PDA

View Full Version : Game logged out while refilling war energies and I still can't log in till now

Crayster
10-28-2015, 03:52 PM
I was refilling 40 war energies during Coldflame Carnage on Sunday Morning while the guild I'm in (Rainbow Clay) was in the middle of a battle, and the game popped up a window for "Reload" and which I did because there's no way I can continue with the game without pressing the "Reload" button. After I did that, I am completely shut out from the game. I tried to log in the game countless times, the moment it shows "Welcome, Saint Crayster", the screen went black and logged me out again.

So be a very experienced player in knd since I have being playing this game even since the first Guild War, I did the followings:
1. Restart my phone, doesn't work
2. Force shut my phone, doesn't work again
3. Delete and reinstall the game, doesn't work again
4. Log out of game centre, it works but I end up with the tutorial asking me to create a new account, of which I did, and I try to retrieve my account through email, once I key in the email code, the game wants me to reload the game which I did, and it doesn't work again, screen went black and logged out of the game
5. I tried to sign in my game centre and retrieve my account through my iphone 6 plus, my iphone S, and my ipad mini, and doesn't work again

So I decided it's time to send Gree a nice email through "Report Issue" on Sunday Morning 5.41am, nobody bothers to reply, so I send in reminder on Monday 8.27pm as I assume Gree doesn't work on weekends, another reminder on Tuesday 3.05pm, another reminder on Tuesday 8.06pm since I'm getting desperate now since I haven't collect my rewards from the Guild War and I only have 2 days to collect them, another reminder on Wednesday 3.19am. FINALLY someone named Dean from Gree replied on Wednesday 3.20am, however it's totally unbelievable that he actually told me to restart my phone and reinstall the game, which I already did when I encountered the log out issue and which I have specifically mentioned in my ticket to Gree, obviously not everyone is taking customer service seriously by going through the content of the ticket. Since Dean advised me to restart my phone and reinstall my game, I did both again and the game still doesn't load so I replied to Dean's email on Wednesday 3.38am after failing to load my account.

When there's no reply by Wednesday 4.21pm, I'm getting really desperate so I replied to Dean again asking him to look into the issue urgently as I have less than 10 hours to collect my rewards, and I have not being able to log in my account since Sunday. Again NO REPLY. And guess what, I received an email this morning (Thursday) at 4.02am saying my issue is fully resolved and Gree wants me to rate the support I received!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on, seriously???????? I have not being able to log in my account since Sunday and the issue is not resolved, how am I supposed to rate the service, and how can Gree close my ticket without resolving the issue??? I still have 5k gems in my account and I still have not able to log in my account, if Gree is engaging in this type of tactics to cheat consumers, I must say you have achieved what you intended to do.

Now, can someone please look at my issue, solve my log in issue and give me the rewards I deserve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

xWolfSlayerx
10-28-2015, 05:31 PM
I was refilling 40 war energies during Coldflame Carnage on Sunday Morning while the guild I'm in (Rainbow Clay) was in the middle of a battle, and the game popped up a window for "Reload" and which I did because there's no way I can continue with the game without pressing the "Reload" button. After I did that, I am completely shut out from the game. I tried to log in the game countless times, the moment it shows "Welcome, Saint Crayster", the screen went black and logged me out again.

So be a very experienced player in knd since I have being playing this game even since the first Guild War, I did the followings:
4. Log out of game centre, it works but I end up with the tutorial asking me to create a new account, of which I did, and I try to retrieve my account through email, once I key in the email code, the game wants me to reload the game which I did, and it doesn't work again, screen went black and logged out of the game
5. I tried to sign in my game centre and retrieve my account through my iphone 6 plus, my iphone S, and my ipad mini, and doesn't work again

So I decided it's time to send Gree a nice email through "Report Issue" on Sunday Morning 5.41am, nobody bothers to reply, so I send in reminder on Monday 8.27pm as I assume Gree doesn't work on weekends, another reminder on Tuesday 3.05pm, another reminder on Tuesday 8.06pm since I'm getting desperate now since I haven't collect my rewards from the Guild War and I only have 2 days to collect them, another reminder on Wednesday 3.19am. FINALLY someone named Dean from Gree replied on Wednesday 3.20am, however it's totally unbelievable that he actually told me to restart my phone and reinstall the game, which I already did when I encountered the log out issue and which I have specifically mentioned in my ticket to Gree, obviously not everyone is taking customer service seriously by going through the content of the ticket. Since Dean advised me to restart my phone and reinstall my game, I did both again and the game still doesn't load so I replied to Dean's email on Wednesday 3.38am after failing to load my account.

