PDA

View Full Version : Cursed Crate Collection - Cursed Mystic -- No Boost??

belgario
03-10-2017, 01:48 PM
One of the new Crate Events that came up for sale today, the Cursed Crate Collection, has as it's prize the Cursed Mystic. HOWEVER, the Cursed Mystic does NOT have a boost. I imagine it should, why else would anyone buy those crates?

Can you please let us know what the missing boost is supposed to be and when it will be fixed?

Jnsolberg
03-10-2017, 05:20 PM
One of the new Crate Events that came up for sale today, the Cursed Crate Collection, has as it's prize the Cursed Mystic. HOWEVER, the Cursed Mystic does NOT have a boost. I imagine it should, why else would anyone buy those crates?

Can you please let us know what the missing boost is supposed to be and when it will be fixed?

Save your money, lol

B1RD
03-10-2017, 06:19 PM
... I imagine it should, why else would anyone buy those crates?

because you have a wild imagination, Belg ;)

belgario
03-10-2017, 10:23 PM
Here is my theory...apparently there is no boost or GREE would have responded by now...but the cost of these crates is normally reserved for "health" type crates. If so, I want it. If not, I'll pass :) I guess they have 1.5 days to respond or I can just keep my gems for something else.

Assault and Flattery
03-13-2017, 11:21 AM
Those who completed this quest have been paid out with the correct item - the Cursed Battle Mystic with 11% Conquest Points. Apologies for the confusion.