PDA

View Full Version : Bloodshed in the Murk

Saint-BEL
05-22-2015, 12:31 PM
So, war just started and I have a few remarks for the developers.

1. Why so fricking long match up times. We waited for 15-20 min.. Yeah, real great way to start a war weekend.

2. War prizes sucks bonus wise.

3. We want more health regen prizes, why is it so hard for you to understand that you are screwing the game by keeping them gone for so long.
You can't build your account better and to a higher level without them. YOU WILL BE LEFT BEHIND!!!

4. Legendary match ups were an interesting aspect that required some thinking and planning, now they are gone again. What's up Gree, why they are gone without any notice.
Get them back!

5. Only a 20% sale, if you think it will get you more cash. Think again.

6. Daily rewards for wins, streaks and individual wins are CRAP CRAP CRAP bonuses. Give some decent for those that spend for it!!

Get your head in the game and fix this.

Cheers

*Fixed Language* <- If you can fix the language you can also respond to the topic smartass (1Shot).

RandomUser
05-22-2015, 12:46 PM
#4 is something we need confirmed or fixed or commented on much sooner than later, please.

truthteller
05-22-2015, 12:48 PM
+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

my little faction is gem free, but last war, almost everyone bought a vault and we had a blast in some of the legendary battles
we do not rank high, but we sure did enjoy that event

We thought we would buy more gems this time around, but with NO legeldary battles and only 20% sale............IT IS A NO GO ON BUYING

leave it to GREE to break the good things on the game

BeastMode...on
05-22-2015, 12:51 PM
will the maps / CP pts bonus be turned on again? If so when, a few wars ago it wasn't until like day 2

Vile Lynn
05-22-2015, 01:05 PM
How can you tell GREE stopped Premium Matchups?

:confused: Did I miss the memo?

Saint-BEL
05-22-2015, 01:16 PM
I would think the RP vs RKSB would give some kind of interesting new conquest points boost but nada.

However i just got notice of a guild getting a legendary match up though.
Then my question is, did the conditions for a legendary match up change????

ow and war prizes still suck

and we still want more regen prizes

Gendur
05-22-2015, 01:31 PM
where is the 40% gem sale?

Vile Lynn
05-22-2015, 01:50 PM
They tweak parameters every time and during events, so who knows?

Jnsolberg
05-22-2015, 07:06 PM
where is the 40% gem sale?

We've had 40% sales for months. Why the change?
Nobody buy gems at 20% off, wait for the 40% sale.

Gree, gems don't cost you anything, put them on sale!

Cloud22
05-22-2015, 09:22 PM
Any explanation from gree explaining what the criteria is for drawing a legendary/epic/premium match would be greatly appreciated. My guild has yet to draw one bonus match!! Despite meeting a similar strength and rank guild multiple times now. This is getting ridiculous and is very frusting.

Gendur
05-22-2015, 11:08 PM
12 hrs into the war and still no legendaries/epics or premium battles, I have seen screenshots of other guilds getting Epics and Legendaries…. even being matched with guilds 1 - 3 ranks away doesn't trigger a legendary…. Please get this FIXED ASAP

Ryosaeba
05-22-2015, 11:35 PM
We've had 40% sales for months. Why the change?
Nobody buy gems at 20% off, wait for the 40% sale.

Gree, gems don't cost you anything, put them on sale!

Probably because they realized that people were getting hundreds of potions from farming RB.

Krissy
05-23-2015, 12:51 AM
No legendaries here at all. Last time we had 3-4 day

Saint-BEL
05-23-2015, 12:59 AM
GREE STOP IGNORING THE ISSUES AND RESPOND DAMMIT!!

We have had several close matches yet no epic, premium or legendary match up.
This is annoying beyond belief as we want to complete daily reward with getting the best points possible.

Does it still work, did something change or are just getting screwed for fun by you guys.
Respond for fricking sake.

Laura TCK
05-23-2015, 01:11 AM
TCK same had 11 battles so far all mostly around us strength and position wise but no epic etc etc, who knows what they do and we won't know either try and just have a laugh with war otherwise it's a weekend of stress and annoyance

The red Baron
05-23-2015, 02:03 AM
14 wares, no epic even against top 10 guilds. But some guilds had luck.

Jnsolberg
05-23-2015, 06:44 AM
86 just matched 83
No legendary, epic or premium
Wtf?

Vile Lynn
05-23-2015, 06:54 AM
It's not a given, right?

I mean, if #1 matches #2, there is a chance to get a Premium Matchup, not a guarentee.

Maybe like the orb drop rate, GREE made it too low.

Edit: Nevermind. Bolt said "...automatically enabled..."

With this update come two new features for Conquest of Kings.

Premium Matches. Premium matches are automatically enabled when a match is particularly closely matched: if Guilds are very close in rank and power. When that happens a premium match is triggered which lets you gain up to double the points for each attack on an enemy. There is no limit to how may times premium matches may occur. There are three levels within the Premium Match-up: Premium, Epic and Legendary. The closer the Guilds are, the better the matchup and the more intense the scoring will be.

83 v 86 should have enabled something!

Gendur
05-23-2015, 01:00 PM
this war is a complete disaster! I think the time has finally come for me too

Krissy
05-23-2015, 01:23 PM
We got a legendary at start of day 2. Think they forgot to turn it on yesterday.

Saint-BEL
05-23-2015, 01:54 PM
This war is just completely ridiculous

7 vs 11.
No bonus war.

