PDA

View Full Version : How can we improve crafting?

Waffleking
02-11-2015, 01:11 PM
Hello Kingdom Age players

We are working on a huge revamp to crafting and we wanted to create a thread that allows our player base to provide us feedback on how we can add more value to our crafting system. Please post your constructive feeback in this thread. Thank you

BeastMode...on
02-11-2015, 01:18 PM
Step 1 would be increase the level the crafting building can be upgraded to. Either that, or just add more items to what can be crafted.

Step 2 would be (either when we upgrade to lvl 10 or now) to add useful items. While I know we can craft armor and weapons and artifacts for our army, I am willing to guess that the grand majority (myself included) would only craft something if it helped our hero, was an increase to an already equiped item.

Step 3 would be to have some of the materials you have given out actually have use. I don't have exact names but there are some neon/funky color materials in very high profile chests (i.e. top 300 indiv in war or 500+ indiv wins, etc), something named like a dragon hide for example that is floresent purple (just using an example). So we spent gems to get 500+ wins in war, we finished top 300 individually, we get this chest, we open it to get 3x dragon hides for crafting....and they are useless. There are no items to craft using that. It doesn't even exist in the crafting "workshop". Well...thanks smh

Jnsolberg
02-11-2015, 01:43 PM
Step 1 would be increase the level the crafting building can be upgraded to. Either that, or just add more items to what can be crafted.

Step 2 would be (either when we upgrade to lvl 10 or now) to add useful items. While I know we can craft armor and weapons and artifacts for our army, I am willing to guess that the grand majority (myself included) would only craft something if it helped our hero, was an increase to an already equiped item.

Step 3 would be to have some of the materials you have given out actually have use. I don't have exact names but there are some neon/funky color materials in very high profile chests (i.e. top 300 indiv in war or 500+ indiv wins, etc), something named like a dragon hide for example that is floresent purple (just using an example). So we spent gems to get 500+ wins in war, we finished top 300 individually, we get this chest, we open it to get 3x dragon hides for crafting....and they are useless. There are no items to craft using that. It doesn't even exist in the crafting "workshop". Well...thanks smh

I agree with all those points. Also all the gem items are priced too high. Let's say I need an Iron ore. I can buy a Bronze ore for 10 gems, wait 5 hours and repeat 9 more times. 100 gems and 50+ hours to get that Iron ore.

No thanks! Change it to 1-2 gems, or to gold or honor and make crafting time minutes instead of hours.

Instead of giving us all these Dead Wood Crates as rewards for EB and RB with the basic materials in them, how about giving us some of the better Crates? Feather Wood Crates and Bramble Wood Crates.

And of course give us better items to craft.

I'm sure that every player in Kingdom Age is only interested in crafting items that help his or her Hero. We just don't care about armor and weapons that won't equip on the Hero.

Even better, instead of buying basic materials, we need buildings that produce them for us. An ore smelter, a new lumber mill, a tannery, a cloth factory. That way we will use crafting more if we have lots of materials!

Vile Lynn
02-11-2015, 01:54 PM
Probably not what you want to hear, but once I saw some of the crafting costs, like 90 gems, I was turned off. I don't bother with it anymore. [Crafting=ignored] It's reasonable for high-level items to cost gems, but this was for puny items. More gold options would have been less GREEdy, especially in the beginning months.

Besides not wanting to spend gems to craft, I never knew where or how to get the materials. A crafting materials store might have helped. There seemed to be no organization or direction. Information was scarce and vague here & ingame. =another turn off.

The execution and launching was the worst: no explanations, no guidance, no info. We had to figure it out for ourselves, and it literally felt like the old KA we loved was abandoned and some new app took it's place without any notice; bad move.

We are always posting feedback here, but you guys in SF are always ignoring it. We know you read the entire forum quite consistantly. Here (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101734-Official-Feedback-Crafting) is some feedback from Nov 2014 you might have missed.
Best advice: If you are going to ask for feedback, utilize it! Happy players buy more gems!

BTW, I really don't need to see that {Ready to Craft} bubble over every Crafting Workshop, do I?

Honestly, the best way you can improve crafting is to get rid of it completely, rewind the app, forget it ever happened, and stop trying to change a FTP game that is supposed to be fun, not frustrating. Work on the bugs and glitches that already exist. Clean it up before you make further messes, and no more Turduckens.

Happy gaming!

