PDA

View Full Version : PLease explain what is up with EB during war????

Jomama1
08-14-2015, 10:01 AM
Your customer base is thoroughly confused. Will EB be stopped? War delayed? Two health bars? Must we lose health to EB during war and gem extra? Is anybody home?????

Blue Man
08-14-2015, 10:48 AM
Seriously, we all know this was a mistake to release the EB but the fact that there is no reply at all is ridiculous.

RandomUser
08-14-2015, 10:52 AM
Obviously, they've fired all the monkeys running the place & replaced them with sea sponges. Being sea sponges, it's hard for them to type forum replies.

Toddiekska
08-14-2015, 10:56 AM
Plus the keyboards get soaked and spark. But wait, more gems sold equals more keyboards!

garen argon
08-14-2015, 03:49 PM
just another genius move from our friends at gree world headquarters...can't kill bosses and earn wds with out gems...it's all that matters....

btw, are health potions dropping ??

truthteller
08-14-2015, 03:50 PM
just another genius move from our friends at gree world headquarters...can't kill bosses and earn wds with out gems...it's all that matters....

btw, are health potions dropping ??

nope......

Vclone
08-14-2015, 03:54 PM
Thanks, Gree. 2 of my members just quit because of this nonsense. There are too many events going on and it is becoming ridiculous. If this was really part of the plan like Sirius said it was, then someone has truly lost their sense of reality. No one wants to do allow these events. NO ONE WANTS THIS.

This is a total failure.

Vile Lynn
08-14-2015, 04:14 PM
You guys keep forgetting... GREE does not care what we like, unless it is to nerf it like health potions.

This does not surprise me one little bit. Really, you guys aren't surprised either.

Valid or
08-14-2015, 05:11 PM
Surprised..not at all..it was expected.

Voxker
08-14-2015, 07:34 PM
little annoyed that battle stamina is shared in war and EB..

Zepson
08-15-2015, 06:23 AM
Well, it is weekend, someone pushed the wrong button and left, nothing will be done before monday.
No fix, no solution, no answers, we are all alone here...

Valid or
08-16-2015, 07:02 AM
Well, it is weekend, someone pushed the wrong button and left, nothing will be done before monday.
No fix, no solution, no answers, we are all alone here...
They did answer.. It's just on a different thread...but here it is

Guys the events running are correct. Sorry about the mix up with the calendar etc.

This is taken from the thread on the wrong event started..(meaning this eb)

Samskill
08-16-2015, 09:48 AM
GREE profits from their 'mistakes', and growth from players addiction. Period.

Frostpocket
08-17-2015, 05:15 AM
GREE profits from their 'mistakes', and growth from players addiction. Period.

I agree, but also, on this occasion, it's helped me take the decision to sell up and bin the game. I feel strangely relieved and a mill stone has been lifted from round my neck! Good luck peeps! :)