PDA

View Full Version : Are the units correct in Adurn's Guide PvP?

Hockeydoc
06-06-2016, 07:53 PM
All the units I've seen for this first round of PvP are pretty sucky. None of them would make even my wallbanger's inventory. Are the units supposed to be so low (1mil or less for many levels)? Even the wrapper is pretty lame. Only the haste reward looks tempting.

Sweet {T} aka Trillian @ GoV

Jnsolberg
06-06-2016, 08:26 PM
All the units I've seen for this first round of PvP are pretty sucky. None of them would make even my wallbanger's inventory. Are the units supposed to be so low (1mil or less for many levels)? Even the wrapper is pretty lame. Only the haste reward looks tempting.

Sweet {T} aka Trillian @ GoV

The only unit that made my army was the 20/20 prize. Everything else was worthless. Even a tiny Mini could probably only use a few units in heroic.

SavMachII
06-07-2016, 01:20 AM
Weird thing is: The unit for 4/20 (Adurn's divine avatar) shows orange arrows which means it should make my army.
However the stats show as 4.2M attack and I know for sure that my worst unit is at least 38M attack so it should not make my army.

GREE: Are we dealing with a display error here?
(I tried going through my entire unit inventory to find the unit but I couldn't find it in any category in the 4M att range or in the att range that I know would make my army.

plavine
06-07-2016, 04:59 AM
I agree - we all like PvP events , don't ruin them by making rewards too low .

Jomama1
06-07-2016, 05:17 PM
You gooned day 2 awards as well - unless your intent was to have an event many don't care to finish,

Lord Vyper
06-08-2016, 01:22 AM
And to make it even better: The "Adurn's Frost Giant" bonus for finishing 10/10 doesn't stack!

Please IPB look at this - there is no reason to continue with the LTQ when the rewards don't stack!

Jnsolberg
06-08-2016, 03:40 AM
And to make it even better: The "Adurn's Frost Giant" bonus for finishing 10/10 doesn't stack!

Please IPB look at this - there is no reason to continue with the LTQ when the rewards don't stack!

Yep, I've verified that the 2% Building output for the Adurn's Frost Giant didn't stack. The 10/10 building output boosts have always stacked in previous ILTQs. IPassButter, Please get this one working.

Jnsolberg
06-08-2016, 06:35 AM
Omg

IPassButter, the prize for 20/20 Heroic, the Adurn's Anubis doesn't stack either. The only two units that are any good in this quest don't stack. Why should we bother doing it?

Ps: the Haste prize, the Adurn's Abyssal Gargoyle does stack.