Helios Von Elisar
02-11-2015, 03:09 PM
The items you can craft are too weak. Why would I craft something with only 25% of the strength of what my hero is already equipped with. So unless you had a quest involving crafting I'm not messing with it. And im not endorsing crafting quests, just saying there is nothing to gain from crafting. How about adding levels that might add a sorcerer who could craft items with power.

Jomama1
02-11-2015, 03:15 PM
Crafting needs to cycle better hero equipment so that we can get better at EB at a faster rate than the difficulty increases. Currently I am losing ground on EB and very unhappy.

Waffle - to me this is a fundamental problem with this game now. EB and RB are getting difficult at a faster pace than characters can improve This breaks the central concept of the game. Please address why RB difficulty was tripled. You lost a ton of players with that move and broke guilds. Why??????

Waffleking
02-11-2015, 05:20 PM
Crafting needs to cycle better hero equipment so that we can get better at EB at a faster rate than the difficulty increases. Currently I am losing ground on EB and very unhappy.

Waffle - to me this is a fundamental problem with this game now. EB and RB are getting difficult at a faster pace than characters can improve This breaks the central concept of the game. Please address why RB difficulty was tripled. You lost a ton of players with that move and broke guilds. Why??????

Hi Jomama

Thank you for the feedback on crafting. As to address your comments about Raid Boss, most of the guilds have been finishing Raid Boss in hours when it is intended to be a 5-6 day event. I will look at balance but an event that can be finished in a few hours is not a balanced event. I do understand the frustration but we do need to keep rebalancing events that are no longer working as intended. It is extremely difficult to balance for a user base with such different power stats(army power) and we are trying to balance a boss that needs to be challenging for everyone. I am not saying it has been a perfect balance but we will continue to change the event to make sure that everyone can still be challenged by the event.

We have started a specific team that will be looking at fixing this exact issue and you should look to better balance and tuning in the near future. Again I am sorry if you feel the boss has become too hard but going back to a boss that was far too easy for 80 percent of our user base is not an option. Like I said we will look to continue to tune this boss and have an entire team working on this exact problem.

I hope this answers your questions about raid boss and again thank you for your feedback.

Waffleking
02-11-2015, 05:21 PM
The items you can craft are too weak. Why would I craft something with only 25% of the strength of what my hero is already equipped with. So unless you had a quest involving crafting I'm not messing with it. And im not endorsing crafting quests, just saying there is nothing to gain from crafting. How about adding levels that might add a sorcerer who could craft items with power.

Hello Helios

We are already at work on adding new Hero Equipment to crafting that will allow your players to gain stats. Please look for this in the future.

Waffleking
02-11-2015, 05:23 PM
I agree with all those points. Also all the gem items are priced too high. Let's say I need an Iron ore. I can buy a Bronze ore for 10 gems, wait 5 hours and repeat 9 more times. 100 gems and 50+ hours to get that Iron ore.

No thanks! Change it to 1-2 gems, or to gold or honor and make crafting time minutes instead of hours.

Instead of giving us all these Dead Wood Crates as rewards for EB and RB with the basic materials in them, how about giving us some of the better Crates? Feather Wood Crates and Bramble Wood Crates.

I'm sure that every player in Kingdom Age is only interested in crafting items that help his or her Hero. We just don't care about armor and weapons that won't equip on the Hero.

Even better, instead of buying basic materials, we need buildings that produce them for us. An ore smelter, a new lumber mill, a tannery, a cloth factory. That way we will use crafting more if we have lots of materials!

Hello Jnsolberg

Again thank you for your feedback

I really appreciate the time you guys take in the forums to help us make the game better. We are trying to update crafting and add new items that can advance your characters stats. We will also look at some of the suggestions about new drops from your post above. We really do appreciate your help in making crafting better.

Waffleking
02-11-2015, 05:25 PM

Hello BeastMode

We will look to create better items that will advance your stats as well as make use of materials we have been dropping in quests and Conquest.

plavine
02-11-2015, 06:01 PM
I know this would take some programming but:
1) When you craft something it gets replaced by a better item in the workshop . Then we can earn the items to craft that .
2) I know sone players ( not top gemmers) , who don't want to use materials to craft A
20/20 item because they are afraid a better item that uses the same materials will become available .

plavine
02-11-2015, 06:06 PM

@ waffle king :
I obviously don't have the stats to look up like u do : but I cannot recall any of my friendly guilds coming close to finishing the last raid boss: it was so difficult that my guild had 900 orbs left. We NEVER have orbs left ! Plus the normal 39/39 prize was not worth my guild using any remaining health vials , so we stopped. We would have rather kept going , but we couldn't .

