PDA

View Full Version : EB rewards

Jomama1
03-24-2015, 02:49 PM
These rewards appear off by a factor of ten. If not why did we just spend tons of gems in war for units that are worse than level 1 drops???????

JamieF
03-24-2015, 02:56 PM
April fools is starting early.

Haha

Relic
03-24-2015, 03:15 PM
The developers have been working to better balance the the game's economy and bring event prizes up to competitive levels. We welcome everyone's feedback on the changes they're implementing in efforts to make the game better; please be sure to provide yours in our designated feedback thread here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?113839-Kingdom-Age-Feedback-(3-24-15)

Jnsolberg
03-24-2015, 03:27 PM
The developers have been working to better balance the the game's economy and bring event prizes up to competitive levels. We welcome everyone's feedback on the changes they're implementing in efforts to make the game better; please be sure to provide yours in our designated feedback thread here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?113839-Kingdom-Age-Feedback-(3-24-15)

Lmao,
Have you looked at these rewards?

Voxker
03-24-2015, 03:30 PM
1mil units for eb, when i can kill easily 70+ of them, theres a bit of a problem.

KillaDon
03-24-2015, 03:33 PM
They have had units in modern war for a while now. It's not a mistake trust me. In MW the commons get up to 10mil units past 100

Arahant
03-24-2015, 04:43 PM
You are not balancing anything, you are killing the game, how can you give out a 5Million unit as a prize for killing L14 EB? Are you out of your mind? You need to drop one of the digits and make the EB more sensible.

By doing this you are officially saying that those who spends thousands of dollars on the game have no difference then those who play for free!!!!! What are your developers smoking down there, tell them to correct this. And NO I AM NOT OPENING A TICKET AGAIN FOR ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR MAJOR SCREW UPS.

Krissy
03-24-2015, 04:49 PM
Ummm. Pretty sure they destructible so don't get attached to them. That's my theory.

Jomama1
03-24-2015, 04:58 PM
That's even worse.

Why waste money on war? - we just wait for more inflated units. This is insane. FMB would like a refund please. The units we got from war have just become dominated by EB drops. I think we can add all top 25 to that list.

Voxker
03-24-2015, 05:05 PM
this almost feels like cheating.

Vile Lynn
03-24-2015, 05:39 PM
Love this!!!

Daniel-Son of Darius WAR
03-24-2015, 07:13 PM
Rewards for each boss kill?
I am free Player and
A few things, as usual with great Gree:
Units here might be destructable, so it will get killed in action fast
There could be an error, as usual, Gree will just take one digit out and it becomes not 2M but 200K unit
Or
Million of other great options
Think outside the box lol
Greedy are great with it
By the way, all G wars awards becomes useless
All real money Players get nice treat lol
Free Players happy
See my happy smile here
;-)

candii
03-24-2015, 07:55 PM
The developers have been working to better balance the the game's economy and bring event prizes up to competitive levels. We welcome everyone's feedback on the changes they're implementing in efforts to make the game better; please be sure to provide yours in our designated feedback thread here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?113839-Kingdom-Age-Feedback-(3-24-15) relic, here is your chance to communicate with the player base. don't squander it. rather than give us a short, simplistic unsatisfying response that lacks substance, explain to us HOW this is good for balance and will improve the player experience

will you also please explain why gree doesn't communicate major changes to the game in advance?

Ryosaeba
03-24-2015, 09:45 PM
Let's face it. In the current format, there is simply no way to balance this game. Everything a weak player can get, the strong players can get. There are only 2 solutions to this problem.

1. Have events that only weaker players can do. But this of course will piss off the strong players. And where will the cut off of strong/weak be? So this probably won't work unless you don't mind pissi g someone off.

2. Have events that can only be done without gems but lots of dedication and time. Many top level players pay to save time. Perhaps some will not bother with these or don't have the time for it.

In order to balance things, you must give the weaker people something that the top players can't get. Otherwise, there will never be balance.

E-I
03-25-2015, 05:51 AM
How does Gree expect this to balance the game exactly? The top players still have accrued tons of bonuses over the past couple years. So for every 1B in stats a lower player adds, a top player will add 4-5B. This will just further increase the gap between players.

This is just a blatant push to get players to spend gems on EB. There is no other logic behind it. Look at the Haste quest reward stats.

Voxker
03-25-2015, 07:10 AM
just wait for the raid boss how terrible itll be....

