PDA

View Full Version : Heroic Mode, are you angry too?

Douglas Hunt
06-16-2015, 02:32 PM
Hi there. I would like to discuss my opinion on heroic mode and maybe get some feedback and/or support from the community. So here it is. The following is a list of the issues I believe raid mode has:

-Too Short. Perhaps extend it to 14 days?
-The Epics. I think the epics Gree has been putting in are unreasonable. They need to make epics instead of using old ones. People paid to get some of these, such as today's Heroic Epic. I believe it's not respective to the players who raided for this epic and spent hundreds of dollars to now see its free to get (I did not raid for this myself, but I still belive it's wrong)
-Drop Rate of Fragments is low, and most of the time too low. Heroic was great at the beginning but by the third heroic it got too hard to get fragments in time without gemming (for some of us, not all. I'm part of that some)
-Entertainment. I feal heroic, despite the epic armour reward (+ if your lucky with drop rate of fragments) is just lacking something. Don't you?

So because I see these problems, as well as other players do from what I've read on Facebook, Here om the forum, e.t.c, I've decided to add here a list of resolutions to the issues:

-Expand the time frame to 14 days, double the time should be ALOT more helpful for heroic.
-Design some new epics. There are plenty of things you can make for an armour. Creativity is key! Perhaps you could even have 'Design a Heroic Armour" contests once and awhile?
-Increase the drop rate of fragments. Of course don't do it by alot because then that would just ruin the whole thing with everyone having the armour
-Finally, perhaps you could incorporate a similar milestone system for damage done in heroic mode like the milestones in Wars? I think that would be cool.

Let me know if you guys agree. I feal this stuff could help improve the entertainment of heroic mode and make it more entertaining! All feedback is appreciated, Positive or Negative. Thanks! :)

legalious
06-16-2015, 02:37 PM
I like the milestone idea on all major events. I am torn between either a longer heroic mode or better drops. I don't even have a problem with this armor as my best water mono is Sharksteel Mantle.

Douglas Hunt
06-16-2015, 02:44 PM
I like the milestone idea on all major events. I am torn between either a longer heroic mode or better drops. I don't even have a problem with this armor as my best water mono is Sharksteel Mantle. I personally don't mind having either the raised drop rate or time boost. Either one helps! The reason I bring up the armours is because, as nice as they are, I just feal bad for the people that spent money on them. I think if gree perhaps opened their imagination more then perhaps they could come up with brilliant and unique armour.

Ant venom
06-16-2015, 07:04 PM
I personally don't mind having either the raised drop rate or time boost. Either one helps! The reason I bring up the armours is because, as nice as they are, I just feal bad for the people that spent money on them. I think if gree perhaps opened their imagination more then perhaps they could come up with brilliant and unique armour.

Plus didn't they have design your Epic Armor and Dragonforged Armor Contest so what happened with the latter? If GREE upgrades the Epic to a Dragonforged, maybe downgrade the Dragonforged to the Epic or something to at least enjoy Heoirc, also why is the Heroic Armor a mono? We went through that cycle already and a repeat just shows how incompetent GREE is.

Regretz
06-16-2015, 07:38 PM
Im fine with this Heroic. The armor is so bad its not worth chasing so I finally dont feel the need to collect this one. Im probably gonna just do the stages that give DP keys and just not bother with the rest. A nice relaxing Heroic where I dont wanna push for all 16 crystals... I dont even intend to get 8 lol. Thnx Gree!

Kangaroeland
06-16-2015, 10:21 PM
No. Im not angry at all

roookey1
06-17-2015, 02:28 AM
No, I am not angry. I have given up on Heroic mode a long time ago.

At the beginning, Heroic armor was unique and strong - I (actually having a job and family) tried hard and managed to get all fragment in - iirc 13 - days.
Since then, a) getting all fragments in time has been made impossible for me, b) the armor is crap compared to the one I already have (not because mine got that much better, but because Heroic armor became that much weaker), and c) I can't craft anymore because of full armory. 3 good reasons not to waste my precious time with it anymore.
By the way, at the first 2 or 3 heroic modes, I spent a few gems to speed things up a bit. Since it has been made virtually impossible for me to finish it, I have spent null.