Waffleking
02-11-2015, 06:07 PM
@ waffle king :
I obviously don't have the stats to look up like u do : but I cannot recall any of my friendly guilds coming close to finishing the last raid boss: it was so difficult that my guild had 900 orbs left. We NEVER have orbs left ! Plus the normal 39/39 prize was not worth my guild using any remaining health vials , so we stopped. We would have rather kept going , but we couldn't .

Hello Plavine

Let me look into this and thank you for posting you and your guilds issue. Would you mind posting your player id or the name of your guild here?

Thanks,

candii
02-11-2015, 06:14 PM
display the gold, honor or gem cost on equipment that we need materials or intermediate equipment before we can craft. it's currently only displayed for equipment that we already have sufficient items to begin crafting. it is frustrating to craft the materials or intermediate equipment and then find out we need to spend gems to finish

Saint-BEL
02-12-2015, 01:29 AM
It is ridiculous to ask a large amount of gems to create an item (weapon, armor, feet, head or artifact). Especially cause you get lucky to get epic item in a lower stage which punishes you for it later on.
Make all materials available to crafe with gems or with the current method of 10 from the lower item. Higher leveled materials require more gems but keep it reasonable. Like bob said, 1-2 gems for lowest items cause well we all have plenty of dead wood crates. 4-5 gems for next, 7-8 for next and 10-12 for latest. I would find that a reasonable price for the materials if you can't wait to obtain them on a standard way.

Secondly, the items you can get from crafting are much weaker than what i currently have. But still the epic boss health increases, give us more and better things to craft.

Thirdly, while now with upgrading crafting workshop you only get higher stats gear. Expand it that you can attack certain materials to a given gear which gives a stats boost. Or make artifact items with stats boost. And these don't have to be normal stats boost but can be craft related, upgrade cost crafting, faster crafting, crafted weapons stats increase and so on and on and on.

rutty
02-12-2015, 03:53 AM
I would agree that the crafting rewards aren't particularly encouraging to pursue. Even as a player with pretty average stats I've already maximised the equipment possible through crafting for my hero. Creating better equipment for my army is a VERY slow process and it's much quicker to gain through PvE anyway.

I hate to mention another game, but Boom Beach has a good 'crafting' method. You make statues that give various boosts and there are three types (small, medium, large). You can reclaim the smaller ones to make bigger ones and find the materials to make them through PvE or PvP activity. This bigger statues ('Masterpieces') give a nice boost, but they take ages to make. Look at your artefacts and think similar. Make artefacts that give a (small) boost, make enough artefacts then you can recycle them for a unique material to make larger/better artefacts - and so on.

I get that equipment was intended as a way of reclaiming some of the imbalance in the game, but it's not really working. Maybe you could encourage more crafting if you made it worthwhile to do so

Shade CBD
02-12-2015, 06:20 AM
Right now, crafting is pointless. The times to craft upgraded equipment, the amount of money it takes to speed up or buy stuff, and the pathetic stats of the equipment is a major turn off. Really, it's a way to frustrate players instead of help them. Remove the feature, apologize, and move on to fixing RB and EB. Oh, and don't forget to remove the crates, nobody likes them.

plavine
02-12-2015, 10:46 AM
Hello Plavine

Let me look into this and thank you for posting you and your guilds issue. Would you mind posting your player id or the name of your guild here?

Thanks,
The barbarians 962626048- but our only issue was that the boss was too hard
Oh while I have your attention - any thought on orbs carrying over from event to event

Shade CBD
02-12-2015, 01:12 PM
Hi Jomama

Thank you for the feedback on crafting. As to address your comments about Raid Boss, most of the guilds have been finishing Raid Boss in hours when it is intended to be a 5-6 day event. I will look at balance but an event that can be finished in a few hours is not a balanced event. I do understand the frustration but we do need to keep rebalancing events that are no longer working as intended. It is extremely difficult to balance for a user base with such different power stats(army power) and we are trying to balance a boss that needs to be challenging for everyone. I am not saying it has been a perfect balance but we will continue to change the event to make sure that everyone can still be challenged by the event.

