View Full Version : current LTQ (Shiny Trinket) has wrong type of uncommon crate reward

08-08-2017, 06:51 AM
FYI, current LTQ pays out wrong type of uncommon crate rewards at 15/15 normal and 11/20 heroic

I got 2x Adventurer's Crate which has a 60% chance to give a common ingredient and 40% chance for uncommon ingredient

can you change that to Exotic Ingredient crates next time which gives 100% chance for uncommon ingredient which is usual reward for the LTQ's.

I noticed it because I am out of a certain type of uncommon ingredient and was unlucky to get common ingredients from uncommon crates

Laura TCK
08-08-2017, 09:40 AM
I noticed that when I got to heroic part, thankfully the correct crate is there on 16/20