PDA

View Full Version : Swift Slaying are not so swift...

ZicZac
07-29-2015, 03:47 PM
... Swift Slaying event has gone active in event calendar, yet no quests recieved - all recieved was another "super sale" offer by Gree....

Would be GREAT if Gree would use event calendar as an actual calendar stating type of event and date/time of when event goes live... - Would allow the users to plan ahead what to take part in and when what will happen....

Vile Lynn
07-29-2015, 03:52 PM
Well, GREE said that all events begin @3pm PDT and end @2pm PDT, but... (It's GREE.)

Wow, 40% off sale! *link* (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?117287-40-Off-Sale!)

Frothypython
07-29-2015, 04:18 PM
And the gltq for trials is gone

Vile Lynn
07-29-2015, 04:21 PM
Yeah, guild tab is blank.

Sirius
07-29-2015, 04:25 PM
Hey Guys,

We are looking into it and should have it sorted shortly.

KillaDon
07-29-2015, 04:37 PM
Sirius why so many issues lately one after another?? I know we as the kingdom age community have always seen issues but it seems it's every event one after another now. Still doesn't seem the daily units that nobody ever got for wins/streaks(I know one worked but I'm talking about the one that never worked) have been rewarded when it was said "we will get it fixed and make sure guilds are compensated for it" but we all know how that goes. But back to my 1st question...... Why so many issue lately?? Thanks.

Valid or
07-29-2015, 04:41 PM
Sirius why so many issues lately one after another?? I know we as the kingdom age community have always seen issues but it seems it's every event one after another now. Still doesn't seem the daily units that nobody ever got for wins/streaks(I know one worked but I'm talking about the one that never worked) have been rewarded when it was said "we will get it fixed and make sure guilds are compensated for it" but we all know how that goes. But back to my 1st question...... Why so many issue lately?? Thanks.
Here's a challenge for you, can you remember a event cycle that didn't have issues?
I personally can't remember one over the last two years.

Polgara's Daughter
07-29-2015, 04:42 PM
Sirius, thank you for your reply. Very swift action is needed with fix on missing Guild Trial Quest due to length of time taken to complete a trial. I understand that you understand our frustrations and concerns. Still, this is a huge problem. Thanks and hoping this can be resolved quickly.

KillaDon
07-29-2015, 05:19 PM
I didn't ever say there wasn't one cause your right there has always been an issue it just seems it's been one after another recently instead of a few of the calendar events starting ok then issues. Yes there has always been one your right. And Sirus I know it's not your fault I'm just asking a question so not trying to come down on you as I know it's out of your hands. Thanks for update on it though.

Frothypython
07-29-2015, 05:40 PM
Also, the new building. It shows up on game version 3.3 but not with the new updated version

Jnsolberg
07-29-2015, 05:43 PM
Also, the new building. It shows up on game version 3.3 but not with the new updated version

Dang! Once again we get screwed by doing a KA update.

Frothypython
07-29-2015, 06:25 PM
Guild trials are back but build still not on updated devices and the swift slaying quest is not here yet.

Jomama1
07-29-2015, 06:30 PM
Yes - the issues have dramatically compounded since the news that the GREE QA department has been laid off. Someone would really need to try hard to convince me this is a coincidence. The timing of the gem sale is very suspicious and most founders are recommending the obvious. DONT BUY GEMS

Time for some straight talk GREE.

Vile Lynn
07-29-2015, 07:05 PM
Don't hold your breath.

plavine
07-29-2015, 09:15 PM
12 midnight eastern without warning swift slaying appears in individual quests .24 hour LTQ . Now listen we all report errors and problems and I really don't complain much about scheduling , but this is utter nonsense . I just finished a trial that zapped my energy bar . ( side note - level 2 trials are definitely more energy intensive than they used to)

Shadows
07-29-2015, 09:28 PM
Why do all the even levels reward units lack stats? they're gathered together at the butt end of my inventory doing absolutely nothing for my army..

no nintendo! Definitely weird..

FrostedHate
07-29-2015, 09:35 PM
Another screwup of course!

Sim
07-30-2015, 12:55 AM
Yawn, Gree, blah blah. I'm so bored of this game

Gendur
07-30-2015, 02:20 AM
after seeing posted rewards in community chats, it was an easy decision to just skip this event. I just hope GREE doesn't decide to change the rewards after the event is over as they have done in the past

Jomama1
07-30-2015, 04:00 AM
Remember we were told all events would launch at same time and be predicatable - guess that was more BS - this ITQ is not worth doing though.

plavine
07-30-2015, 05:21 AM
I have been unable to locate units without stats in my inventory : for example swift summoner should be in my magic but it isn't there .
Sirius : another issue to look into

Jnsolberg
07-30-2015, 07:05 AM
I have been unable to locate units without stats in my inventory : for example swift summoner should be in my magic but it isn't there .
Sirius : another issue to look into

Since every other unit has ZERO stats, you can find them under units, but all the way at the end since they have ZERO value

Sirius, wtf?

SenorSwamp
07-30-2015, 07:20 AM
Since every other unit has ZERO stats, you can find them under units, but all the way at the end since they have ZERO value

Sirius, wtf?

<sarcasm>

I am thinking this is their newest evolution--akin to album art in iTunes. They are giving us really pretty things to look at as prizes!

</sarcasm>

Samskill
07-30-2015, 10:53 AM
Anybody know what's the wrapper reward for the swift ltq ?

BeastMode...on
07-30-2015, 11:28 AM
Anybody know what's the wrapper reward for the swift ltq ?

do not believe there is one. haven't seen a popup posted anywhere for it

Samskill
07-30-2015, 11:36 AM
Yes, think u are right. We had even set of useless cartoon and zero wrapper price. GREE is in the right direction to a total meltdown.

Shaianz
07-31-2015, 01:48 AM
do not believe there is one. haven't seen a popup posted anywhere for it

I received a popup. The wrapper prize was...
Swift Ballista 11.2m/9.9m