We have started a specific team that will be looking at fixing this exact issue and you should look to better balance and tuning in the near future. Again I am sorry if you feel the boss has become too hard but going back to a boss that was far too easy for 80 percent of our user base is not an option. Like I said we will look to continue to tune this boss and have an entire team working on this exact problem.

I hope this answers your questions about raid boss and again thank you for your feedback.

We realize that your trying to balance the raid boss, but it really doesn't feel like it. For the top 25ish guilds, it may have been a little more difficult, but it's doable. For the rest of the player base, it's impossible, unless we wanted to blow thousands of dollars for a paltry unit.

Perhaps you should look into tiers because the balancing act has overbalanced and killed off another fun part of KA. Now we just have PvP to look forward to.

syKosis
02-12-2015, 11:44 PM
I would like to point out with the changes made to PVP, you've made crafting almost meaningless. Why would I craft anything now that I can just attack random rivals and win multiple Epic Wizard Robes, Epic Shaman Hoods, and Epic Soldier Boots. This complete trivializes the effort/time/gems spent in getting these items through crafting.

Konan-Barbarian
02-13-2015, 05:33 AM
My take on this,

Explain the purpose of crafting. I see no in game help on this, and I say that because not ever player visits the forums. Some of our quild might, and pass on tips, but that still does not mean every player in our guild knows what goes on, they might check chat less frequently and any tips have already gone off the bottom of the list.

Most of the craftable items now have "red" numbers, so what is the point ?

Raising the building level might help, but I would suggest raise it one level at a time every war cycle. If you introduce every thing too fast, the top (or big spender) players just get there quickly and then the lower players struggle to keep up, feeling left out which means less fun. Introduce new items to lower levels (eg, slowly keep raising the top item in each level) and add a level every cycle would keep it interesting.

Add more items that need lower items crafted, like some of the robes require a lower robe, not just the raw materials.

Jomama1
02-13-2015, 08:56 AM
> Thank you for the feedback on crafting. As to address your comments about Raid Boss, most of the guilds have been finishing Raid Boss in hours when it is intended to be a 5-6 day event. I will look at balance but an event that can be finished in a few hours is not a balanced event.

What guild could finish heroic raid boss in a few hours? not even RK could do that, Please provide a single example of this.

If you are talking about normal, then that is the required pace for completing heroic within the timeframe. You are well aware that nornal is only a few percentage points of required total.

So what is your point???????

Jomama1
02-13-2015, 09:19 AM
> Thank you for the feedback on crafting. As to address your comments about Raid Boss, most of the guilds have been finishing Raid Boss in hours when it is intended to be a 5-6 day event. I will look at balance but an event that can be finished in a few hours is not a balanced event.

What guild could finish heroic raid boss in a few hours? not even RK could do that, Please provide a single example of this.

If you are talking about normal, then that is the required pace for completing heroic within the timeframe. You are well aware that nornal is only a few percentage points of required total.

So what is your point???????

Vile Lynn
02-13-2015, 09:39 AM
> Thank you for the feedback on crafting. As to address your comments about Raid Boss, most of the guilds have been finishing Raid Boss in hours when it is intended to be a 5-6 day event. I will look at balance but an event that can be finished in a few hours is not a balanced event. <

I'd like to know, too, but I think Waffleking was referring to some very old data when we all used the multi-kill RB glitch. One guild bragged about killing a L100 RB and getting credit for 8 kills. Since the glitch was fixed, no guild has finished "in hours." (sorry, OT)

Jomama1
02-13-2015, 10:12 AM
Hi Jomama

I just spoke to a founder of RK - a top guild - best anyone has ever completed heroic raid boss is 2-3 days - this is consistent with my experience as founder of top ten guild - so where do you get info that most guilds are finishing in a few hours when there is not even one anywhere close? It is this type of deliberate miscommunication that frustrates the users and makes us not trust you.

Perhaps you are referring to normal. First, I highly doubt "most" guilds could finish normal in the old format in a few hours. Second, the total damage of normal is less than 3% of the total required to finish heroic. So anyone finishing heroic must finish normal in a few hours - not 5-6 days.

This makes your response way far off the mark of anything reasonable. Please provide a thoughtful response. Your previous one was posted in the KA founders forum and is generating a lot of discontent.

Jomama1
02-13-2015, 10:21 AM
The HRB balance could probably use some tweaking - but tripling without notice was just cruel. Please tell us that it will not be more difficult this time and perhaps a little easier.

