PDA

View Full Version : new start up error

Sheldor Sir
11-14-2015, 02:32 AM
What's with the ERROR session expired message! get it everytime I switch accounts, tried killin iOS background app bit but no joy, makes it hard when trying to use multiple accounts in last 5min

Big John
11-14-2015, 03:10 AM
They should come up with new events instead of new bugs.

Sheldor Sir
11-14-2015, 04:21 AM
it's nice to know that they are developing the game :-)

Tee
11-14-2015, 04:35 AM
Same problem here when switching accounts. Have to relstart up to 3 times to get back in.

levelhead
11-14-2015, 06:18 AM
I have a similar problem on droid. Only difference is that I get a blank base/new one when switching. Resets after restart.

Sheldor Sir
11-14-2015, 08:08 AM
my base is blank too

Rolinz
11-14-2015, 08:42 AM
it even happens when i am starting normally and not after switching accounts.

HellRaizer
11-14-2015, 01:48 PM
I'm getting that as well.. Thought my game was finally over until and closed and tried again

Agent Orange
11-14-2015, 02:35 PM
Yup getting these as well, seems like some new message related to the old issues, also still not seeing cash drops at the end of missions until app is restarted and completed missions resetting with this error.

levelhead
11-14-2015, 04:38 PM
Careful as one of our faction has a permanent new base. Restart not worked etc etc. Hopefully support will get back to him in a few weeks. With the standard reply. "We are aware of your problem. We assure you that this game is working as intended and have passed this issue over to development team for investigation" but to be honest gree done him a favour. The longer they take the less likely he will be back

Loli-PoP
11-14-2015, 06:19 PM
They want us all to start over?... :rolleyes:

thescondo
11-15-2015, 07:18 AM
Maybe thats why we can build all the original building again? Starting over?

sister morphine
11-15-2015, 10:15 AM
Seems to happen with me whenever a building upgrade is done.

Annihilator2
11-15-2015, 12:41 PM
You must say "thank" to Gree that you can enter into the game with second-third attempt.

Annihilator2
11-15-2015, 12:44 PM
They should come up with new events instead of new bugs.

Thanks!!! No new events!!! Only bug fixes! Performance improvement!
Please, no new events! Please!
No endless goal list!!!

Agent Orange
11-16-2015, 05:50 AM
I guess this begs the question, is this current sorry state of events intentional? It certainly sends a rather bleak signal to those who have played the game for a long time, we have for the most part come to accept this incredibly high level of incompetence and therefore pretty much any new screw up is written off as 'well that's the gree way'.

From insider comments it seems this is a rudderless ship foundering on the rocks with less employees trying to put out increasing numbers of fires, so the probability of of happy resolution to this problem seems highly unlikely.

At this point I've put my crew into maintenence mode, I don't rebuild my bases because I do not care to waste my time constantly monitoring them. I don't participate in most events because they are tedious and boring and the same stuff over and over with the same outcome.

Yeah I know quit is the comment from the gree forum shills but after spending so much time building these players up it is tough to just completely walk away.... So for now I think the smart play is to do as little as possible in the hope that someone at gree HQ walks the hell up.

Big John
11-16-2015, 06:21 AM
Thanks!!! No new events!!! Only bug fixes! Performance improvement!
Please, no new events! Please!
No endless goal list!!!

Been hearing this for years, do you think they have any intention to start now?

thescondo
11-16-2015, 06:54 AM
This is an odd error - Why now? I only use 1 account and it seems to happen about 50% of the time

HellRaizer
11-16-2015, 07:32 AM
I guess this begs the question, is this current sorry state of events intentional? It certainly sends a rather bleak signal to those who have played the game for a long time, we have for the most part come to accept this incredibly high level of incompetence and therefore pretty much any new screw up is written off as 'well that's the gree way'.

From insider comments it seems this is a rudderless ship foundering on the rocks with less employees trying to put out increasing numbers of fires, so the probability of of happy resolution to this problem seems highly unlikely.

At this point I've put my crew into maintenence mode, I don't rebuild my bases because I do not care to waste my time constantly monitoring them. I don't participate in most events because they are tedious and boring and the same stuff over and over with the same outcome.

Yeah I know quit is the comment from the gree forum shills but after spending so much time building these players up it is tough to just completely walk away.... So for now I think the smart play is to do as little as possible in the hope that someone at gree HQ walks the hell up.

I'm not even in maintenance mode now

Sheldor Sir
11-16-2015, 08:16 AM
The only conclusion i've reached is that htis is gree's half assed attempt to emulate SuperCell on Clash / Boom etc where if u load your game an dont carry out any activity it drops the session, so your base can be attacked etc. trouble is it makes you connect to server first, then tells you error, surely if you have to connect every time you open the game shouldn't that re-initialise the session? If your a player with only 1 account (if such a player still exists) on 1 device and you leave the game on all the time so its there when u unlock I could sort of understand the dropped session. But as Gree doesnt lock your base while your online to prevent it being attacked whats the point?

ITE
11-16-2015, 11:25 AM
Seem the trigger is on the current LTB pop up.

However its all working as intended to drive away more players. I'm thinking gree doing this on purpose so they can quickly sink the already sinking ship and focus on something else. Just my 2 cents.

Annihilator2
11-16-2015, 12:28 PM
Been hearing this for years, do you think they have any intention to start now?

My response is to you, not to gree.

I am sure that our opinion doesn't matter for gree. We see this during all history of gree's ownership.
(Exclusion equipment)

HellRaizer
11-16-2015, 02:27 PM
My response is to you, not to gree.

I am sure that our opinion doesn't matter for gree. We see this during all history of gree's ownership.
(Exclusion equipment)

Equipment incurred the wrath of the forbidden "R" .. Ie.. Dear Mr apple, I paid to play and then the goal posts where completely moved, thus making my purchase worthless... (Mr gree thinks, this cant continue, pull out the change)

Sheldor Sir
11-17-2015, 12:42 AM
conclusion Gree have shutdown half the servers! when EB kicked off an game activity would have gone up all I got was constant error message, this morning when most top teams would have finished daily!! only 1 error, so with dropped participation we must be able to connect to what 30-40% of original capacity

Agent Orange
11-17-2015, 04:29 PM
conclusion Gree have shutdown half the servers! when EB kicked off an game activity would have gone up all I got was constant error message, this morning when most top teams would have finished daily!! only 1 error, so with dropped participation we must be able to connect to what 30-40% of original capacity

Interesting point, I've notice a major increase in server related issues and wondered if they diverted server time to other products.

Helios Von Elisar
11-18-2015, 03:55 AM
This is a very irritating bug, it takes too long to start the game and then I have to restart it half the time now. I'm just switching to Age of War when I get this message anymore. It's cut down my MW game time quite a bit. Excellent job, Gree. I know you had to really work hard to get this bug in play.