PDA

View Full Version : OMG, Gree does it again doubles Raid Boss Health

DragCro
02-16-2015, 07:45 AM
Talking with the founders of the guilds they are all asking from a dev team to make this event less harder than the previous one.

We know that difficulty of the event was changed to not be easy but the previous one was brutal hard for top 10 guilds,if it was hard for them you can imagine how harder was for the rest of the guilds,totaly just few finished.

We know that company nead to earn money and that is fine,but please make this event less harder so people have more chance to finish it.
Thank you

The_
02-16-2015, 09:05 AM
Talking with the founders of the guilds they are all asking from a dev team to make this event less harder than the previous one.

We know that difficulty of the event was changed to not be easy but the previous one was brutal hard for top 10 guilds,if it was hard for them you can imagine how harder was for the rest of the guilds,totaly just few finished.

We know that company nead to earn money and that is fine,but please make this event less harder so people have more chance to finish it.
Thank you

"Talking with the founders of the guilds, and they are all asking from a dev team to make this event less harder than the previous one.

We know that the difficulty of the event was changed to not be easy but the previous one was brutally hard for top 10 guilds; if it was hard for them you can imagine how harder it would be for the rest of the guilds. In total only a few finished.

We know that company need to earn money and that is fine, but please make this event less harder so people can have more chance to finish it.

Thank you"

Corrected the elementary style writing and grammar errors so people can articulate the message. GREE's standards for mods are terrifically high!

Valid or
02-16-2015, 09:41 AM
"Talking with the founders of the guilds, and they are all asking from a dev team to make this event less harder than the previous one.

We know that the difficulty of the event was changed to not be easy but the previous one was brutally hard for top 10 guilds; if it was hard for them you can imagine how harder it would be for the rest of the guilds. In total only a few finished.

We know that company need to earn money and that is fine, but please make this event less harder so people can have more chance to finish it.

Thank you"

Corrected the elementary style writing and grammar errors so people can articulate the message. GREE's standards for mods are terrifically high!

Wow, the grammar police...
Everyone run.....

[rudy]
02-16-2015, 09:44 AM
Is there such a thing as "less harder"? How about just saying "easier"? "How much harder" can that be?

Before you become a self-appointed grammar police, how about checking your own correction to make sure it passes muster?

plavine
02-16-2015, 09:55 AM
I posted a similar message in a different rid boss thread and Derez replied that many guilds finished . I hope he checked his stats again because as you reported , not many even finished normal - my guild 207 last war only got to the 65 boss .

truthteller
02-16-2015, 11:03 AM

Thank you"

I understood the message as 99.9999% of the players on the forum, did, guess you were the only one that did not clearly understood what he wanted to say, thus you needed to change it for it to make sense to you

I guest,yuo are once of those playerss tha can't not see haow other person can make grammatical error, I wondered if englush is your first language or the only one you think you knew to perfectione,

Well now let go back to normal mode without grammar policia :rolleyes:

DragCro
02-16-2015, 11:37 AM
@ The_ Please don't troll or intentionally derail the topic of this thread.
Thank you

Uberfauker
02-16-2015, 12:04 PM

Thank you"

If you are going to be an ass and correct someone else's grammar at least correct it correctly. You only made yourself look like uneducated tool.

Jomama1
02-16-2015, 12:31 PM
More importantly will Gree address this????

Shadows
02-16-2015, 07:11 PM
More importantly will Gree address this lack of punctuation????

Fixed. ;-)

Gal
02-16-2015, 07:24 PM
C'Mon Guys! The thread is about RAID BOSS difficulty.
The moderator who began this thread doesnt speak English as his first language. There is no reason to be rude and every reason to be considerate.

I reiterate the request for Raid Boss health to be somewhere between the last two. The increase of 300% is somewhat ludicrous and should be dialed back a tad. We understand that GREE needs to earn a living, but a happy medium such that players don't get frustrated and leave is preferred,

Valid or
02-16-2015, 09:22 PM
I know I was being sarcastic in my first post. As wht was said was easier enough to understand.
This issue needs to be addressed, no one was hoppy with the increase to boss health.
It says a lot when one of gree's own mod's speak out against wht has been done.

the_bob
02-17-2015, 06:48 AM
@ The_ Please don't troll or intentionally derail the topic of this thread.
Thank you

Please learn English.

