PDA

View Full Version : Swamp Assault

Gendur
02-20-2015, 02:03 PM
Marketplaces and Stone Quarries are impossible to find, this quest is a waste of time

kruppe
02-20-2015, 02:12 PM
Marketplaces and Stone Quarries are impossible to find, this quest is a waste of time

Haven't even gone that far... Most temples of adoration are still under construction if anyone can be bothered to build it.... Mine won't be available for the two days of the quest. Normally in days gone by we would leave them open for people to raid. That sense of community is long gone

Shelob
02-20-2015, 02:25 PM
And another lie from GREE.

The quest says : Attack your rival's marketplace (or another building).

I did found a marketplace and attacked it, but it didn't count. Apparently you have to attack it and win !!!

Since only the strongest players are the biggest gemmers and can buy useless buildings, only the strongest players will finish the quest and the gap will increase.

Sim
02-20-2015, 03:30 PM
This is stupid. The few that do have the buildings are upgrading them so you can't raid them. The developers have no idea how to play their own game. GREEtards!

The red Baron
02-20-2015, 03:46 PM
Stupid, a temple who e1 is upgrading and a gem building (market place) only few have and is upgrading too.
But never had though much questst at the same time. I can select between impossible (pvp) and too expensive (limited time box event)

Valid or
02-20-2015, 03:57 PM
For a game that's supposed to be enjoyable and fun, it is currently frustrating and stressful.
There nothing that I could say That has not been said, and gree only listens to whant they whant to hear anyway.
But will still say, get a grip gree.

sidlives
02-20-2015, 05:01 PM
Stupid, a temple who e1 is upgrading and a gem building (market place) only few have and is upgrading too.
But never had though much questst at the same time. I can select between impossible (pvp) and too expensive (limited time box event)
The temple was not too bad. It is the marketplace that is impossible. Can't say anything about the subsequent buildings as I don't expect to get through the 2nd level of this quest.

bird1992
02-20-2015, 06:59 PM
you can take this JOB and shovel it :p :rolleyes:

Erageous
02-20-2015, 08:49 PM
i really wanted this quest to be fun, something about this game has to be fun right?

kruppe
02-20-2015, 08:55 PM
i really wanted this quest to be fun, something about this game has to be fun right?

This is the equivalent of trying to break up with your girlfriend by getting her to dump you first. They are making this game so impossible that people will leave and then announce that we have left so they will shutdown the game.

Ryosaeba
02-20-2015, 09:56 PM
I have visited gemmers, ones with like 2b atk/def and they aren't even stupid enough to buy the market place or stone quarry.

There's probably like 10 players in the whole game with those.

EDIT: I think want Gree wants is for the guild to build them and raid each other's building... :p

Jnsolberg
02-21-2015, 03:38 AM
This is stupid. The few that do have the buildings are upgrading them so you can't raid them. The developers have no idea how to play their own game. GREEtards!

I agree that the developers have no clue about how to play this game. I've bought the Marketplace with my TapJoy gems, but it is so cheap to upgrade, no one will ever be able to collect them within the 3 days. Same with the Stone Quarries for 3/5.

Noodle8
02-21-2015, 07:45 AM
I was able to complete the swamp assault but only because of a great guild member who i was able to find on attack list and who gave me a heads up on their marketplace. The rest of the buildings are very easy. Even the stone quarry as they are out there and available for collection every 6 hours. The marketplace is near impossible without generosity of others since it is cheap to upgrade and only available after 18hrs i think it is. Perhaps we could turn this thread into a notification sytem to give people a heads up when we have the correct buildings ready for the taking. For example my stone quarry is ready right now.

Lvl/ally, name, stats
217/499, noodle, 1.2m

One more thing, i was really struggling to find anything with 525 allies. I dropped to 499 and it opened up many more targets. All the higher players are mainly the ones with 525 allies and have the gold to keep all these buildings upgrading. Very tough to find targets in that realm. Good luck to you all!

Noodle8
02-21-2015, 08:28 AM
I also have temple ready to go on a mini.

183/499, Noodle, 775m

Tubs
02-21-2015, 08:29 AM
Nice post Noodle. That would be the way to complete the quest if everyone with the marketplace posted that they have it and when it's available for collection. I found 2 players at around level 134 with the marketplace but it wasn't ready for collection. ooJohnoo and Alphonse.

The red Baron
02-21-2015, 09:07 AM

Noodle8
02-21-2015, 11:00 AM
Nice post Noodle. That would be the way to complete the quest if everyone with the marketplace posted that they have it and when it's available for collection. I found 2 players at around level 134 with the marketplace but it wasn't ready for collection. ooJohnoo and Alphonse.

Hi Tubs. If u can find my other mini i will have a market ready in 11hr 50m. Lvl 140, 473 allies. Also named Noodle. Its a strong mini but u may be able to raid it. Good luck bud!

