PDA

View Full Version : Raid honor payout

Laura TCK
10-18-2016, 10:53 AM
Gree I'm being left short of honor payout in raiding so my bonus is 75% and +12 but I'm only getting 14 per building and buildings giving the same and it's just 14 so no bonus being added so how much have I missed out of answer is loads please look into this before I send a ticket in

Jnsolberg
10-18-2016, 11:01 AM
Gree I'm being left short of honor payout in raiding so my bonus is 75% and +12 but I'm only getting 14 per building and buildings giving the same and it's just 14 so no bonus being added so how much have I missed out of answer is loads please look into this before I send a ticket in

I don't know for sure, but that building may only be worth 1 honor. Add one more for your 75% then add the 12 = 14

That would be one way to give us more honor. Also increasing honor in ILTQs and all quests would be a help. Otherwise each item will take a couple of months, at least, to craft.

Then again, we can't get enough Elf Grass anyway, lol

Laura TCK
10-18-2016, 12:21 PM
Damn your to clever for me Jnsolberg so your prob right I hope your wrong and Gree gives me 1m honor lol

I don't know for sure, but that building may only be worth 1 honor. Add one more for your 75% then add the 12 = 14

That would be one way to give us more honor. Also increasing honor in ILTQs and all quests would be a help. Otherwise each item will take a couple of months, at least, to craft.

Then again, we can't get enough Elf Grass anyway, lol