Thank you.

Jomama1
02-17-2015, 11:12 AM
Lets leave this on a serious note - please tell us about HRB Gree.

Jomama1
02-18-2015, 02:13 PM
So you doubled the difficulty on top of the last events triple??????????? Now 6 times harder.

And you don't have any data to back up your absurd claim. You people are insane. My recommendation is none finish.

Part of me feels like crying = the other part of me feels the freedom of no longer caring. I freedom I predict many will feel.

Jnsolberg
02-18-2015, 02:14 PM
Gree what are you thinking? Last time you made RB almost impossible, now the level 100 needs 69 billion damage.
Didn't you notice the complaint thread last time?
Thanks for listening. I suppose we can finish normal then farm for energy refills.

Peter Gotti
02-18-2015, 02:16 PM
This is becoming ridiculous!!!!!! I can understand that you wanted RB to be harder but I wonder if you totally lost it now. You have now raised it more than 600% in a period of 2 cycles. You are killing the fun of this game and you have to wake up and smell the coffee.

hekfhelgh
02-18-2015, 02:20 PM
Again 89%. This quest is dead now

Crazy Canuck
02-18-2015, 02:24 PM
Gree has proven time and time again they don't care what we think, just keep forking over $$$$ is all they care

hekfhelgh
02-18-2015, 02:26 PM
And again doubled. Gree can't read

Saint-BEL
02-18-2015, 02:29 PM
Gree, you are all a bunch of idiotic wankers.

First learn to interpret your data correctly. Raid boss last time was OUT OF PROPORTION YOU IDIOTS.

Secondly, learn to read when almost your entire player base complains about something YOU MORONS!

Warn me all you like if that makes you feel better. But if you want respect, how about you first show some respect to your player base!!!!!

Vclone
02-18-2015, 02:33 PM
To play devil's advocate, stat inflation has been insane lately. All of us who have been playing most likely have a much larger FA. However, that is supposed to give us a leg up and an advantage on this event, not make it harder.

This is probably going to lead to more retirements as KA quickly descends into oblivion.

Jnsolberg
02-18-2015, 02:37 PM
The Boss' health went up 89% on every level.
We need a total of 9.8 trillion damage to finish this.

Gree you're making it real easy for us to retire from Kingdom age.

Jnsolberg
02-18-2015, 02:38 PM
See this thread

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?106888-OMG-Gree-does-it-again-doubles-Raid-Boss-Health

cecil
02-18-2015, 03:07 PM
Am at a loss for words, it does feel like a kick in the teeth. They are clearly catering to the ones at the top that spend the most money. Am sure they'll take their usual stance that they didn't intend this decision to cause problems. In the past, spent gems to help the guild finish the quest. Now there is no reason to even try it now. Guess, the lost words have been found. ��

Vile Lynn
02-18-2015, 03:10 PM
RKSB should be finishing in a couple hours, right? :confused:

Rapture claws
02-18-2015, 03:15 PM
Guess thats what we get for telling them a couple of guilds finished the last one!!!
Only one way to stop this....

Mattman@WLD
02-18-2015, 03:22 PM
Frankly GREE, this is the funniest thing you have attempted yet. 2x increase in boss health (over a 300% increase last time), and still no health potions. This is sooo funny. I personally want to thank you for freeing up my calendar for the weekend. Please note that Warlord's have decided we will stand down. We were one of the few teams who completed it last time... But this is impossible to complete. And frankly the prize will only improve our stats (which is useless - last time you highly insulted everyone who did complete it with such a terrible prize). Here is our internal post to the Warlords team: STOP THE MADNESS: If you spend GEMS in this RB, you will be kicked from our team! Thanks again, for a free weekend. and who knows, I might get used to spending more time with my family.

Michael Brooks ~ Desperate people do desperate things!