That they are recycling armors for HM is acceptable for me, although I am surprised that they don't use design ideas from the design contests (there have been 2 already) for it if they have run out of ideas (it would be awkward if they can't find talented designers considering how much money they make with the game, but anyway). Since I've been playing the game, armors have always been recycled after some time - although I remember a big outrage when they also started to recycle war armors about a year ago. I think something must have changed in management then, this was about the time when several aspects of the game started to head downwards.

Anyway, Heroic mode would be great and keep many in the game if it 'works' for players, so hopefully they are smart enough to fix it after many months of complaints even by their most enthusiastic players.

Mos20
06-17-2015, 03:34 AM
I find it pretty sad that they can't find the time to create new armors for Heroic mode which only runs every now and then but they can still find time and make the effort to create new EB legendaries, I mean Epics lol. The whole point of Heroic should have been to earn something special, hence the 'Heroic' tag not just old recycled designs that a lot of long term players already have or don't want. That, bad drop rates & reduced time ruined this feature that was good at the start.

dust92
06-17-2015, 05:36 AM
I don't feel angry , because things that happened can't change anymore . I'm just disappointed , lol

VirusknightX
06-17-2015, 05:41 AM
Heroic Mode- The Ultimate Challenge. That is what they say about it anyways. Using old armors that allow you to get the + version after 8 stages has been the biggest blow to it IMO. The timeline doesn't bother me, I have yet to miss a shard(will not be getting all this time, not worth it) and heroic mode armors are supposed to be some of the hardest to obtain. It is kind of shocking that they would revert back to mono armors so quickly seeing as we have only covered 3 dual combos so far.

greenwing
06-17-2015, 06:02 AM
If the drop rate of the shards was reasonable or, just like any other boss you would get it by finishing the boss with a special attack, heroic would still be fun. Now it is just frustrating to do so I do not bother to start it anymore. Even though I thought it was the best addition to KnD when it came out.

The Calling
06-17-2015, 09:40 AM
It was great when it came out. Yes 28 days may have been too long and yes 7 days is too short.

It appears that most don't care if hm runs for 7 days as long as the drop rate was constant, but this is not the case.

However, it is pure and utter laziness of a company not to design new and unique hm. The lame ass excuse is that we are focusing on designing DF is utterly lame. Before df they were still designing new epics, new eb and new hm. Now that they stopped designing new epics, I don't see why they can't design new hm. You are simply switching out armor sets. Using old epics as hm is such a shameful slap to the players.

As words for the latest GoT episode "Shame" "Shame" "Shame"

Kangaroeland
06-17-2015, 11:44 AM
Drop rate seems to be pretty good from what i hear actually

legalious
06-17-2015, 11:48 AM
So far it seems like (for me anyways) it drops every other time.

Lord P
06-17-2015, 12:20 PM
Drop rates seem to be the same as last time.

Douglas Hunt
06-17-2015, 03:33 PM
I haven't got a drop yet. Been farming and have leveled up several times. At this point I might as well just call heroic an EXP Farm. Not that I need it since I'm past lvl 100. I'm 187 now.

Douglas Hunt
06-17-2015, 03:38 PM
So far it seems like (for me anyways) it drops every other time. it used to be like that for me when heroic was new but since the first heroic it's just died off for me.

Ant venom
06-17-2015, 06:34 PM
I haven't got a drop yet. Been farming and have leveled up several times. At this point I might as well just call heroic an EXP Farm. Not that I need it since I'm past lvl 100. I'm 187 now.

Than why would you complain about Heroic if you don't have any problems with it? (No offense but this thread is wasted especially since the whole point is about your complaint, despite there being no problems with it other than Drop Rates but seeing you don't care so much).

Marco_
06-18-2015, 12:29 AM
Than why would you complain about Heroic if you don't have any problems with it? (No offense but this thread is wasted especially since the whole point is about your complaint, despite there being no problems with it other than Drop Rates but seeing you don't care so much).
I think the "not that I need it" was in relation to the farmed EXP.
In his case that's correct, though his mentioned "level 100" is incorrect, since IIRC level 170 is when you unlock your last armory slot, after which EXP doesn't matter anymore other than for Heroic Mode revives on levelup...

edccmu22
06-18-2015, 07:57 AM
I just fused a level 50 Rivenborn. Will I be able to craft the plus with only 8 fragments?

