PDA

View Full Version : Thieves!

Vclone
04-15-2015, 05:09 PM
The programmers at Gree make it possible for Gree to steal. Some of my gems have been stolen! Here is the story...

A plot of land was expanding in my kingdom. I was looking around my kingdom checking for raids and tapping my building that were ready with gold. I was nowhere near my expanding plot, when I noticed that suddenly the plot was finished with gems. I did not want this to happen, did not plan this to happen, and did not know this happened until 437 gems were used.

Of course, I immediatley sent in a ticket nicely explaining what happened. The I got a canned response: "We are unable to provide refunds or restoration of funds for purchases which have a confirmation button in-game. Our apologies for any inconvenience."

The problems are:
1. I did not want to press the confirmation button to speed up the expansion of my kingdom
2. I did not see the confirmation button
3. 437 of my gems were spent without me choosing to do so
4. I cannot get them back
5. I feel robbed
6. It is too easy to accidentally spend gems in this game as if it is planned that way.

I will continue to play this game, but will NEVER buy gems again unless I get these 437 returned.

If one of the mods or developers can help, I would greatly appreciate it. Please send a PM and help me resolve this issue.

Jnsolberg
04-15-2015, 10:00 PM
M
The programmers at Gree make it possible for Gree to steal. Some of my gems have been stolen! Here is the story...

A plot of land was expanding in my kingdom. I was looking around my kingdom checking for raids and tapping my building that were ready with gold. I was nowhere near my expanding plot, when I noticed that suddenly the plot was finished with gems. I did not want this to happen, did not plan this to happen, and did not know this happened until 437 gems were used.

Of course, I immediatley sent in a ticket nicely explaining what happened. The I got a canned response: "We are unable to provide refunds or restoration of funds for purchases which have a confirmation button in-game. Our apologies for any inconvenience."

The problems are:
1. I did not want to press the confirmation button to speed up the expansion of my kingdom
2. I did not see the confirmation button
3. 437 of my gems were spent without me choosing to do so
4. I cannot get them back
5. I feel robbed
6. It is too easy to accidentally spend gems in this game as if it is planned that way.

I will continue to play this game, but will NEVER buy gems again unless I get these 437 returned.

If one of the mods or developers can help, I would greatly appreciate it. Please send a PM and help me resolve this issue.

Try another ticket with a clam explanation. You should get a refund

Vclone
04-16-2015, 03:14 AM
I was very calm the first time. I will try to be clam, but I don't really know how to do that

Vile Lynn
04-16-2015, 09:50 AM
Sorry that happened to you, Vclone.
I hope GREE does right by you, but in case they don't...

Welcome to the Server Sucker Free Customer Club! ;)

the_bob
04-17-2015, 10:39 AM
Yo, mods. You are exactly what I mean by unethical behavior and you'd better believe I've already filed a report.

candii
04-17-2015, 05:05 PM
Improving communication is at the top of our priority list, and Clementine, Relic and I (as well as the rest of our department) are committed to making this a reality.

the mods will get right on it

Vclone
04-18-2015, 04:35 AM
I sent in another ticket and my request was denied again. Then I sent sent a follow-up email with a link to a customer satisfaction survey. Ha! Imagine what I said and how I ranked them!

the_bob
04-18-2015, 08:11 AM
I PM'd you a solution since I'm apparently not allowed to expose Gree's unethical behavior publicly on the forums.