Jordette
02-18-2015, 03:38 PM
Yup!!! Thx again gree!!!
You guys reallly stink!!!

the_bob
02-18-2015, 03:44 PM
This is probably going to lead to more retirements as KA quickly descends into oblivion.

Bring it on.

Jomama1
02-18-2015, 04:35 PM
FMB, another top ten team applauds warlords position and happily joins them.

Gree should be aware that we are attempting to organize so that this is the worst money generating event for kingdom age ever.

You lie about statistics and continue to screw your users.

we don't want 6 day war either.

If you want to kill this game just pull the plug on the servers please.

If you were clever, you would have made it a bit easier so that top 25 teams would gem. Unbelievable.

Valid or
02-18-2015, 04:50 PM

Thank you
I thank you for trying. gree dose not get the point they are making a mistake with all this. And it will hurt them in the long run. When I finally decide gree is a lost cause, and doesn't care about its clients, it won't be just ka I will leave... I will avoid all games made by gree. There is a lot of competition out there so no big loss to me.

cecil
02-18-2015, 04:59 PM
Not sure if this is an intentional effect, but this decision involves those that are building minis off of guild quests.

Tojo
02-18-2015, 05:05 PM
Until the money slows this insanity will never stop.

SenorSwamp
02-18-2015, 05:41 PM
Not sure if this is an intentional effect, but this decision involves those that are building minis off of guild quests.

Huh? You lost me

Peter Gotti
02-18-2015, 06:03 PM
I'm so damn tired of this, I'm keeping up this game despite Gree's incompetent developers and that is because of all friends I got in the game. The problem now is that more and more decides that it's to much and leaves. It's with sorrow in my heart that I see you treat your customers as idiots instead of listen of suggestions and make this the great game it could be. Why do you you do this???? You know that YOUR customers will be upset!!!! I have no hope that this will be answered as you never answered any of my posts before. Maybe when you have to put this game in the garbage with other games your developers misunderstood you will understand. It must feel bad to have so many customers looking at you as morons, please try to listen to us and save what you can save.

plavine
02-18-2015, 07:35 PM
I'm with you guys , I used to be able to one hit a level 40 boss ( I'm the strongest in my guild ) now I do less than 1/4 damage . Just like just time we will have an excess of orbs .
Btw anyone know what the normal final prize is ??

Erageous
02-18-2015, 08:02 PM
Btw anyone know what the normal final prize is ??

Prob a slipper or a bracelet. Or 15 dead wood crates.

cecil
02-18-2015, 08:03 PM
Aw :) Mr Constant Contributor, clearly you don't have a mini. When you have figured that out, let those that do know you are up to speed ;) There is nothing better than someone giving their two cents when it is worth less than that ��

SenorSwamp
02-18-2015, 08:16 PM
Aw :) Mr Constant Contributor, clearly you don't have a mini. When you have figured that out, let those that do know you are up to speed ;) There is nothing better than someone giving their two cents when it is worth less than that ��

I understand minis. I don't understand what it has to do with the topic at hand.

cecil
02-18-2015, 08:22 PM
With that being said, where do we really go from here? If money isn't spent to keep the game going. It goes away and we waste nearly 3 yrs of our lives. Does Gree care about that time? Gree is a company owned and operated by Japanese. They could care less about British and American opinions, unless it they are getting richer. Figure that out ;)

sdunn00
02-18-2015, 08:23 PM
The complaints keep piling up from those of us who have been around since the launch of KA. As difficult and unbalanced the game has become for us long timers, think about how IMPOSSIBLE rpthe game us for new people coming in. I worked very hard & long over 3 years to finally be able to feel good when RB started only to have all that work & time completely negated as Gree raises the difficulty. What is the point if striving to improve & get better when we as players can never progress. I am not spending another penny on gems to play this game because I get nothing back in return. For the rest of the community.....the only way Gree will listen is for everyone to stop using gems. Instead of constantly complaining to developers who have proven their unwillingness to listen to the community....make them hear you by stopping the revenue stream....stop using gems.

Napalm2000
02-18-2015, 08:31 PM
Prob a slipper or a bracelet. Or 15 dead wood crates. The normal raid boss prize is Ironfist Warmonger 91243/142705 +2% Blistering Battlefield Conquest Attack. Another weak temporary bonus.