Lord P
06-18-2015, 07:59 AM
I just fused a level 50 Rivenborn. Will I be able to craft the plus with only 8 fragments?
You should. Go ahead and upgrade the Rivenborn 1 level and it should unlock the plus.

Congrats..... I fused one on both my accounts the day before Heroic Mode started.

Ant venom
06-18-2015, 08:52 AM

Yes, you should be able to, all you have to do, assuming that you collected 8 fragments is to just enhance your Rivenborn and level it up 1 more time (To Level 51) and you should be able to craft the "+" version of Rivenborn or Rivenborn+.

Smiley80
06-18-2015, 10:12 AM
Heroic mode was and is a great addition to the game, however there is an overall consensus that as is it is not enjoyable. Furthermore when the heroic mode started it was new and most powerful armor of its category! (hard work paid off). offering an old epic to give people the opportunity of an epic plus after just 8 crystals is ok, but not perfect. you have to make this event enjoyable for the most or very rewarding for the challenge and effort/gems put into it. I see three primary solutions

1) increase drop rate. people we see the progression and enjoy it more. the reward will reflect the effort.
2) increase the time frame. people will be less stressed and enjoy it more. the reward will refect the effort.
3) make new epic that would be the most powerful epics but still weaker than the Dragonforge (or create weak dragonforge armor). the time and energy required would reflect the prize.

an alternate solution is let the heroic mode go on for a month but make rewards dependent on the time you start crafting
Craft within 1-7 days get XX reward and XX+
Craft within 8-14 days get YY reward and YY+
Craft within 15-28 days get ZZ reward and ZZ+

Just my 2 cents

Smiley

VirusknightX
06-18-2015, 10:19 AM
On the drop rate, mine has been worse this time. I did 14 straight runs on flaming wildwood without a drop. took me 28 total tries to clear it.

roookey1
06-18-2015, 03:26 PM
Mine too. I gave myself 2 days for trying, and drop rate is between 1:4 - 1:5. Pointless and a waste of time.

Lord P
06-19-2015, 05:48 AM
Since way back during the devilplate days I stopped monitoring drop rates. I used to track them and look at the numbers from event to event. It's just too depressing. Some levels including the dark prince stage can take up to 30+ runs to get all the fragments. Borderline sadistic if you ask me. Far removed from fun if you don't have Shaolin strong armor.

I greatly sympathize with those who have long since become frustrated with Heroic Mode. Too bad really....... this could have been good times for everyone.

Arclite
06-19-2015, 05:03 PM
Thank you everyone for your feedback.
We are planning to introduce improvements for the next event.
One of them is extending the length of the event.

Regards,
Arclite

Mos20
06-19-2015, 07:05 PM

Regards,
Arclite

OMG you mean Gree have actually listened! How about unique Heroic armors? No, scrap that, don't want to ask for too much 😏

The Calling
06-19-2015, 07:18 PM
OMG you mean Gree have actually listened! How about unique Heroic armors? No, scrap that, don't want to ask for too much ��

OMG it only took 2 months for them to notice, and i believe it is because people are not spending gems on the event.

Marco_
06-20-2015, 01:09 AM

Regards,
Arclite
Nice. Though I think people would prefer higher and/or more consistent drop rates over more time actually. Reading here, some people seem to quit a Heroic event after 1-2 days because of getting depressed from terrible drop rates and in those cases obviously more time won't help, since they quit that Heroic event to save themselves from more days of depressing drops...

