RB.

In either case, the prize absolutely sucks. Don't feel too bad if your guild doesn't make it.

phonix
02-02-2015, 07:09 AM
Plenty of great prizes on L100 to give a great stat boost,but the big kahuna prize sucks for all the effort to finish

a 40/50 gem sale would have got more people participating

Jomama1
02-02-2015, 04:42 PM
Point is that all players got dramatically worse at this event despite their efforts to grow their characters. This breaks the whole concept of the game.

Unlike Epic Boss, there is no fig leaf excuse that this helps the new players. Everyone is screwed.

Please share with us your great wisdom Waffle Man and the rest of the developers.

the_bob
02-03-2015, 10:10 AM
Point is that all players got dramatically worse at this event despite their efforts to grow their characters. This breaks the whole concept of the game.

Not only does it break the concept of a game, it's unethical.

Saint-BEL
02-03-2015, 11:12 AM
Well it has been 5 days already since all the complaints started and still no response from Gree or a representative.

Guess the community isn't worth to be bothered with or they are simply all taking a "well-deserved" vacation. Being a complete idiot in game development can be quite exhausting I suppose.

(Maybe we need some more bad language to get someone's attention and at least let them know we want ANSWERS and mainly SOLUTIONS that this time are actually carried out!!!)

truthteller
02-03-2015, 11:49 AM
Well it has been 5 days already since all the complaints started and still no response from Gree or a representative.

Guess the community isn't worth to be bothered with or they are simply all taking a "well-deserved" vacation. Being a complete idiot in game development can be quite exhausting I suppose.

(Maybe we need some more bad language to get someone's attention and at least let them know we want ANSWERS and mainly SOLUTIONS that this time are actually carried out!!!)

Clementine showed a brief sign of life posting on the "connectivity" thread and is now gone
which means they are intentionally ignoring what the community is saying about RB

Jomama1
02-03-2015, 02:38 PM
Gree you are cowards

lost another big gemmer today over this

why are you killing this game?

KillaDon
02-03-2015, 04:57 PM
Oh my a 20% gold sale. Well just add salt to the wound with a "nothing special" sale cause it's what you always run so nothing special there. Guess we figured it and I shouldn't be surprised. Guess what I'm not

QueBall
02-04-2015, 04:20 AM
I think the tragedy here is what they did with the lower level bosses. All active guilds should be able to complete normal but many of them can't when the health is equal to past level 100's. I think heroic should be hard to where guilds have to use gems to finish it. It is a business after all (not this hard lol).

Uberfauker
02-04-2015, 06:54 AM

To not speak is to speak They do not know how to respond to this thread...maybe soon they will come up with a public service announcement saying they want the game to continue to be challenging. It will be a weak response, that is what they know and why they are afraid.

The misunderstanding that each player has is that they will continue to get better the longer they play; the game will get easier and more cost effective. This should be the reward of longevity of gameplay. However, not the case with this game/developer. To GREE, the idea is that the game should stay as difficult as it was when you first started playing. The stronger you are, the more difficult the game will evolve.

They say things like they want to "make the game challenging" or "keep the player base engaged" but they are so wrong on why we are willing to continue to play this game. How many of you reading this only play because of the people you have (cyberly) met? If you have not made those acquaintances, would you continue to play this game?

I've deleted this game because of these recent changes the difficulty; realizing that the game will never become easier or cost effective. The difficulty of events will only continue to increase and there will NEVER be a reward for longevity of gameplay. I had a great time playing but it wasn't the game that I was enjoying...it was the time with friends I've made.

So for the Dev's that may read this: The majority of the players that play this game, play because of the acquaintances they have made. You need to be careful with the next decision you make regarding gameplay difficulty because we are moving to other games that appreciate longevity.

Did somebody say Hog Rider?

Jomama1
02-04-2015, 05:12 PM
Uber is correct about why most people play this game.

I am ok with the game getting harder as long as the developers show some respect to the players:
`1) No dramatic increases in difficulty
2) ensure the game is balanced so people are rewarded for their efforts with doing better at events
3) Make sure prizes correspond to difficulty

Gree violated all of these obvious guidelines here.

Please take pride in your work Gree and talk to the people that pay you.

Jomama1
02-05-2015, 04:48 PM
another 24 hours and nothing. Looking at these threas I think a mass refund request from ITunes is in order....

TYPO
02-05-2015, 08:17 PM
another 24 hours and nothing. Looking at these threas I think a mass refund request from ITunes is in order....

Insanity-doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Get a life dude.. Get your "mass refund" and move on. Simple

Jomama1
02-07-2015, 11:54 AM
You like this ????

Jomama1
02-10-2015, 02:46 PM
Since Gree appears to be reading now can you please explain why raid boss difficulty was tripled? Was this a mistake?

SenorSwamp
02-10-2015, 08:03 PM
Insanity-doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Get a life dude.. Get your "mass refund" and move on. Simple

I am curious why you called Jomama1 out for this criticism, yet you provided a similar one on the price of the LTBs? I actually think your point in that post and his point here are both reasonable and do not really merit a flaming.