Also please address the 6 day war. The vast majority do not want this and more are quitting. So why are you doing it? Please change it back.

Jomama1
02-13-2015, 10:26 AM
And even with the glitch I don't think anyone finished HRB in a few hours.

Show is the data if you have it please...

Valid or
02-13-2015, 11:18 AM

Must say nice hijack of a topic and got gree to go along too. Thought it was about crafting and how they could improve it, but now it seems it's about the raid boss.
I don't think he was talking about the heroic being done in a few hours..I am sure he was referring to the normal part.
But they did alter all and not just part of the event.

Vile Lynn
02-13-2015, 11:23 AM

I thought the original FUN guild finished in a few hours on some of the very, VERY early RB events, but I wasn't there for all of them. I heard rumors that RK finished on the first day, too, but that was from using the MK glitch.
No blaming here: it's in the past. Like I said, we ALL exploited that glitch if we could. It was fun while it lasted!
Heh, nobody in FUN liked hearing RK finished RB before them! Those were the days!

Waffleking's statement makes me worry IF the development team is using old/bad data to make events more challenging... no wonder why events are unreasonably evolving way past player's gemming abilities. KWIM?

(oops, sorry for more OT)

Acadian
02-13-2015, 12:47 PM
I have sat and crafted everything I could with the items I have (the better items) I play 5 characters, out of 4 of them, I made 2 epic gauntlets each for them out of 13 tries so 8/13. My main character has finally made one on his 15th try. Please make this more likely and less random. My lowest character has made all epic items almost first try except the armor since he is under level 125. And why a level cap on the armor? I don't mind crafting the boots/helms/artifacts since there are none to farm/buy but can you please do a drop down so we can queue like 25 at a time, and not just one and have it lag for 3 minutes when it pops up that our item is ready. Please increase the basic armor stats since they are not worth the time and effort when for 14k you can buy better equipment. Every item should be better than the best buyable (with gold) items in my opinion.

Jomama1
02-13-2015, 01:59 PM
Wafflekong said MOST - so clearly not referring to isolated extreme instances - the very first raid boss was very easy.

Fact is, in the past many cycles before it was changed, it was taking top guilds 2-3 days - not hours. I really want to see what waffle was thinking - my guess is he does not realize that normal is such a small percentage of Heroic - that's the most generous explanation I can conceive of.

Gal
02-13-2015, 03:08 PM
Hi Jomama

Waffle:

Not certain where that hours time frame came from. I've played in teams from 1st to the hundreds. I also host the founders chat. I've never seen ANY guild finish hrb in hours. While I understand that it's become perhaps a tad too easy, increasing the difficulty by 300% is absurd.

Please take a look and perhaps reduce it to a slightly more reasonable increase over the boss prior to the most recent. Make it challenging but not impossible for anyone outside of t10 to finish.

You continue to disenfranchise more and more players by the day.

Jomama1
02-13-2015, 05:17 PM
The other subtle thing you miss - while top ten guilds could finish in 2-3 days - all of a sudden top 25/50 guilds could finish in 5-6 days. They started organizing and gemming - extending your group of gemmers - until you killed it last time. Please look at your data - something is wrong.

E-I
02-14-2015, 05:29 AM
most of the guilds have been finishing Raid Boss in hours when it is intended to be a 5-6 day event.

Waffleking, that is a flat out lie. What guilds finish heroic in a few hours? Name one.

Tojo
02-14-2015, 06:11 AM
Waffleking, that is a flat out lie. What guilds finish heroic in a few hours? Name one.

Waffleking you must be speaking of normal mode not
Heroic right?

Jomama1
02-14-2015, 08:17 AM
And if Normal you must finish in a few hours to do heroic.

I would like to believe that rather than lying you are actually just not that familiar with the game to understand these distinctions. Sort of tragic. Do you ever play? How many guilds could you name without looking them up? DO you have any idea what a vibrant user community exists in the other chat apps? We all talk and work together and make deals. Sometimes it feels like we no more about the game than you do. That feeds our frustration.

So please take the time and figure this out and understand. You have lost a lot of credibility by doubling down on an absurd statement. (you can do the math with average Fa's and realize that is not feasible)

And please rethink the 6 day war. Most founders are now dealing wiith a wave of folks ready to quit over this. Better prizes make it worse as folks them feel compelled to do more than their real life allows. I cant imagine you want to continue to shrink your user base. Get to know us and listen - we love this game.