Valid or
02-21-2015, 12:24 PM
i swear Gree is sitting laughing at us, they knew how hard it would be to find these buildings to raid. Fun they claimed..bull..more like lets frustrate them and then we will have our revenge for all the complaints,"they say it's too hard now...just wait and see what we do"
It's all a big joke on us. Finding a needle in a haystack would be easier.

Geiteke
02-21-2015, 01:55 PM
I have two collectable Market Places and a Stone Quarry ready:

Geiteke, level 189, 500 allies, 1660M defense.

Still looking for the Market Place myself..

Jomama1
02-21-2015, 02:05 PM
I would love to find a single person who saw this as fun - ruined my Saturday....

sdunn00
02-21-2015, 02:47 PM
Gree made it very easy for me to go out & enjoy a weekend. Ridiculous wate of time spent finding these buildings made the decision easy ;)

machinehead
02-21-2015, 05:20 PM
hey guys, here is my info for any that need my buildings. im looking for a market my self!!!

Max
lvl 114
ally 198
def 741m

2 markets up in 5hr 45min
1 stone quarry up in 4hr 30mins

good luck on this insane quest!!!!

Rusty Shacklford
02-21-2015, 09:12 PM
Finished with 1day 16 hrs left on quest. This in no way was impossible . An active guild that raids and shares info shouldn't have a problem .

Valid or
02-21-2015, 10:29 PM
Finished with 1day 16 hrs left on quest. This in no way was impossible . An active guild that raids and shares info shouldn't have a problem .
Grats
For me it's opposite still on part 2, lots of hours put in, visited 20-30 kingdoms ah hour(5hrs last night, close to 10hrs+ now today), different brackets 500 allies, 510, and 525(I have seen marketplaces but nothing raidable)
Guild has given the info they found, but lvl 200 and lvl 165 have totally different battle lists.

Edited:
Day 3, just finished my first hour...and still no marketplace. Seen two, not ready.
They should have made this a social event, visit 1500 kingdoms in 72hrs
Day one visit 500
Day two visit 500
Day three vist 500
Do all get a wrapper prize....
10 more hours today, and I am half way through part 2. Found one marketplace with one hit left.
Will try some more in the am befor the quest ends.
This has been very frustrating and time consuming, just to end up failing, due to failer to find a raidable building, that's being upgraded, or just never bought by the majority of players.

Nacon10
02-21-2015, 10:32 PM
Love this event gimme more

Laura TCK
02-22-2015, 03:54 AM
That's enough looking from me stuck on the market also, tried different allies our guild posting pics left right and centre but still no joy, I did like this quest untill now as it was something different from the same old stuff day in and day out. Gree next time how about the next quest like this making us be able to take the buildings in any order, yes I would still need the market but would have had all the others and felt better as I would have got very close like being on 9/10 boxes on every time there on

Hellsbells2
02-22-2015, 05:25 AM
I totally agree, I raid a lot, know my battlelist inside out, and there's only one who has a marketplace and her def is 100 mill. Almost noone has bought it. And I was so looking forward to a raiding-quest and now it's impossible to do

[rudy]
02-22-2015, 06:23 AM

Wow, so apart from moderators, GREEd is hiring trolls to post on this forum.

the_bob
02-22-2015, 06:28 AM
;1470005']Wow, so apart from moderators, GREEd is hiring trolls to post on this forum.

They're the same thing, if you ask me.

Hmm. Let's see here. One post. Registered in the last two days just to post this. Yep. You, sir, are a liar or a shill. Probably both.

Erageous
02-22-2015, 07:25 AM
erageous
Lvl 215
525 allies

I have a temple up in about 30 minutes,
Quarries will be up in about 6
Same with market places.

I have been leaving them up to try and help people out.

If anyone has a marketplace to help a sister out, been on the search for two days now.

mmalkove
02-23-2015, 09:06 AM
I just bought that stupid Marketplace to help others out but I haven't found one myself. Plus it's not finished constructing yet but I will post back when it is and keep it up for raiding. My temple of adoration is upgrading like everyone elses but I will let everyone know when it's ready as well.

truthteller
02-23-2015, 09:14 AM
I just bought that stupid Marketplace to help others out but I haven't found one myself. Plus it's not finished constructing yet but I will post back when it is and keep it up for raiding. My temple of adoration is upgrading like everyone elses but I will let everyone know when it's ready as well.

So, you bought the Market that takes 24 hours to build to help others when the events ends in just a few hours?:confused:

[DW] maretzky
02-23-2015, 10:30 AM
Lucky Sperm Quest- bleh!

Fully agree :) spent 2 days on lookin for unraided/uncollected marketplace. Then quit. And just today - 6h before quest end - while did normal ocassional raid, I found one guy from RED (thx!!) with marketplaces & stone quarries ready and waitin ;))) So I'm done - taverns and gardens were then like walk in a park...

