PDA

View Full Version : Epic Boss

Lord Vyper
04-14-2015, 02:18 PM
HP of the first Boss already 550 - 605 for the 2nd, I hope the system has changed or it will be a real problem to finish this time....

And please: Why is an 'Elixir of Strength' still a drop reward?? This is from the box event of the last cycle and useless now.... I get the feeling gree does less for the game with every cycle

Would be great if any mod could look into this

KillaDon
04-14-2015, 02:55 PM
And now the +150 isn't working that we got from last EB event. My gold hit has gone done 150pts.

KillaDon
04-14-2015, 02:59 PM
Actually never mind I see it was a temp bonus during that event only

Helvius Pertinax
04-14-2015, 03:00 PM
And now the +150 isn't working that we got from last EB event. My gold hit has gone done 150pts.

That was only for the Gladiator King.

As for EB hit points, unless they reset for each of the seven resurrected bosses (if in right to infer that we fight seven old EBs, probably after 15 kills each) then yes, this event is irreparably broken.

KillaDon
04-14-2015, 03:14 PM
Yes I just got to 16 and it's back to 1 free hit and its 50pts higher in health then level 1 boss

The red Baron
04-14-2015, 03:19 PM
Again no information about a big, may be good change. We should close the anouncement forum as its not used at all.

Jnsolberg
04-14-2015, 04:03 PM
The prizes are exactly the same as last time, including the Elixer of Strength, which was for the box event last EB.
Gree you lazy ........, that should be an Owl this time.

Please fix this. A completely useless item instead of a 6million combined a/d unit. Wow, what a ripoff!

Jomama1
04-14-2015, 04:13 PM
I have several useless elixir of strength rewards -please fix this and replace my elixers. Why is it impossible not to screw something up????? I really would like an explanation of the highest error rate in anything I have ever seen. Do you care?

Vclone
04-14-2015, 04:13 PM
I like the change in format, but I hate the last programming.

KillaDon
04-14-2015, 04:17 PM
Yeah and when you get one it doesn't add to the owls so it's pretty screwed up if some fall just a couple short of getting all Owls or fall just a couple shy of ranking higher for individual once event is done. Such crap as usual

Saint-BEL
04-16-2015, 05:24 AM
I have to admit that I like this epic boss change. It was an interesting change and the fact that it more often changes between the amount of hits needed to kill you get a more dynamic feeling.

All in all, even with the mix up from last epic bosses drops, i think this event is quite the succes. Now lets just hope they don't decide to alter more and more things to improve it. It is good as it is.