PatrickMadison
02-16-2015, 03:17 PM
How about. Being able to craft items that we can purchase for our army. Currently there is only 1 of each helm, boots, and artifact that can be purchased to complete the 1575 items we need for our army. It would be nice to have choices like the other categories i.e. armor, wepons ect... And being able to craft them would be a start.

Acadian
02-20-2015, 08:37 AM
In my opinion the number one thing to improve crafting.... Get rid of the wait time, it is already tedious as heck, why make us wait 2 hours 40 minutes, blah blah, we just want to craft when we have spare time to sit down and do it, not to mention the popups when we first log in saying an item is ready lagging my iphone for a minute, and if a scratcher shows up at the same time it is like 2 minutes lag. And paying a huge amount of gems to speed it up is idiotic for lack of a better word. You guys are making great changes to the game, but trying to get us to fork out a bunch of cash for crafting is not one of them. Please remove the timers, let us craft when we want to, not just as an after thought.

sdunn00
03-02-2015, 03:52 PM

I really like the idea of being able to build bd have buildings that produce materials ....what a great suggestion! Also, crafting items need to be better than the armor & weapons that can be purchased in the store with separate selections specifically for the hero.

Keijen
03-02-2015, 07:17 PM
-The ability to craft and item that will give a bonus
Then being able to forge that bonus with and existing weapon or armour

- shorter building times.

- More items to craft.

- Limited time crafts (with bonuses)

Oh, and chests should have an open all button on the dead wood crates.

Amelio
03-04-2015, 02:19 PM
Hi Jomama

The ONLY guilds who finish in "hours" would be the top 2 or 3 guilds! And even They don't finish in hours!

Your ridiculous Waffleking aka Tadaaa...

Plus I read In an article that gree lost money last quarter and 20 games are on the chopping block as well

Acadian
03-19-2015, 06:40 PM
back on topic, please remove timers from crafting. Just like more and more of us, I play multi characters since some have been quitting (they are my own made characters) It is soooo boring to pick an item just to wait for it, I am out of the ingredients to keep making more, but have supplies to make bigger items, copper ore to iron ore, etc. But the wait time is such a chore. The last 2 days in game, there is not much going on, a great time to log in and go to town on crafting if not for wait times. And please get rid of gem cost for things like epic boots, when they take 2 regular boots and other resources to make and 125 gems for a barely better item than the non epic, I have almost accidentally clicked it a few times. I don't spend money on the game to make that stuff.
And one more thing, I have spent time making 10 wood for the 2nd level chests, just to make a chest and open it to get 3 wood, taking a loss of the 100 deadwood I used to make the 10 wood to make the chest. Gives a guy a sick feeling to have wasted all that time.

Metsrock9931
04-14-2015, 03:19 PM

We are working on a huge revamp to crafting and we wanted to create a thread that allows our player base to provide us feedback on how we can add more value to our crafting system. Please post your constructive feeback in this thread. Thank you

1) solve the crafting to increase hero weapons
2) don't raise epic boss strength until you fix number one.

P.S. Don't want to overload the programmers as it might be to confusing for them!

Sandhawk
04-15-2015, 12:03 AM
1) solve the crafting to increase hero weapons
2) don't raise epic boss strength until you fix number one.

P.S. Don't want to overload the programmers as it might be to confusing for them!

Too late. Programmer's minds already blown...

E-I
04-15-2015, 09:51 AM
At this point crafting is pretty much a waste of time. Why spend 20-30 hours trying to craft an epic item when you can attack someone a dozen times and get one? And for most players, any equipment you craft is going to be a downgrade of what you already have equipped. Even if Gree releases new items for the crafting shop they will be out-dated in two months. The developers aren't going to update the inventory every few weeks because they want people to do events (and gem) for rewards. The crafting shop is doomed to the same fate of uselessness as all of your unit buildings.

Valid or
04-15-2015, 01:33 PM
At this point, crafting is dead.
It's time to just do something and let us upgrade it.