Marco_
06-20-2015, 01:36 AM
lol, that moment when you are annoyed at fusing the best mono-water fusion result, since you wanted the third(?) best for Heroic... ;)

edit: and of course all epic+epic fuses fail to produce a Rivenborn, but then the first legendary+legendary _does_ produce a Rivenborn even though with 4 elements and legendaries the odds of that were tiny... [roll eyes] (maxed Nian and Voidborne)

roookey1
06-20-2015, 03:42 AM
I think now, after 4 months of heated discussions whether or not it would be justified to 'give in' to their hated customers, they finally come up with a solution!
After announcing that the duration would be increased, 2 code lines were changed:

$heroic_duration = 604800; // 7 days
$drop_chance_percent = 30;

to

$heroic_duration = 648000; // 7.5 days
$drop_chance_percent = 10;

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs8/i/2005/325/3/9/cheerleader_by_Little_Vampire.gif http://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-cheer.gif http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/sport/coupe-bravo/pom4.gif http://s717.photobucket.com/user/prestonjjrtr/media/Smileys/party0011.gif.html http://img15.deviantart.net/93b9/i/2004/01/3/2/cheerleading_emoticon.gif

London Knight
06-20-2015, 11:22 PM
Actually found the drop rate good & after 8 Crystals & 3 days work & only two potions used, Riverbourne + is crafting. Swapping areas after a failure to drip & avoiding/skipping certain Areas that are incredibly poor for drops - Cascades & Crossing for example my Guild found.
It's amazing how many players insist on doing them in order & screaming blue murder when they get few drops ??? Steppes being 1st in 2nd of the Eight areas always has better drops than last of 1st eight, the Crossing. That Bear is a nightmare to fight repeatedly compared to Circe ...
Other teams observed this ??

roookey1
06-21-2015, 02:11 AM
I think I can recall that at one point of the feedback interview, a dev said that the drop rates are constant for every area and every player .

But if the coded drop rate is somewhat around 1:3..1:4, there are 128 fragments to pull, [i]but no mechanism in place that guarantees a fragment pull at least once in 3 or 4 runs (and that also prevents 'win streaks' of more than, let's say, 3 times in a row), there is a mathematical chance that some players will pull a fragment pretty much all the time and be finished within 3 days like you, while others don't have luck for 20 times in a row and have to be happy (as we often see, rather outraged!) for only being able to craft the regular version although having battled for a mind-dumbening 500 or more times.

Mos20
06-21-2015, 05:36 PM
Stuck on Guardians Crossing for 2 days now and only have 4 fragments. Getting about 1 in 10-12 or probs even less. Lost count of runs I have done. Blew any chance of going for plus and WILL NOT be gemming for outdated mono. Not that I have many gems to use, shove your 20% sale right back where it belongs.

VirusknightX
06-22-2015, 07:09 AM
I am personally fine with drop rates and time lines, makes it a challenge, I just wish they would make the armors unique again.

gardibolt
06-22-2015, 10:13 PM
My drop rates have been about half what they were last time. I gave up.

Marco_
06-23-2015, 12:47 AM
Need to farm 2 more fragments for my 8th crystal in the next few hours.
Kind of like the "fusion frenzy to get the non-plus, then 8 crystals to get the plus" thing...

SBBL Indigo
06-23-2015, 03:55 AM
Decided to do some Heroic in a desperate attempt to get more FBA. Gave up after 4 shards on the first level because it's just so relentlessly dull and frustrating trying to get a drop.

Lord P
06-23-2015, 05:35 AM
Decided to do some Heroic in a desperate attempt to get more FBA. Gave up after 4 shards on the first level because it's just so relentlessly dull and frustrating trying to get a drop.
Not desperate enough..... you know you're desperate after 30 tries and still don't have a crystal..... now that's desperate. :)

Lord P
06-23-2015, 05:39 AM
Strangely enough this is the first time I didn't get two epics from Heroic Mode on my main account. I guess even I can get bored when the plus is so outdated.

Marco_
06-23-2015, 07:23 AM
Well, if you can fuse the non-plus, so you only need 8 crystals, personally I see heroic as a better investment than a 3 day war if you're not spending money... (the plus is better than the sharksteel non-plus I was using)
The only reason I've ran this war, my first in probably 6-12 months, is that I wanted to grab the milestone rings and amulets and 75k war points is probably a more sensible investment there than opening 11 rings and amulet chests (either the standard or special ones) .