E-I
02-23-2015, 11:13 AM
I liked the fact that we had a PVP. I didn't like the fact that we had to search for buildings that are A) rare as not everyone spends gems, and B) are mostly upgrading. I finished but it took a lot of searching on the first 24 hours. After that it got easier because you could coordinate with guild members.

In the future, please do not include gem buildings in these types of events.

Sgt Maj
02-23-2015, 01:45 PM
As soon as I saw that Marketplaces were lvl 2 I said screw it, not interested. Went raiding yesterday as I am wont to do, and saw not just an uncollected marketplace, but also two uncollected quarries! Suffice it to say, an hour later the quest was done.

I think the idea of this type of pvp quest is excellent, but like all quests the devil is in the detail, and I think more careful consideration needs to go into the type of buildings needed (unless, of course, the intent is to limit the reward to the lucky few who can find a certain building)

truthteller
02-23-2015, 02:00 PM
As soon as I saw that Marketplaces were lvl 2 I said screw it, not interested. Went raiding yesterday as I am wont to do, and saw not just an uncollected marketplace, but also two uncollected quarries! Suffice it to say, an hour later the quest was done.

I think the idea of this type of pvp quest is excellent, but like all quests the devil is in the detail, and I think more careful consideration needs to go into the type of buildings needed (unless, of course, the intent is to limit the reward to the lucky few who can find a certain building)

the intend was to get all players to buy the buildings, which somewhat worked, as many went ahead and purchase some of them to help others and themselfs

Ryosaeba
02-23-2015, 11:58 PM
I was one of the lucky ones to finish thanks to the generosity of one player who I asked if he could help me. He had 2 markets and he let me know exactly when it would be ready. The quarry was sort of easy because it had a 6 hour regen time instead of the market's 18. Saw a bunch while I was looking for the market. After I got the Market, found a quarry in less then 5 minutes. The rest was downhill. I guess the key is communication for this one, and of course, nice people.

Spock_
02-24-2015, 01:27 AM
I finished this quest 30 mins before the end... Spent most than 2 days to get this Marketplace...
... but I liked this event even if I was on the way to give up :D
This type of pvp quest is really interesting, but i do agree with Sgt Maj when he says
"...excellent, but like all quests the devil is in the detail, and I think more careful consideration needs to go into the type of buildings needed (unless, of course, the intent is to limit the reward to the lucky few who can find a certain building)"

Noodle8
02-24-2015, 04:53 AM
I too liked this quest but consideration of the buildings rarity should be made especially since many other buildings were available as well and some may not have built a marketplace or quarry. I was lucky to complete on all 3 of my accounts, 1 within the first 6 hours of the quest starting, but in every case it was only due to the generosity of some great guildmates! Because of them this quest was fun for me. Otherwise I know my opinion of this quest would have been drastically different.

Looking forward to the upcoming war also. The new battle system is growing on me but I like the thought of throwing in an old style war once or twice a year. Afterall many of us put a significant amout of focus on minis to keep their lvl low and stats high. This makes all that effort relevant again even if just for a few days. I cant wait to crush some lvl 230-250 players with my lil 140 account! Should be a good CP weekend. Good luck to all in the upcoming war. If we meet on the battlefield remember... It will only last 60 minutes and it's all in good fun! Enjoy!

the_bob
02-24-2015, 10:47 AM
This quest would have been fantastic.... if Gree had waited another cycle to do it. You can't have a PvP quest for buildings that were just released. Almost every single one was in the process of upgrading and therefore unraidable for the duration of the event. I couldn't even coordinate with someone to raid mine in exchange for theirs because mine had just started a long upgrade as the event began and then after the upgrade it still would have been +18 hours for the Marketplace to mature. It was just not feasible.

Yet again, Gree lacked the foresight to see this as a problem.

The new battle system is growing on me

I like the new system, however access to some of the highest equipment is beginning to be either luck based chests that I never get lucky with or Top 100 war rewards. This is a pretty crappy way to do it. Scale it back to Top 10 individual (because if they want to spend thousands of dollars for it then let them) and non-luck based quest rewards. I will gladly complete a Heroic Trials LTQ for some useful equipment, but screw the chests.

[rudy]
02-24-2015, 04:35 PM
They're the same thing, if you ask me.

Hmm. Let's see here. One post. Registered in the last two days just to post this. Yep. You, sir, are a liar or a shill. Probably both.

So, who else is fake around here? Maybe the posse of community managers? That probably explains their synchronized disappearance and unified non-response.

Valid or
02-24-2015, 07:27 PM
;1472170']So, who else is fake around here? Maybe the posse of community managers? That probably explains their synchronized disappearance and unified non-response.

There are quite a few who are fake, won't say they are all trolls(conspiracy theory,working for gree), some are forum users who don't want to use there normal log-in for a specific post, some are people who were banned,people avoiding a ban.
But there are a few starting over, and just new users....

Konan-Barbarian
02-25-2015, 02:26 PM
I know the event is over, but i'm still searching for a raidable marketplace.

This is harder than spotting big foot.