Tachyon
04-16-2015, 04:15 PM
Interesting would be the ability to improve the equipment you already have (are wearing), maybe using loot, crafting material, or lesser equipment.

candii
04-16-2015, 11:18 PM

We are working on a huge revamp to crafting and we wanted to create a thread that allows our player base to provide us feedback on how we can add more value to our crafting system. Please post your constructive feeback in this thread. Thank you you say you are already working on a "huge revamp" and you asked for feedback on how you can add value. here is feedback: instead of withholding information, why don't you just tell us what you are working on? be specific. this is yet another opportunity for you to improve communication. don't squander it again

candii
04-20-2015, 10:20 PM
Improving communication is at the top of our priority list, and Clementine, Relic and I (as well as the rest of our department) are committed to making this a reality. what is this huge revamp to crafting? please communicate.

steve_r
04-20-2015, 10:54 PM
Suggestion: Disclose the crafting price up-front, even if not all materials have been gathered yet.

I spent weeks generating materials to upgrade my Leather Shoes to Epic Leather Shoes (for a whole +6/+7).
Just because I wanted to find something fun about crafting.
Only after I finally had all the mats together did you tell me that, oh yeah, you would also like 125 gems for this.

That was pretty dismaying. Actually I felt dumb thinking I should play along that far.

b4davis
04-22-2015, 01:15 PM
Ditto plavine.

Acadian
05-04-2015, 06:13 PM
How about letting us craft more than one item at a time. I have like 300 timbers I could craft into the next tier to make next tier crates, but one at a time is a chore.

Alwong21
05-15-2015, 08:22 AM
I agree. We should be able to craft more than one item at a time.

Jnsolberg
05-15-2015, 08:36 AM
Just make crafting instant. No waiting, just like buying an item.

But first we need:
1). Something worthwhile to craft
2). A steady supply of materials to use, like a building that produces the basic materials, otherwise we're afraid we won't have enough if we ever have the opportunity of craft something for our Heros.
3). This thread was started @ 3.5 months ago, with very little implementation. It looks like GREE forgot about crafting.

candii
06-07-2015, 04:05 PM

how is the "huge revamp to crafting" progressing? what changes are you making? when will you roll it out? it's been 4 months since you posted this and we have heard nothing. we still can't even upgrade the craft workshop past lvl 5. please communicate, you've told us communication is at the top of your priority list.

[rudy]
06-07-2015, 07:47 PM
how is the "huge revamp to crafting" progressing? what changes are you making? when will you roll it out? it's been 4 months since you posted this and we have heard nothing. we still can't even upgrade the craft workshop past lvl 5. please communicate, you've told us communication is at the top of your priority list.

And you believe all this crap?

War player
06-22-2015, 06:10 AM
How about letting us upgrade to level 10, like it was planned in the first place.

E-I
06-22-2015, 08:03 AM
How about we just convert the crafting building to a gold building, then delete crafting from the game once and for all?

Samskill
07-01-2015, 10:14 AM
How about we just convert the crafting building to a gold building, then delete crafting from the game once and for all?

Hihi sound like a win win solution.

Lord Vyper
07-01-2015, 10:29 AM
What about letting us craft some potions?

Kenneth Porsmose
07-04-2015, 12:03 PM
Love the idea about potions ��

How about items that temperary boosts attack/defence/energy/health regen or any other beneficial skill. They can then be saved and used whenever the player wants the buff.

Acadian
07-10-2015, 06:23 AM
nice idea :)

Acadian
07-10-2015, 06:25 AM
I would like to simply see less crafting ingredient types, or maybe the ability to boost the stats or guarantee it will be an epic craft by using some of the thousands of items we have gathered from the maps.

Valid or
07-10-2015, 03:22 PM
Almost 6 months since you asked, and nothing positive or negative said on the fate of crafting..if it failed..then please remove it, as the way it is, a lot of us don't even bother with it, or even opening the creates. No point.

E-I
07-14-2015, 06:30 AM
Almost 6 months since you asked, and nothing positive or negative said on the fate of crafting..if it failed..then please remove it, as the way it is, a lot of us don't even bother with it, or even opening the creates. No point.

What, you expected Gree to actually READ this thread? Sucker!

Schar
07-16-2015, 04:54 PM
Here's my suggestion: stop pretending and just remove the feature. PvP drops >> anything you can craft. Awarding materials for quest prizes and awards is just a compounded joke that has lost any humour. While the concept had promise, the disguised gem grabs for crafting high end items and the uselessness of the equipment against inflation has degenerated the building into space that could be better used for a money building!

Jomama1
07-16-2015, 06:12 PM
Such a stupid thread Gree- you can improve crafting by actually adding things worth crafting.

Do you just get high all day????