Andy KAR
02-19-2015, 02:09 AM
I mean this with the greatest of respect for my fellow KA gamers. But anyone doing HRB with these figures are somewhat crazy. Playing straight into Gree's hands. What we should be doing is collectively saying NO! . Any guild completing HRB are doing no favours at all for the other masses that play the game regularly. Respect to the guilds saying no.

Ryosaeba
02-19-2015, 02:40 AM
It's not really Gree's fault. If people are willing to pay for something no matter how absurd prices are, someone will be willing to sell them at that given price.

If you want to stop this madness, stop the people finishing Heroic Raid Boss!

Vclone
02-19-2015, 03:26 AM
We, again, have proof that the Mods are reading this Forum. Someone merged 2 similar threads here. There is no response from anyone, and we can just hope that they bring our frustration to the developers. I guess they will hear from management when they find out that this RB was the least profitable ever

sdunn00
02-19-2015, 06:01 AM
I have turned off the in game purchasing. Will not spend another penny On a game that no matter how much time & effort is spent in improving, you can never win...

E-I
02-19-2015, 06:05 AM
The only way to make gree listen is to hit them in their wallets. Most of the top ten won't be using gems on this RB. And RKSB has told their people not to use gems. Hopefully that sends out a clear message.

I personally will not be using gems. My guild finished last HRB using gems, but we have instructed out people not to use gems this time.

Jnsolberg
02-19-2015, 07:11 AM
The only way to make gree listen is to hit them in their wallets. Most of the top ten won't be using gems on this RB. And RKSB has told their people not to use gems. Hopefully that sends out a clear message.

I personally will not be using gems. My guild finished last HRB using gems, but we have instructed out people not to use gems this time.

Same here!

Hobbs
02-19-2015, 08:04 AM
Will not buy a single Gem until this appealing company start to deliver!!!
Will use what I have as suits me(not this RB as it's a joke)and for a prize we never get to see LOL
In the mean time I will explore other games that have a good reputation(not GREE) and ask my guild to try them.
I bet 95% of players in KA now only play for the people they meet as aposed to the game itself.... solution All move to another game :)

E-I
02-19-2015, 08:14 AM
Can anyone confirm whether or not you need to complete HRB to get the Bog Basilisk (2nd to last Antiquary unit)? I have a feeling that is the only way to get it. :mad:

Mattman@WLD
02-19-2015, 09:03 AM
Hey my KA friends, A bit of a math geek here so hope you don't mind a bit more detail on how much it will cost to finish HRB.

So with the 89% Raid Boss Health increase you need to do approximately 9,600 Billion damage across the entire event. If you have 60 people in your guild. That equates to 27B/day per person. Now let look at it from WLD perspective. As a team we have done 600B damage already (gem free). We have a large number of members with FA's over 1 billion and a 9/10 health regen guild bonus.

However, in order to keep pace with the needed daily damage, we would need to do 1,600B/day. So that means we will end day 1 about 900B short (assumes our current pace so means we will finish day 1 with about 700B damage as a team). In the past we have used outside help (up to 100 jumpers/hour last event) and that was good for up to 200B additional damage daily. So with our best foot forward, and using outside help we are still 700B short a day.

NOW THE FUN PART: So how much would it cost WLD as a team to complete this event (assuming a 1billion FA and jumper help)? drum roll please... 17,500 gems PER DAY or 105,000 gems total for the entire event... THAT IS FOR ONE SILLY PRIZE THAT NO ONE EVEN KNOWS WHAT IT IS. As I have said before, WLD is out!

UPDATE: Gree has posted that the final HRB unit is Ironfisted Viking with stats of 435032/355935 with a +4% Infantry Defense permanent bonus. BRAAAA HAAAA HAAAA. Back to my first post, funniest event ever. Cheers GREE, I needed a great laugh today.