(to be fair, another game I play is much more grind-y than KnD, so for me having to wait for regen after 10 heroic runs is the boring part... ;) )

UP Tide
06-24-2015, 08:32 PM
Thank you for making Heroic a crappy mono armor. I did not even touch a heroic stage once this time around. My Phone Battery and My Life thank you, Gree!

Konny
06-25-2015, 01:55 AM

Regards,
Arclite

If that extended time includes two weekends it's one step to get me involved with heroic again.

The bigger point discouraging me currently are the unpredictable drop rates. It is totally fine having to run an area more than 8 times for 8 shards. But with the current drop rates areas differ widely in how long it takes to get the shards. Please include some form of "bad luck streak prevention".

An even better solution would be to guarantee a drop if the boss is killed by special attack. Of course just the normal special attack would make it too easy, so maybe program a "charged up" special attack. Like a third button that would swap out the special attack on minibosses so you don't get the legendary materials there but if you swap it 3 times before the endboss you get another charged up special to kill the endboss with for a guaranteed shard.

roookey1
06-25-2015, 02:18 AM
I have kinda locked myself out from Heroic mode months ago - when the duration was reduced to 10 days, I decided I'd not go for it, since then my armory has filled up to about 2,500 by now. Most of it is epics, fb's, 4-stars. Fusion of those wouldn't help as the epics I already have are all better than what fusion would give me.

As long as Gree doesn't increase armory space, this is a great protection from investing too much time & money into the game.

Adisty
06-25-2015, 06:57 AM
I gave up on Heroic Mode after getting the last Crystal mono armor. Didn't have enough time for the last two to get the plus versions of them. If the time extension isn't just a day or two, I may try again.

Ant venom
06-25-2015, 10:22 AM
For this Heroic Mode (The one that had just ended) my drop rates were either 1:1.5 or 1:2 until the Cold Rock Crags where my drop rates dropped to a 1:8 ratio in which I have decided to give up after the 30th run.

VirusknightX
06-25-2015, 10:31 AM
My drop rate usually ends up around 40%. Usually better early on and getting much worse toward the end stages.

Valarauko
06-25-2015, 03:16 PM
I pushed my luck and ended with just enough fragments to craft the regular armor with 7 hours to spare.
The rate for me looked like 1:4 or 1:5 after the 5th cristal.

Konny
07-08-2015, 02:08 AM
New heroic mode gave me 5 crystals from 6 boss kills so far. Cold Rock Crags. If that drop rate continues the week will be OK.

no mercyyy
07-08-2015, 04:01 AM
New heroic mode gave me 5 crystals from 6 boss kills so far. Cold Rock Crags. If that drop rate continues the week will be OK.

I am experiencing an expected value of the droprate at 0.5, with a very even variance distribution. Yet to do 5 kills with no fragment.

I think they listened to the players because this is enjoyable to play unlike the pas couple 3-4 months.

Thank you Gree.

Now for them holiday packs.

Also, please can you tell me what "the last wave" meabs - even if its just a teaser?

Silent follower
07-08-2015, 04:44 AM
I am experiencing an expected value of the droprate at 0.5, with a very even variance distribution. Yet to do 5 kills with no fragment.

I think they listened to the players because this is enjoyable to play unlike the pas couple 3-4 months.

Thank you Gree.

Now for them holiday packs.

Also, please can you tell me what "the last wave" means - even if its just a teaser?

I'm experiencing a drop rate of 0.2 or thereabouts.

My guess on the teaser is that this is the last Heroic Mode as we have known them. Next Heroic mode will be different and longer as promised by the Gree developer some time ago. But I don't expect them to become easier even if the time will be longer. Either the drops will be even lower (probably not) or more likely that the new Heroic Mode will be much more difficult than what the current one is. If you have DF:s or just good Blings, the Heroic has become easier than originally. Having 200+ extra HP helps a lot on going through areas 1-15 with a single or max two knights.

gardibolt
07-08-2015, 11:17 AM
Drop rate is still crap. It was around 1/2 yesterday and today 1/5. Screw it I don't want your crappy mono.

