PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Gremlin Carpenter

Tramburai
02-15-2015, 02:50 AM
So I bought a Gremlin Carpenter last month and now it seems Gree has increased the max owned limit to 2, but I can't seem to find a way to buy the 2nd one. Whenever I click on the splash screen, it just disappears and there's no "buy" button or anything. Thank you for your attention!

Team Zuma
02-15-2015, 07:49 AM
So I bought a Gremlin Carpenter last month and now it seems Gree has increased the max owned limit to 2, but I can't seem to find a way to buy the 2nd one. Whenever I click on the splash screen, it just disappears and there's no "buy" button or anything. Thank you for your attention!

I have the same problem. I put in a ticket. No reply yet.

Krissy
02-15-2015, 08:51 AM
Me three. Trying to buy with gems and can't find where to buy second carpenter

Sandhawk
02-15-2015, 09:40 AM
I've searched every menu and sub-menu and don't see it anywhere either.

Guess we'll have to wait till gree comes back from the weekend for a fix...

KillaDon
02-15-2015, 01:44 PM
The 2nd gremlin is now available to purchase since they fixed it

Tojo
02-15-2015, 03:30 PM
Where did you find it. Still can't buy from splash screen

KillaDon
02-15-2015, 04:18 PM
There is a new splash screen that pops up Gremlin Carpenter 2 and it allows you to buy it from there. I also have done the update so not sure if that matters but there is a new data push as well that fixed that and also supposedly fixed the Temple Of Adoration

alicetb
02-17-2015, 03:42 PM
What does it even do? I bought the first gremlin carpenter, but there are no real details provided regarding what the gremlin 2 offers. It just says, "get a limited time deal on special items with our gremlin carpenter 2!" Before I spend real money I would like to know what I am getting. Can we just use the gremlin carpenter 2 for a limited time? What are the special items?

Any input appreciated.

Napalm2000
02-17-2015, 04:46 PM
What does it even do? I bought the first gremlin carpenter, but there are no real details provided regarding what the gremlin 2 offers. It just says, "get a limited time deal on special items with our gremlin carpenter 2!" Before I spend real money I would like to know what I am getting. Can we just use the gremlin carpenter 2 for a limited time? What are the special items?

Any input appreciated.

It lets you uprade an additional building, just like the first one you bought. If you can upgrade two buildings at a time buying a second one will let you upgrade three buildings at a time, not that I need it, I can upgrade six buildings at a time with war reward units.

the_bob
02-18-2015, 05:43 AM
It does exactly what it says it does.

"+1 Total Building Upgrades"

You can upgrade +1 more building at a time. Read the bonus text.