PDA

View Full Version : Request

eagleProphet
04-10-2015, 03:21 PM
The stars challenges in campaigns were fun, but now I'm finished and received the SR Officer. How about some more stars challenges to try to achieve a UR Officer? Also, new campaigns would be nice. Silent Skald has been advertised for many months now. Seasoned players need more fun in the down time after we've completed the events. Thanks for considering!

SpartanPhalanx
04-12-2015, 12:14 AM
The stars challenges in campaigns were fun, but now I'm finished and received the SR Officer. How about some more stars challenges to try to achieve a UR Officer? Also, new campaigns would be nice. Silent Skald has been advertised for many months now. Seasoned players need more fun in the down time after we've completed the events. Thanks for considering!
Fun? I need another 23 Stars to win myself an Officer Rare, which I can then add to my other 10 wasting away in Storage. That's if I can be bothered to fiddle about with all these different Factions. And then of course I would need to use Energy, but most of that is taken up doing the Events.

It would have been far better if they had simply extended the Campaign, beyond Silent Skald, offering good prizes, like SR units and Gold Keys.

The Star Challenge is just a tedious diversion.

SpartanPhalanx
04-12-2015, 11:09 AM
It is even worse than I remembered! I need another 22 Stars just to win a Harpy Rare, and then another 25 after that to get the Officer Rare. Don't think I'll bother.

Striker1111
04-13-2015, 08:51 AM
I did it during my break at work where I don't have wifi access so can't do the events anyway. Took about a month doing 30 energy a day towards it. A lot of those lower rewards stunk but I continued on for the SR officer. Would be nice to have more objectives with better rewards like more gold keys and an UR officer. Rare officers are pretty pointless now and I think I have in the neighborhood of 20 in storage but you get so many rares cashing in gold keys that I could have 3-4 maxed of every rare in the game (and no that isn't a request to add more rare units to the game).

CJCJ
04-13-2015, 10:07 AM
I kinda liked the Campaign Objectives and getting the stars/rewards. It added a twist where you didnt just need a maxed squad to win. And they could add so many more ways of working it. How about requiring a squad all under 100 supply cost? Or only between 100-200? Or where total overall rating was < xxxx ? Or use only 1 of each type, or 1 of each faction? Or making sure the battle lasted so long? Or that you could only deploy each unit 1 time?

GREE would have to be smart with it though so that it was achievable. I don't think the 'infantry only' campaigns against the Orontes levels were winnable.

Ratma2001
04-14-2015, 12:11 AM
Would have been netter if they implemented this in some sort of operation, or combined event? like Boss to level xx and Invasion to level xx and stars to xx ? obviously dependent on your level and max units, then again with all these Epics they need something new I cant even get in top 20 anymore? its a struggle to get in top 150 mark....???need something new based on max units in your line up/Storage.....maybe incorporate PvP aswell

SpartanPhalanx
04-14-2015, 08:48 AM
The top prize, just one SR Officer, is not worth all the hassle.

Striker1111
04-14-2015, 09:14 AM
Yeah back in the day when it was first implemented a SR officer may have been worth something but they need to up the rewards to an UR officer (Though I could really go for an Epic one ;)). Plus have gold keys intermixed in the rewards and please no more rare units in the rewards cause they are basically used for training now. I did like doing the challenging missions cause it brought some actual fun to the game. I wish they had events that were more challenging than grinding. Back when I first started this game the events were fewer and far between and the campaign used to be fun cause it was difficult when you had to figure out how to beat strong SR & UR squads with maxed rare and UC squads which is completely impossible now. The Invasion has some challenging missions that would be fun but then it has a long dull grind for 1.5 million points. If you struggle on a mission you have to basically give up on trying to beat it cause you can't afford to lose time and energy to beat it otherwise you will be behind on the grind. Basically I like introducing challenging stuff that isn't also associated with a boring grind for points. The campaign rewards were nice cause there was no time limit or rush to beat them so it wasn't as annoying when you lost a round. More events like that are what this game needs in my opinion.

SpartanPhalanx
04-16-2015, 10:25 PM
I enjoyed the old PvP Event. Every Battle was a different challenge. They should bring that back.