Regretz
07-08-2015, 04:58 PM
People are actually doing this HM for the crappy mono? No thnx, im happy with my Avian Aegis that I paid 25 gems for.

roookey1
07-09-2015, 02:46 PM
Drop rate 1:3..1:4 for me. Once the ratio stats stabilized, I didn't continue after a good 24 hours - just as before, no entertainment or fun, just a waste of precious time of life as long as drop rates stay like that (and to be frank, the rewards - considering the required effort - are a joke too). Besides, and I won't get tired mentioning that, I can't craft with 2,500 high value armors in my armory. Won't trash anything of that just to craft some piece of crap armor.

Konny
07-10-2015, 02:25 AM
8/11 Cold Rock Crags
8/13 Writhing Cascades
8/12 Relic Ruins
8/13 Thieves Cove
8/13 Skeletons Tomb
8/12 Flaming Wildwood
8/11 Faerie Forest
8/19 Guardian's Crossing so far

Kangaroeland
07-10-2015, 02:37 AM
Most people i hear have great droprates. Shame its a mono

Adisty
07-10-2015, 06:44 AM
Well, I was diappointed to learn that the event time was not extended, and decided not to bother... until I fused a Scorpious Mantle. Checked the stats and saw the posts of of people seeing better droprates and decided to level th Scorpious to 35 and started on Heroic.

Started yesterday, and through strategic use of friends/potions/leveling I now have 4 starcrystals, 2/8 from one stage and 1/8 on another. The stats are only slightly better than the Crystal Wingguard+, but I figured I could get the plus version for little effort (and it looks nicer too) :)

Can't help but wonder what the "Last Wave. Big Things Are Coming" or whatever it says could mean???

Lord P
07-10-2015, 09:09 AM
Can't help but wonder what the "Last Wave. Big Things Are Coming" or whatever it says could mean???
We will be introduced to the Royal Family on July 14. Seems like it will be an all new map or section.

legalious
07-10-2015, 09:13 AM
We will be introduced to the Royal Family on July 14. Seems like it will be an all new map or section.

I was thinking that the royal family was another epic boss collection and the "Big things are coming" comment was for something else.

Adisty
07-10-2015, 09:59 AM
Being it starts on a Tuesday, and being July, I think it'll be another boss collection. There's been a boss collection in July the last two years, so I figure it's about time for another one. Although an expansion would be nice to have.

My thoughts were the "Big Things" would be Dragonforged armor for Heroic Mode rewards.

Silent follower
07-10-2015, 10:38 AM
Being it starts on a Tuesday, and being July, I think it'll be another boss collection. There's been a boss collection in July the last two years, so I figure it's about time for another one. Although an expansion would be nice to have.

My thoughts were the "Big Things" would be Dragonforged armor for Heroic Mode rewards.

On Twitter Gree published hashtags #epicboss and #collection, thus the Royal family is an EB collection.

My stance on the "Final Wave" is that this is the last Heroic as we have known them, and that the next Heroic will be longer but different and at least as challenging as Heroic was in the beginning.

no mercyyy
07-10-2015, 10:53 AM
By the way, i retract my previous post. I was just lucky at the start. Just did my 15th run on citadel in a row without one frag drop. I hope whatever they plan in new heroic to be better than this struggle......

roookey1
07-11-2015, 04:17 PM
my stance is that (..) the next Heroic will be longer but different and at least as challenging as Heroic was in the beginning.

'Heroic in the beginning' was at least doable for 'normal' people who have a real social life and a job, and thus a great feature to bring back 'retired' players and bring some new excitement for the community. Then after I think #3 it was ruined by Gree when they reduced the drop rate and cut down the length of the event.

Adisty
07-12-2015, 05:33 PM
Droprate tanked fast after I completed the 6th crystal. Took all day yesterday of fighting/leveling to complete 7th stage crystal.

Lord P
07-13-2015, 05:44 AM
How sad this Heroic Mode is...... I've already completed the normal version and I won't even craft it because I have over 500 armors which I'm not willing to sell. Won't have time to get the plus and since I don't care about a mono air epic, I'm just farming.

roookey1
07-13-2015, 06:44 AM
Me too , it would be insane to sell 2- and 3-stars if they have such an incredible worth you have to buy them for 25 gems in chests... :p

And with the fusion fodder maximizing a DF swallows it would be double as insane to burn them away.