When there's no reply by Wednesday 4.21pm, I'm getting really desperate so I replied to Dean again asking him to look into the issue urgently as I have less than 10 hours to collect my rewards, and I have not being able to log in my account since Sunday. Again NO REPLY. And guess what, I received an email this morning (Thursday) at 4.02am saying my issue is fully resolved and Gree wants me to rate the support I received!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on, seriously???????? I have not being able to log in my account since Sunday and the issue is not resolved, how am I supposed to rate the service, and how can Gree close my ticket without resolving the issue??? I still have 5k gems in my account and I still have not able to log in my account, if Gree is engaging in this type of tactics to cheat consumers, I must say you have achieved what you intended to do.

Now, can someone please look at my issue, solve my log in issue and give me the rewards I deserve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

First of all, we can't, second of all you shouldn't have had hope in their CS and third of all, in the future, don't buy gems and feed GREE.

SBBL Indigo
10-29-2015, 02:54 AM
First of all, we can't, second of all you shouldn't have had hope in their CS and third of all, in the future, don't buy gems and feed GREE.

He wasn't asking the forum members to help, more a desperate plea in case a Gree employee who might actually take a bit of initiative and HELP might be reading the forum. With any other company you are a customer of, they tend to monitor their social media and pick up accordingly.

But then again they GIVE A ****. Gree clearly doesn't.

Things go wrong in software, that's ok. It's how companies respond to it. Acting like a robot giving scripted responses that resolve nothing just annoys everyone. Gree got to the ticket, the guy clearly didn't even read the content, just closed it. There's no escalation process, no accountability, no empathy and no initiative.

Crayster
10-30-2015, 03:30 PM
Still not able to log in ....

xWolfSlayerx
10-30-2015, 05:31 PM
Still not able to log in ....

This is actually normal if you're dealing with GREE here, I hope you the best of luck in dealing with GREE.

roookey1
11-01-2015, 01:44 AM
@SBBL - WORD! Couldn't have said it better!
What's f*kkin' unbelivable is that this is a million dollar company we're dealing with. A disgrace what customers have to deal with here.

SBBL Indigo
11-02-2015, 02:17 AM
@SBBL - WORD! Couldn't have said it better!
What's f*kkin' unbelivable is that this is a million dollar company we're dealing with. A disgrace what customers have to deal with here.

It's almost like they're doing it deliberately to piss people off. Lol.

They keep replying with utter nonsense. The latest they told him he COULD log into his game. Even though he has sent video showing he can't. Then when he replied with another detailed response, he got an autoresponse saying "we are aware of the issue with players games crashing"... blah blah. Which is a completely different issue (judging by the amount of crashes and freezes in raid).

1 week, 2 days later. Still no closer to it being fixed.

SBBL Indigo
11-04-2015, 03:39 AM
Day 12: No further forward. No response to emails. No account access, no war reward.

Crayster
11-09-2015, 02:36 PM
Hi Aaron and team,

First of all, I must say how ****ty your service is, if this is your way to punish me for sending emails telling you how incompetent in solving the issues raised by the players, I think you have succeed because you just lost a player who spent thousands of dollars every month on Knights and Dragons.

I have replied to all your request for information for me to get back my account but I can see nothing is being done. It has being 16 days since I have last managed to log into my account. I have sent picture of my friend code, video of the problem I encountered, and all the tons of information I spent time to find, but all are ignored because of how useless you and your team are in solving the problem.

Just let me know if you are not going to give me back my account with 4500 gems and I will proceed with any legal action as part of my consumer rights.

Ice victor btno
11-09-2015, 02:40 PM
I feel for you I am still locked out also

Marco_
11-10-2015, 01:31 AM
Just let me know if you are not going to give me back my account with 4500 gems and I will proceed with any legal action as part of my consumer rights.
I doubt they read here anymore. They seem to be in "write announcement, then leave without reading anything" mode here and on facebook...
(and even the writing over here seems to be only done if there's a problem affecting the majority of the players. I doubt they would notice within a week if the forum software would crash and burn...)

SBBL Indigo
11-10-2015, 02:28 AM
I doubt they read here anymore. They seem to be in "write announcement, then leave without reading anything" mode here and on facebook...
(and even the writing over here seems to be only done if there's a problem affecting the majority of the players. I doubt they would notice within a week if the forum software would crash and burn...)

Naw it's clear they don't bother cos they couldn't care less. However new players might read this and decide why the hell would they spend money on a game when their stuff could just disappear at any given time with no comeback?

The way Cray has been treated is beyond disgusting.

Any new players reading this: please heed the advice and don't get sucked into this game. Don't spend money on it. Those chests you paid 50 for? You probably won't get a dragonforged. If you do, you could spend weeks levelling it and it could just disappear from your armory. There will be no comeback. You won't get your armour back or even a logical response from Gree. They will close your ticket down leaving you disappointed and out of pocket through no fault of your own.