Lord Vyper
03-25-2015, 07:43 AM
I like the units.... those that work hard can get good stats to work with and to have fun in game.
Those with strong accounts will still stay strong because they have tons of boost units which make the drop units even stronger - so no need to complain. Only thing is you are not allowed to stop playing or you will fall behind - but that's ok, it's gree's job to keep us playing....
War rewards are not useless now. The important part of war rewards are the boosts - the boosts are what make you really strong - no drop unit gives you an health regen bonus or additional energy or....

Jomama1
03-25-2015, 08:21 AM
The balance we need is balance with real life - on the heels of a four day war - with last day added with no warning - we immediately go into a. Event that requires all your time - if you are on vacation your character is now screwed - this is just another slap
In the face

Artorius
03-25-2015, 01:46 PM
So why would I waste my time on a nightmare trial spending at least two days when I can get a unit with twice the stats in an hour. And what's the points of scratchers. What was a good win a 40/50k unit is now just crap. There is no equality in the games prizes. A rare from a chest at 200k is now just more crap. No point getting excited about these great prizes as everyone else is getting them, it's all so bloody pointless and totally time consuming. If I come back from my holidays this year and I won't be playing for two weeks and find ive fallen countless millions behind then at that point I will put down this game forever. After 3 years of virtually daily play.

Erageous
03-25-2015, 11:17 PM
I'm all for higher stats but this just seems cheap. I don't feel like I have worked for anything. Being just given something is not fun.

Gendur
03-26-2015, 03:34 AM
are these units destructable?

Toddiekska
03-26-2015, 04:52 AM
Yes. In fact I am seeing more red skulls when attacking, yet we used to see the unit we lost.

[rudy]
03-26-2015, 04:57 AM
We should all start new accounts and farm EB. 10B at level 20, anyone?

Thick Gibbon
03-26-2015, 06:18 AM
This has totally killed the game for me. 3 years of playing as a light gemmer, logging in numerous times per day. And now I have doubled my stats in 2 bloody days. What a joke. The players ahead of me are also getting this huge units for doing very little and with all the % multipliers are now tens of billions.

I'm having to squint so effing hard at my iPad now to work out how many zeros there are on an opponent that I'm developing a twitch. They all look like a Bill Gates' annual income!

Well bollocks to this. I'm off.

Jomama1
03-26-2015, 04:54 PM
I am having a hard time seeing the long term logic in this....

I do know several who retired because they felt mossing this event would be fatal....

NY Bill
03-26-2015, 05:29 PM
While I'm not sure if I like or dislike these big units, why are some people thinking that missing this event is a "death sentence". Just like all units from the past, even these will be obsolete before you know it. It's not like Gree is going to go back to 10k/10k units. I suspect 2mil/2mil is the new normal. Miss this event? Big deal. Load up in the next event.

Lys
03-26-2015, 07:31 PM
While I'm not sure if I like or dislike these big units, why are some people thinking that missing this event is a "death sentence". Just like all units from the past, even these will be obsolete before you know it. It's not like Gree is going to go back to 10k/10k units. I suspect 2mil/2mil is the new normal. Miss this event? Big deal. Load up in the next event.

Well, kinda hard to play catch up when the ones you're trying to catch up to are 50, 75 even 100 billion and above. The top guy on the leaderboard is now sitting around 65 billion I believe, and we're not even halfway through the epic boss.

So, yeah. The game is beyond ruined now.

E-I
03-27-2015, 07:50 AM
The top accounts have so many attack/defense bonuses that you will never catch them as long as they are consistently playing. But if you play smart you can improve your standing compared to the average player in your battle list.

Jomama1
03-29-2015, 04:53 PM
Once again - short term gemming while pushing a few long term gemmers out. Seems like nobody thinks long term at Gree.

Ashura
03-29-2015, 10:55 PM
The top accounts have so many attack/defense bonuses that you will never catch them as long as they are consistently playing. But if you play smart you can improve your standing compared to the average player in your battle list.

Absolutely right. Gree is reseting the game by introduce new level of units. It's a rat race to fill up your 1500 units with the new one. We all start from the common ground, old players still have advantages of att/def/regen bonuses over new player.

Nacon10
03-29-2015, 11:04 PM
It's funny that i have 2x as many energy drops as the other common loot combined.

machinehead
03-30-2015, 08:42 PM
This EB event is a 100% money grab from gree!! a race for 6 plus days with huge stat loot drops, great regen or deap pockets or your left behind! rebalancing!!!!!! LMFAO

E-I
03-31-2015, 05:29 AM
The game is more unbalanced than ever.

Valid or
03-31-2015, 10:03 AM
How this effects balance for pvp...I am waiting to see how war goes befor I comment, they claim it will help..so I am waiting to see, because till then it's all speculation, assumptions and guesses.