SenorSwamp
02-19-2015, 09:11 AM
NOW THE FUN PART: So how much would it cost WLD as a team to complete this event (assuming a 1billion FA and jumper help)? drum roll please... 17,500 gems PER DAY or 105,000 gems total for the entire event... THAT IS FOR ONE SILLY PRIZE THAT NO ONE EVEN KNOWS WHAT IT IS. As I have said before, WLD is out!
Golf clap.

E-I
02-19-2015, 09:12 AM

So I guess Gree will get zero gems per day. Sounds like you win. :)

truthteller
02-19-2015, 10:20 AM
Can anyone confirm whether or not you need to complete HRB to get the Bog Basilisk (2nd to last Antiquary unit)? I have a feeling that is the only way to get it. :mad:

If they give it as an RB prize, it will probably be on 31/33 or 32/33 heroic :mad:

Hockeydoc
02-19-2015, 10:41 AM
Rebalancing the game was needed to make things more challenging to players and profitable for Gree. However, Gree went overboard with all events. Now, it is beyond challenging, into the realm of impossible for most players. As such, Gree will get less money as the casual gemmer sees no point in continuing and heavy gemmers are burning out trying to complete never ending quests. On the bright side, I have resigned myself to Gree not listening to player concerns and opinions, as well as not being able to improve my profile to be competitive at top 25 anymore. This has opened up new possibilities, like reading a book, talking to my partner, looking out the window, and even venturing into the thing called outside. If that was Gree's real intention, they have done an awesome job.

Sweet {T}, aka Trillian of FPK and Serita, Founder of Daddy Chubbs

the_bob
02-19-2015, 11:16 AM
Rebalancing the game was needed to make things more challenging to players and profitable for Gree.

Making things require tens of thousands of gems to complete doesn't increase profits. Reducing the cost of things so that more people are willing to participate will.

SenorSwamp
02-19-2015, 11:31 AM
Skimming the forum, I did not see the data presented quite this way... Increasing difficulty by 320% last cycle and 89% this cycle culminates in a total increase of 605%. In 4 weeks. Show me the avatar (outside of a newborn) that had gone up by even 2x-- much less 6x-- in that same amount of time. It's fantastically skewed!

Mattman@WLD
02-19-2015, 12:18 PM

One of our co-founders has the basilisk already (Rr). She said she got it from a chest during the EB event. Also, in the last antiquary event, we also had a different member that already had the knight before it won in the HRB (think 31/33). Anyway, it seems there are a few who have it and I am guessing that like last time, the missing unit for most of us will be offered deep into the HRB (31/33). :(

Hobbs
02-19-2015, 12:54 PM
One of our co-founders has the basilisk already (Rr). She said she got it from a chest during the EB event. Also, in the last antiquary event, we also had a different member that already had the knight before it won in the HRB (think 31/33). Anyway, it seems there are a few who have it and I am guessing that like last time, the missing unit for most of us will be offered deep into the HRB (31/33). :(

I hope more guilds take you're stance on this and boycott it !!!!
No prize is worth the principle of this stance and I applaude all those who choose to stick two fingers up at GREE and say "we have had enough"
Incidentally i believe the prize is......
The 33/33 Heroic RB prize is the Ironfist Viking, stats are 435032 atk/355935 def with a +4% Infantry Defense permanent bonus.

Clementine
02-19-2015, 05:42 PM
We, again, have proof that the Mods are reading this Forum. Someone merged 2 similar threads here. There is no response from anyone, and we can just hope that they bring our frustration to the developers. I guess they will hear from management when they find out that this RB was the least profitable ever

The Developers are aware of this thread, and the feedback regarding the recent Raid Boss.

Krissy
02-19-2015, 05:59 PM
But they never heard our feedback last time. They just doubled down. That's why we are so upset.

candii
02-19-2015, 10:36 PM
The Developers are aware of this thread, and the feedback regarding the recent Raid Boss.what is the developers' response to our feedback?

Andy KAR
02-20-2015, 12:39 AM
The Developers are aware of this thread, and the feedback regarding the recent Raid Boss.

So there's been a decrease from the start of RB yet the health still remains way higher than last RB.
Last RB was ridiculous so it's still a fail.
Gree are you trying the double bluff here. "we do listen so we have dropped health"
It's not good enough. If you had listened from last RB then you wouldnt have raised it this time.