So me too, I've not been crafting anything for about 6 months by now. The upside is, there's no temptation to speed up parts of the game by gemming as I can't do anything with the material anyway.

Konny
07-13-2015, 11:10 PM
Droprate tanked fast after I completed the 6th crystal. Took all day yesterday of fighting/leveling to complete 7th stage crystal.

I got 7 crystals with acceptable droprates of about 12 clears for 8 fragments. Currently at the 8th stage I did 7 clears and have ZERO fragments.

Dear GREE, this is what we mean by frustrating. We don't mind running a stage more than once but pretty please with sugar on top program a consistent drop rate.

---

Final count 8/19 for the eighth stage.

Marco_
07-14-2015, 01:26 AM
Lol, just got a silly bug when completing my 8th crystal:
http://anime-nl.net/images/craftable_bug.jpg

Of course the Dragonforged is nowhere to be found in my armory... ;) :(

Kangaroeland
07-14-2015, 02:05 AM
Awww haha. Nice bug!

Marco_
07-14-2015, 05:41 AM
If that triggering at 8th crystal means next Heroic event will be for a Dragonforged, that would be kind of nuts, including the cost to level a DF to unlock the DF+...

(I haven't updated to the latest KnD version in the google play store yet, you that might be why it didn't ignore that Yggdrasil's Banerobes.)

Relic
07-14-2015, 10:18 AM
I got 7 crystals with acceptable droprates of about 12 clears for 8 fragments. Currently at the 8th stage I did 7 clears and have ZERO fragments.

Dear GREE, this is what we mean by frustrating. We don't mind running a stage more than once but pretty please with sugar on top program a consistent drop rate.

---

Final count 8/19 for the eighth stage.

Lol, just got a silly bug when completing my 8th crystal:
http://anime-nl.net/images/craftable_bug.jpg

Of course the Dragonforged is nowhere to be found in my armory... ;) :(

Sorry for the confusion and frustration this has caused. This is currently being investigated by the Dev team.

gardibolt
07-15-2015, 12:54 PM
0/8 on Kingdom. Good thing I wasn't doing this seriously.

gardibolt
07-15-2015, 12:57 PM
'Heroic in the beginning' was at least doable for 'normal' people who have a real social life and a job, and thus a great feature to bring back 'retired' players and bring some new excitement for the community. Then after I think #3 it was ruined by Gree when they reduced the drop rate and cut down the length of the event.

This, this, a thousand times this. Heroic Mode was great to start but Gree wrecked it.

roookey1
07-17-2015, 04:05 PM
Remarkable video by Reversal here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MngKtyuEeI
In a way, he just confirms what I was supposing in these forums since a year. How inept Gree in dealing with their biggest fans is is simply unbelivable.

Kangaroeland
07-18-2015, 03:55 AM
How are you their biggest fan? All you (and reversal) do is complain over and over about the same things.

roookey1
07-18-2015, 08:24 AM
I was once a big fan, indeed, but am not anymore. Out of increasing frustration and anger, I have already suspended investing in the game months ago, also since considering the actions of Gree, I'm not even sure the game will still exist a few months from now. For sure, Gree can't handle turning things around here, they turn it even worse by the week. They have no idea whatsoever of CRM, of software testing, not to speak of reasonable longterm or modern management strategies. Their ignorance towards their customers is beyond everything I've ever witnessed in business. And look at the numerous bugs we have to deal with, despite the extreme amounts of money some people throw at this product. If you'd buy such a pricey, but faulty product at the store, you would certainly gave them a good ear rubbing! Once my armor has been turned useless, that's it with K&D. A pity really, the concept is so clever and there's so much they could do with the game, it was fun for a long time, but I'm not ready to deal with more than a certain amount of 'brown sauce' during my precious spare time. Looks like Reversal - who played it longer than me and seems to have an even longer breath - feels pretty similar about it.

Ant venom
07-18-2015, 08:32 AM
How are you their biggest fan? All you (and reversal) do is complain over and over about the same things.

And the person who self-proclaims himself as the "top dog" once again defends his master, brilliant. And I agree with what roookey1 had said.