PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Trials?

Jnsolberg
04-17-2015, 06:35 AM
The trials keep getting harder and harder, but even the level 13 final unit barely makes my army any more. One of my games is on 15/15 now. 2 Nightmare Abominations, 1 Nightmare Owlbear and 1 Nightmare Dragon, all for a 344k/305k unit that will not have much impact on my stats.

I just got a booby prize in the box event, it was 989k/777k
One of the box opens gave me a Woodlands Archon 1.9m/1.5m, a way better unit!

In the past, each ILTQ level gave some lame equipment item, and the final wrapper was for a temp war Attack boost. At least the Indy and guild rewards are better, especially the Guild prize with a permanent boost, so that's an improvement there. Thanks for that!

Please update the Trial units to be equivalent to EB and box opens and other prizes.

[rudy]
04-17-2015, 07:55 AM
I would like to see a super mob at the end of a trial or ILTQ that is impossible to kill. Like each hit yields only 0.00000001% damage and the counter hit wipes out your entire energy bar if it's below 1k. And you only have 24 hrs to do it.

If by some miracle you manage to kill that bastard before time runs out, it will drop a 50B att / 50B def unit with a +25% health regen permanent boost.

That, I think, will spur gem spending more than the crap that's currently available in the crafting workshop.

truthteller
04-17-2015, 08:59 AM
The trials keep getting harder and harder, but even the level 13 final unit barely makes my army any more. One of my games is on 15/15 now. 2 Nightmare Abominations, 1 Nightmare Owlbear and 1 Nightmare Dragon, all for a 344k/305k unit that will not have much impact on my stats.

I just got a booby prize in the box event, it was 989k/777k
One of the box opens gave me a Woodlands Archon 1.9m/1.5m, a way better unit!

In the past, each ILTQ level gave some lame equipment item, and the final wrapper was for a temp war Attack boost. At least the Indy and guild rewards are better, especially the Guild prize with a permanent boost, so that's an improvement there. Thanks for that!

Please update the Trial units to be equivalent to EB and box opens and other prizes.

Do not waste time doing trials anymore, you get better units in any other event with much less XP gain

plavine
04-17-2015, 01:43 PM
I just do the necessary trials for the wrapper prize then I quit . And I do agree - I was on 15/15 if a level 9 trial and got a nightmare owlbear and an nightmare Orc : didnt they only used to appear on champion trials ??

KillaDon
04-17-2015, 07:07 PM
Yeah I am actually losing stats when I do trials it isn't much 1pt here and there and don't actually go up until I get unit from each part of event. So it woukd be nice to see a update on these units on trails. The XP gain is higher than my overall stat gain from the 15 part trail

Nacon10
04-17-2015, 09:57 PM
My guess is the trials difficulty have increased with our increased hero strength . Gree has not increased rewards yet. Please look into this .

Jomama1
04-18-2015, 09:02 AM
;1498520']I would like to see a super mob at the end of a trial or ILTQ that is impossible to kill. Like each hit yields only 0.00000001% damage and the counter hit wipes out your entire energy bar if it's below 1k. And you only have 24 hrs to do it.

If by some miracle you manage to kill that bastard before time runs out, it will drop a 50B att / 50B def unit with a +25% health regen permanent boost.

That, I think, will spur gem spending more than the crap that's currently available in the crafting workshop.

Yikes - that sounds incredibly horrible - in general I am looking for less time on the game

E-I
04-20-2015, 09:44 AM
Thanks for rebalancing the game Gree! Way to make all of your recent features (Trials, crafting, PvP drops, etc.) completely irrelevant!