PDA

View Full Version : Crafting improvements soon!

Assault and Flattery
06-10-2016, 03:52 PM
Hey KA players,

As you may have noticed, the Crafting Workshop is looking pretty empty! We are in the process of revamping the system and are cleaning house in preparation for new and improved hero equipment. Additionally, these materials and hero equipment have been removed from PvP loot tables.

Stay tuned for the crafting update, and thanks for your continued support!

Diadexxus
06-10-2016, 11:26 PM
Yay! About time... Let's see what we can make now
-Dia

Jnsolberg
06-11-2016, 05:32 AM
What about the hundreds of unopened Dead Wood Crates in our inventory? Lol

CrawFishEater
06-11-2016, 05:49 AM
Great idea! Glad to see some positive improvements. I also am wondering about all of the materials removed that looks like they may be needed again. Any info would be appreciated.

Jnsolberg
06-11-2016, 08:51 AM
Great idea! Glad to see some positive improvements. I also am wondering about all of the materials removed that looks like they may be needed again. Any info would be appreciated.

Maybe we need materials that can only be gotten with gems!

Oh, wait. We already have that. Perhaps we will be able to craft equipment without using gems that can help our heroes, or at least make our army, lol

IPassButter, can you tell us when the craft building will be updated?

Laura TCK
06-12-2016, 12:57 AM
I have 302 un opened crates and 316 extra ally lol, yes please make crafting worth it

Laura TCK
06-12-2016, 07:01 AM

Gree if you do need new materials to craft whatever please please remove my dead box crates

plavine
06-12-2016, 10:30 AM
Finally , some new crafting items . I am curious how strong these items will be . Gemmers already have units worth 2k and higher for each item . Maybe we can redeem old crafting stuff for new stuff

Frostpocket
06-12-2016, 11:15 PM
What about the hundreds of unopened Dead Wood Crates in our inventory? Lol

Exactly. And also, how about we don't get any more when we kill 150 bosses. Dead wood is about right.

Even if GREE doesn't stop removing posts from threads in this forum, it could at least, update the ltq Prizes to make them current.

Rocket93
06-14-2016, 05:12 AM
It would also be good if we got materials from drops that we could actually use (hopefully this is part of the revamp).

No sense in getting items that are good for nothing.

Duke of Earl
06-19-2016, 09:36 AM
I see some materials will,be available for purchase in crates in a couple of days. Sorry Gree, I'm not spending gems for try to get "rare" materials.