PDA

View Full Version : [Android] Extreme is recruiting [Coalition Alliance]

Grand-Savage
03-20-2015, 09:00 AM
***Extreme is recruiting***

We are seeking 1) individual members join, and 2) guilds with 15 or less members to work cooperatively with us to get better rewards. Mergers are a long term option for guilds that work beside us and enjoy joining for wars or raids. We are members of Coalition (Coal) Alliance.

Guild Level: 75 (Max)

Elements: 40 (Max)
*Spirit-8
*Earth-8
*Air-8
*Water-8
*Fire-8

Our guild member requirements aren't too strict.
*Fusion Boost War - 7k points
*Epic War - 18k/2 day war-25k/3 day war
*Raid - Commander - 1.5 million
High Command - 2.5 million
Sent/Champ/Gm - 6 million

*Armors: 4 maxed epics (moderately new) or 6 maxed legend+ armors from recent bosses

*Level: 70+

There is some flexibility in requirements if a person is close and commits to meeting requirements within a reasonably short time frame. Furthermore, we have an sub guild we are actively leveling for our alt characters and persons growing stronger that don't quite meet requirements yet, but still wish to benefit from community and contributing to the sub-guild's success.

Gemming -
1) Gems are not required to join, but activity is a must. Higher activity is expected from non-gemmers.
2) Officers must hit mins whether gemming or free energy, and are encouraged to gem when guild is cooperatively trying for better rewards

*Side note: scoring top 15 in guild will earn a HC position or better (depending on circumstances for sent/champ positions)*

Extreme plans to host T25, but regularly aim for T100-T250.

As a member of Extreme for over half a year, I can tell you that Extreme offers players a 1) *competitive* environment for achievement oriented players where strategy is regularly discussed and growth is encouraged and 2) a *fun* environment where people give each other plenty of s--- and have a good time and 3) a place where gemmers definitely have other gemmers around and don't feel like they are carrying everyone, but at the same time a non-gemmer like myself feels at home provided I put up decent numbers and contribute. LINE chat is used very regularly for social gamers, but required only for war roll calls and reading major posts by leaders. Extreme has been here for two years and has built a legacy.

To contact us, please download Line and add either jr88vette or masterdod. Have screenshots of knights available. Screenshots of former raids/wars help too but not necessary.

Ant venom
03-20-2015, 10:08 AM
When u mean host t25, do u mean during war or during raid? What will the requirements be for a t25 raid in your guild? I don't know since I don't really pay attention to t25 raid requirements, just t25 war requirements and t10 raid requirements.

Cheers;
Ant venom

Ant venom
03-20-2015, 12:07 PM
When I say requirement for the war or raid, I mean points AND gems, so that I can get a clearer view with the new "revamped" rewards.

Grand-Savage
03-24-2015, 01:08 PM
When u mean host t25, do u mean during war or during raid? What will the requirements be for a t25 raid in your guild? I don't know since I don't really pay attention to t25 raid requirements, just t25 war requirements and t10 raid requirements.

Cheers;
Ant venom

If you LINE jr88vette or masterdod they can give you details on this, I'm just a soldier. :)

Grand-Savage
03-25-2015, 12:29 PM
Bump!!!!!!!

Grand-Savage
03-27-2015, 09:47 AM
Bump!!!!!!!

Grand-Savage
03-30-2015, 08:09 AM
Bump!!!!!!!

Grand-Savage
04-01-2015, 02:08 PM
Bump!!!!!!!