You could save up and go for a T10 or T3 run. Get that shiny armour and the linked jewellery. But during the war the game will freeze and lose your energy and therefore money. You can complain, but you won't get anything back. And then oh guess what... your linked jewellery will just disappear. Or you won't get it in your milestone. That shiny new armour is now kinda disappointing. Again - go complain. You will not get anything.

xWolfSlayerx
11-11-2015, 07:53 AM
Hi Aaron and team,

First of all, I must say how ****ty your service is, if this is your way to punish me for sending emails telling you how incompetent in solving the issues raised by the players, I think you have succeed because you just lost a player who spent thousands of dollars every month on Knights and Dragons.

I have replied to all your request for information for me to get back my account but I can see nothing is being done. It has being 16 days since I have last managed to log into my account. I have sent picture of my friend code, video of the problem I encountered, and all the tons of information I spent time to find, but all are ignored because of how useless you and your team are in solving the problem.

I'm pretty sure that they won't mind losing you because they've already gained enough money from you. Anyways, you shouldn't have spent so much money on the game in the first place, I mean spending thousands, that pretty silly unless you're exaggerating.

SBBL Indigo
11-12-2015, 01:44 AM
I'm pretty sure that they won't mind losing you because they've already gained enough money from you. Anyways, you shouldn't have spent so much money on the game in the first place, I mean spending thousands, that pretty silly unless you're exaggerating.

Who are you to tell him how to spend his money? No, he isn't exaggerating - there are many people who drop thousands on this game because they enjoy it, and can afford it. Just as there are people who drop 1000 on one cocktail in a Mayfair nightclub on a weekend and have nothing to show for it except a hangover. Just because you don't 'get' it, doesn't make it silly.

What's silly is Gree can take this kind of money every week and still have such appalling customer service.

Marco_
11-13-2015, 12:54 AM
Who are you to tell him how to spend his money? No, he isn't exaggerating - there are many people who drop thousands on this game because they enjoy it, and can afford it. Just as there are people who drop 1000 on one cocktail in a Mayfair nightclub on a weekend and have nothing to show for it except a hangover. Just because you don't 'get' it, doesn't make it silly.

What's silly is Gree can take this kind of money every week and still have such appalling customer service.
Well, that nightclub will have a potential customer base that's relatively small, while Gree has a potential customer base of, well, everyone with an Android or iOS device, so they see less need to retain the customers they actually have than that nightclub...

SBBL Indigo
11-13-2015, 01:09 AM
Well, that nightclub will have a potential customer base that's relatively small, while Gree has a potential customer base of, well, everyone with an Android or iOS device, so they see less need to retain the customers they actually have than that nightclub...

That is true :) Just using an analogy to show that it doesn't make someone 'silly' for spending a lot of money on something they enjoy doing, just because the resident troll doesn't get it.

Alyissa Chenoweth
11-14-2015, 12:48 AM

They were doing that to me right before the new upgrade ruined the game. I can't rob anyone anymore. THis sucks & lets all ditch the game and go with another Mafia game until they get their **** together because I have an Iphone 4g with IOS7 on it and nothing on this forum says anything about the new update screwing my phone up. why?? and I can't get customer service either. hopefully some posts will but i doubt it.

Alyissa Chenoweth
11-14-2015, 12:52 AM
whoops they changed games in the middle of my complaint. CRIME CITY IS WHAT I"M REFERRING TO sorry guys

xWolfSlayerx
11-14-2015, 07:56 AM
whoops they changed games in the middle of my complaint. CRIME CITY IS WHAT I"M REFERRING TO sorry guys
Ok, you got me confused there when you talked about "robbing someone" and "Mafia", something that has nothing to do woth Knights & Dragons. Thanks for clearing it up as Crime City makes a lot more sense, especially with your descriptions.

Crayster
11-15-2015, 07:15 PM
Day 22 ... and I still have got my account back ...

Lord P
11-16-2015, 07:12 AM
Day 22 ... and I still have got my account back ...
Gree told me within 3 days they weren't gonna take care of me.

SBBL Indigo
11-18-2015, 02:27 AM
25 days and still no account or any tangible response confirming they are even working on it.

GREAT JOB GREE -.-

SBBL Indigo
11-19-2015, 02:47 AM
Day 26: Gree responds with generic instructions on how to bind an account to email.

A masterclass in Customer Service right here guys.

SBBL Indigo
11-30-2015, 01:50 AM
Day 37: Gree seems to have taken a vow of silence. Cray has pretty much given up hope and moved onto a new game. Amazing work Gree.

Longbeard
12-01-2015, 08:10 AM
I have seen that bug before. Only Gree devvers can solve it. Its an issue in the K&D database.

Did you try: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

SBBL Indigo
12-02-2015, 03:11 AM
I have seen that bug before. Only Gree devvers can solve it. Its an issue in the K&D database.

Did you try: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Yea, he tried that too :( Found it whilst desperately scouring Google for contact details for anyone with a modicum of accountability within Gree. More fail.