PDA

View Full Version : Less then a Week Old! GuilDelicious is recruiting! (Level 17) Ego Free Guild (EFG)

Chalamala
08-24-2015, 03:04 PM
Greetings Knights,

We got bored and decided to start a new Guild so why not make it GuilDelicious!!! Were looking for non-militant Knights who have LINE APP (mandatory) to chat. We managed a Lvl 75 Guild for over two and a half years and are very experienced KnD gamers. Were a bunch of relaxed Knights with real Lives BUT we are always down for WAR! Were open to suggestions on how to improve our Brand New Guild! Most of our members are +25 age wise. We got HC spots available for Knights. Ego Free Guild!!!!

Contact me here (on this site) via a private message or simply post your interest in this post!

GuilDelicious - Lvl 17

Contact - Omedo
WBB-CDF-ZMC

Ant venom
08-26-2015, 11:28 AM
Greetings Knights,

We got bored and decided to start a new Guild so why not make it GuilDelicious!!! Were looking for non-militant Knights who have LINE APP (mandatory) to chat. We managed a Lvl 75 Guild for over two and a half years and are very experienced KnD gamers. Were a bunch of relaxed Knights with real Lives BUT we are always down for WAR! Were open to suggestions on how to improve our Brand New Guild! Most of our members are +25 age wise. We got HC spots available for Knights. Ego Free Guild!!!!

Contact me here (on this site) via a private message or simply post your interest in this post!

GuilDelicious - Lvl 17

Contact - Omedo
WBB-CDF-ZMC

Please include your platoform which in this case is Android.

legalious
08-26-2015, 12:05 PM
Please include your platoform which in this case is Android.

They are Android. The friend code that starts with a W is usually Android.

Ant venom
08-26-2015, 12:28 PM
They are Android. The friend code that starts with a W is usually Android.

I know, but some ppl might not get that and Chalamala might get loads of PMs from iOS folks asking why I can't find you on LINE.