How closely did you narrow down the matches. C'mon gree.

You expect us to just stand with the bull**** you're pulling. Fix the damn war, already been way to long!

Saint-BEL
05-23-2015, 03:10 PM
Seriously Gree,

RP matches SoS,
1 place different.
Virtually same points

And we get... a premium match. HOW IN THE FRICKING EARTH CAN THIS NOT BE A LEGENDARY MATCH UP!!
YOU ARE SCREWING OUR POINTS WITH YOUR ****ED UP CODE THAT WORKS LIKE ****

Jnsolberg
05-23-2015, 03:13 PM
86 just matched 83
No legendary, epic or premium
Wtf?

Now we're 23 vs 21
No premium, epic or legendary.

Gree, something is seriously wrong

Artorius
05-23-2015, 03:51 PM
29 hours now and our guild have had 2 legendary and 1 epic and we are bored beyond belief. I won't use a health pot never mind gems to collect 340cp for beating someone 20 levels above me, you must be bloody joking. If any guild gets a legendary then unleash all you have because you probably won't see another. We have member s that have fought over 200 battles and have not half the cp they would have had in wars a couple of months ago. This is so boring and nothing but luck we hate it and are rapidly losing interest in what was the best part of the game. I am not sitting around all weekend anymore for this rubbish. Fix this fast for everyone's sake.

Jnsolberg
05-23-2015, 06:02 PM
29 hours now and our guild have had 2 legendary and 1 epic and we are bored beyond belief. I won't use a health pot never mind gems to collect 340cp for beating someone 20 levels above me, you must be bloody joking. If any guild gets a legendary then unleash all you have because you probably won't see another. We have member s that have fought over 200 battles and have not half the cp they would have had in wars a couple of months ago. This is so boring and nothing but luck we hate it and are rapidly losing interest in what was the best part of the game. I am not sitting around all weekend anymore for this rubbish. Fix this fast for everyone's sake.

My guild hasn't had any premium, epic or legendary yet. You shouldn't complain about your getting 3 of them.

Just now 23 matched 24.....NO PREMIUM MATCHUP
How can that be?

Saint-BEL
05-24-2015, 02:20 AM
With RP we matched all the guilds in top 15

We got 2 premium and one epic. Seriously gree, what do you expect us to do to get a legendary.
This war sucks and you're pulling a scam on us if you expect us to pay for this ****.

I want refunds for gems and health potions if this doesn't get fixed.
You can't compete fairly at all!

Frostpocket
05-24-2015, 03:13 AM
A weekend of stress and annoyance indeed! I think it's disgraceful that GREE Has paid mere lip service to the top few guilds who have serviced GREE well over the years and kept the game updates coming in for the free players, who should be no less valued, but sadly are , in order to unilaterally decide ranking. At least before, we could all hit and whoever hit hardest and with deepest pockets won! Another incentive to not utilise gems this, or any other war for me. If I decide to keep the game that is. Dreadful GREE! And I certainly will not buy more gems to recover lost points! You can do one on that !

DragCro
05-24-2015, 07:35 AM
How come one of our guilds didnt get legendary battle? Not even once.
Is this fair? Or make legendary battles to be for each guild 3 in total for entire event or switch it off.
It is not fair that some guilds get lucky with legendary battles and some doesnt have any luck.
Make it fair Gree!
I understand that you made it harder to get legendaries but at least make iz for all equal!
This is not a box event ! It is a war event and nobody wants a lucky based event!

Gendur
05-24-2015, 08:44 AM
top 50 indy is full of WLD, you think they got there without the help of legendary and epic battles?

Gendur
05-24-2015, 08:46 AM
This whole prestige battle system is so unfair, the more you have spend in the past to build up your stats and your guild the more you get punished now. Gree turned a pay-to-win game into a pay-to-lose

Jnsolberg
05-24-2015, 01:39 PM
19 vs 20
Less than @ 900k apart. Why isn't this Legendary?
Why isn't this epic?
Why isn't this even a Premium match?

HELLOOOOOOO......

Now we have a Premium match (1.2x) 20 vs 12
How does any of this make sense?

Ryosaeba
05-24-2015, 07:40 PM
Maybe they forgot a zero like they always do. So instead of a 30% chance, it's only 3% chance.

Krissy
05-24-2015, 09:34 PM
Only gotten one premium match all weekend. :mad:

Frostpocket
05-24-2015, 10:36 PM
So, let's hope that your customers pay you the same respect as you do us GREE and don't buy gems to secure rank! You really are dreadful! I can't believe that as a non profit making organisation, you can afford to be this careless about your game and have even less thought or care for your customers! Disgraceful! I am from a consistent top ten guild, who has suffered more than most this weekend. I think this is one of the worst 'random' elements you could have ever incorporated into KA. But, why shouldn't we be surprised! Enjoy your holiday! You are masters at what you do. Roll on war end!

Saint-BEL
05-26-2015, 12:11 AM
Ey Gree, weekend is over.

We want answers!
Get moving!

E-I
05-26-2015, 06:36 AM
RP got screwed. Same with a lot of other guilds who were battling for position and never got legendary matches. War was completely unfair. I bet itunes will be getting some calls.

Saint-BEL
05-27-2015, 12:37 AM
Just by screwing up other events won't make me forget about the major screw up in war AND my open tickets about it.

Still waiting for a response...