PDA

View Full Version : Retied Knights seeking members

ldbroker
02-17-2015, 08:18 AM
Retired Knights

Hey all. Are you looking for an ANDROID guild that does not have a gem requirement. Well you have found one. We base our war minimums off of realistic attacks per day. We consistently are in the top 250 so there is always a 4 star armor coming with wars. We schedule mayhem wars for our heavy hitters and they all gem at once. Last mayhem was a number 27 finish. We would prefer members over level 50 but you can send a message and we may make exceptions.

3 day wars are a 16 attack min a day
Even thou we do not have raid rules currently set into place, We expect at least 500k in points.

We know that not everyone can spend every waking moment playing this game so we understand when there are times you can not hit minimums. We promote having a good time. As long as you stay active in chat we will be happy.

We are not an alliance guild. We may be in the future but as of now our council has looked away from the idea.

Thank you for viewing and I hope to get a message from you.

Add LDBROKER on the app line to get accepted

Ant venom
02-17-2015, 08:23 AM
Android or iOS? sry for asking.

ldbroker
02-17-2015, 08:25 AM
Android, I forgot to put that in there thank you

Ant venom
02-17-2015, 11:04 AM
Idbroker on Knights and Dragons u guys put a level 100 min so why say level 50 min here? Sry for sounding like criticism, I am just curious.

ldbroker
02-17-2015, 11:07 AM
you have to add me on line so it can be switched. We recruit only on line. Wants your in chat our guild leader will switch it and allow you in. We are just weird that way. We used to get a lot of like level 10s applying and when wed let them in they'd quit playing