View Full Version : Modern War - Total Meltdown

04-09-2015, 02:58 PM
Hi Moderators,
just a quick note to let you know that Modern War has finally gone into total meltdown. Not one single event in the current cycle is working properly, with loot lists not showing, missing goals, and required folders not dropping. The massive health or energy requirements preventing even the most basic goals being achieved are also not helping.

I cant recommend how you fix this, but I can recommend you take Modern War off line, and concentrate on the cure(s) before you loose your client base.

This is the first complete meltdown I have seen, if you exclude the five week lock out you gave some of us.

04-09-2015, 03:08 PM
Typical GREE EPIC Failures!

Big John
04-09-2015, 03:15 PM
Just switch the server off and spare our grief.

Joe Bloggs
04-09-2015, 03:38 PM
The changes in game are too reward the long term spender with low regen rate, high energy regen and low building upgrade times. Profitable business for gree I am sure. Without these you are playing for the scraps.

So got a question for forum. Is the success of a sustainable mobile game defined by the money generated from the top 2% of user community or from the other 98% of the user community that make the 2% look good. Members of this 98% have to become the next big spender for the game to survive. Looking at names in sUP now in comparison to those in PUn when I started, there isn't many in common. Yes I know names change, accounts sold.

im part of 98% - so would like to hear others opinion?