Toddiekska
02-20-2015, 03:10 AM
^^^ a decrease in the rate of increase is still an overall increase. We cannot keep up!

I'm still waiting to see some data/proof that we are finishing normal and heroic within hours!! Since that is Gree's basis for increasing difficulties, please have the courtesy of proving your case. We clearly feel the opposite. This is not a group of players stomping our feet for the sake of complaining.

Becoming beyond frustrated,

Vclone
02-20-2015, 04:05 AM
But they never heard our feedback last time. They just doubled down. That's why we are so upset.

Clementine,

I responded to Relic in another thread http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?106895-Why-Do-We-Come-To-This-Forum/page2. I don't want to be redundant here, but the same applies to you. Thank you for responding and being our liaison to the developers. However, it is too little too late. They did not seem to listen to us last time. We just want to have fun. Impossible or very expensive tasks are not fun.

cecil
02-20-2015, 05:40 PM
Hahaha, so they reduced L65 to 9,977,341,367 from 14,511,081,700. Which is still over the 7,674,877,974 they raised it to last time. Guess we are to be thankful for that 😕

Valid or
02-20-2015, 05:55 PM
Hahaha, so they reduced L65 to 9,977,341,367 from 14,511,081,700. Which is still over the 7,674,877,974 they raised it to last time. Guess we are to be thankful for that ��
Too little, too late. I belive is the correct term.

Jnsolberg
02-23-2015, 05:45 AM
Hahaha, so they reduced L65 to 9,977,341,367 from 14,511,081,700. Which is still over the 7,674,877,974 they raised it to last time. Guess we are to be thankful for that ��

Gree, you really blew it this time. My guild was all set to finish HRB. We had heavy hitting "guests" lined up, we had a new jump room with around the clock coverage. When we saw that all bosses were increased 89%, we called it off.
For the heck of it, we decided to continue on into heroic to see how far we could get. Then all of a sudden, you drop the Boss' health to only a 30% increase. By that time we were fed up, and our "Guest" hitters decided to just farm bosses in protest. Still we carried on, and now we are just about finished with 25/33 (one boss left), and we're not even trying very hard.
If you had made the initial increase 20-30% like it ended up being, we would have spent a bunch of gems getting it finished. Instead, you lost out on a lot of spending.
When will you learn that if you make goals unreasonable, peeps will give up instead of going for it, and risking certain failure?
Not to mention getting peeps so frustrated that they give up KA completely.

the_bob
02-23-2015, 06:10 AM

There's a difference between hearing and caring. Gree hears you. Gree don't care.

Andy KAR
02-25-2015, 08:03 AM
I was just wondering, if Warlord finished RBH, how many members they had left? 👏

Voxker
02-28-2015, 09:28 PM
shouldnt gree give out weaker units then? instead of throwing out 100k units left and right

bam bam.
03-01-2015, 12:37 AM
Great to see they r screwing us accross all the games evenly. Modern war has copped it too.

sdunn00
03-02-2015, 04:02 PM
Rebalancing the game was needed to make things more challenging to players and profitable for Gree. However, Gree went overboard with all events. Now, it is beyond challenging, into the realm of impossible for most players. As such, Gree will get less money as the casual gemmer sees no point in continuing and heavy gemmers are burning out trying to complete never ending quests. On the bright side, I have resigned myself to Gree not listening to player concerns and opinions, as well as not being able to improve my profile to be competitive at top 25 anymore. This has opened up new possibilities, like reading a book, talking to my partner, looking out the window, and even venturing into the thing called outside. If that was Gree's real intention, they have done an awesome job.

Sweet {T}, aka Trillian of FPK and Serita, Founder of Daddy Chubbs

As a fairly decent gem user (I wouldn't consider myself heavy by any means) I would readily spend when I thought I had a chance at progressing not only myself but the guild in general. The level of difficulty that this event has been raised has basically demotivated me from wanting to spend because there is no way possible of reaching the dangling carrot. What was once in reach & tempting me to spend has now become far out of reach & not worth the cash needed to achieve it.