PDA

View Full Version : Crafting and building quest

dpille
05-17-2016, 09:08 PM
Anybody care to do the work of explaining how I should approach the "misc" crafting with the units awarded from the current building quest?

Particularly, why would there be a +3% unit available cheaper than a +2% unit? Anybody think they don't stack in spite of the old crafting units still listed saying "this doesn't stack"? Did they run he building quests with that 'three units awarded morph into this other one' just to make me too afraid to do anything with this stuff?

Doesn't it seem like you shouldn't need a graduate degree in phrenology or metaphysics to keep up with how to play this game?

Lord Vyper
05-17-2016, 11:26 PM
First of all: good idea that the units you gt are no longer converted automatically into something new. Also great that you can chose what you want to craft.
@IPB: it would be great to know if the units we can craft in this event stack or not (don't want to waste them with trying)

Jnsolberg
05-18-2016, 03:44 AM
I've heard that the Dagon's Fish Chopper with the +3% Alliance Attack does not stack. And that's the prize for the LTB Haste, so you'll get one anyway. It would be very nice if we could have confirmation on this.
I suppose it's for the minis that may only be able to complete a few levels. If so, it's not a bad idea, but it should say if it doesn't stack.

Laura TCK
05-18-2016, 04:47 AM
I stupidly crafted the same unit as haste LTB if it don't stack I want them to take it away so I can craft something different, ticket sent

Jnsolberg
05-18-2016, 04:58 AM
It is confirmed that the Daton's Chopper Fish does not stack.

Gree, you need to "refund" the Lord Dagons that were used for this item so peeps can craft the correct unit which costs 10 Lord Dagons

Since you get one of these anyway when you finish the LTB Haste, all need to be refunded since Gree didn't bother to tell us that it doesn't stack

IPassButter, any comments?

dpille
05-18-2016, 09:35 AM
Thanks, guys, I appreciate hearing from everyone.

Not that it surprises any of us, but I'm still speechless at hearing that unit doesn't stack. You have to pass a unit clearly labeled "NON-STACKING" to get over there. Any reasonable person would assume the other units would be similarly labeled if they didn't stack, other than we loyal players who have become so familiar with the pattern of mistakes that we can both identify mistakes and anticipate which mistakes will be corrected and which will just be left alone.

I think the "fix" should be that the unit does stack- after all, it looks like someone bought it that way... It's not like it was the player who failed to add the tag or inform him/herself.

Jnsolberg
05-18-2016, 10:36 AM
I think the "fix" should be that the unit does stack- after all, it looks like someone bought it that way... It's not like it was the player who failed to add the tag or inform him/herself.

Great suggestion! Probably easier for Gree to fix the problem like this.

IPassButter, what do you say? This issue really needs a resolution.

IPassButter
05-18-2016, 11:18 AM
Players who crafted extra Dagons Fish Choppers can write in a ticket and have 2 Lord Dagons refunded for every extra Fish Chopper that was crafted.

Laura TCK
05-18-2016, 01:16 PM
Players who crafted extra Dagons Fish Choppers can write in a ticket and have 2 Lord Dagons refunded for every extra Fish Chopper that was crafted.
Well Jim Morrison from Gree has said no not refunding Dagons etc etc so replied let's hope they do

Lord Vyper
05-18-2016, 01:32 PM
Hi IPassButter,

the problem is not only if someone has crafted 2 Dagons Fish Shoppers. Most haven't realized that they will get the same reward as haste reward.... so even if they just craft 1 they will have a 2nd useless one as soon as they get the haste reward. Would be great if they get help too.

Thanks

Frostpocket
05-19-2016, 01:59 PM

Either you are an outright liar Ipassbutter, or GREE doesn't honour its own promises.

Someone called 'Jay' advised me, via ticket response, that I can't have a refund because I only have one fish chopper. Yes, the one I 'crafted', which is what Ipassbutter has stated is the unit where Dagons can be refunded. The haste prize is the same unit. I am on course to complete this. Ipassbutter indidcates that the refund can be obtained now. Surely, when 'reviewing my account' Jay has the common sense to see that the BLTQ is not yet completed on my account.

GREE, in an open forum has promised to give a refund, where clearly, this is not happening.

Ipassbutter, please clarify why you state one thing, yet the authors of the ticket responses pen a different tale.

Laura TCK
05-20-2016, 12:59 PM
Ok update on my recent emails to Gree with the Fish Chopper balls up, I'm now told to write again when I get the haste Fish Chopper unit so then I will have 2 then they will look at it again, bets are being taken with the odds on fav that I will get an answer when the crafting ability of these units expires lol

Frostpocket
05-22-2016, 01:15 AM
Ok update on my recent emails to Gree with the Fish Chopper balls up, I'm now told to write again when I get the haste Fish Chopper unit so then I will have 2 then they will look at it again, bets are being taken with the odds on fav that I will get an answer when the crafting ability of these units expires lol

Yes, I had this too. Sounds like a lot of old waffle too!